Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145762 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2017, 01:04:05 AM »
How long do people are on phone with her? I am on the same number in queue for last 50 minutes! hahaha

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2017, 03:37:22 AM »
How long do people are on phone with her? I am on the same number in queue for last 50 minutes! hahaha

I hate when that happens it seems to happen to me all the time. It really tests my patience and i curse at the screen lol. I mean who can talk for an hour, at that point your not even utilizing the service you're just burning up money having a conversation. Especially at the rate per minute, i'm not just talking about christine but with other advisors. I understand paying a set price for a 30 minute reading or an hour reading, with yona or someone who is very in-depth. But most of the advisor on Keen don't have as much information to offer up and you're paying per minute like i said.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2017, 06:46:39 PM »
Yea, I did get to her and was done in 10 minutes. I even asked her if she sees anything else for me so another couple of minutes but that's it. Lol.

It was my second reading and no relation and very different from first one so not sure what to make out of it. We will see, maybe things have shifted

sodapopcharm

« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2017, 07:41:17 PM »

It was my second reading and no relation and very different from first one so not sure what to make out of it. We will see, maybe things have shifted
hi mystery123- different like how? did her predictions change?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2017, 10:42:07 PM »
Yes, her predictions were different, last time she POI coming forth in September, and I will have two love interests in Fall end, FInancial changes.

This time she said nothing much with POI till next year, some communication maybe, and she didn't mention anything about new guys...#lovelifedoomed .. lol

Offline helloworld

« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2017, 11:49:17 PM »
I called Christina from a different account and she said she saw lack of communication for POI and me and that we weren't talking. She said he has a lot on this plate and has been busy...

Reality is POI and I have been talking every single day and multiple times a day. In fact, I just finished chatting with him a few minutes before Christina called. Yes he is busy but we talk everyday so I guess she just didn't connect with me. I won't be calling her again.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #216 on: August 29, 2017, 12:24:41 AM »
I had a similar situation happen recently with Sweetheart's Tarot. She gave me a completely different reading on POI then previous reads. I was so confused and than i realized i had called her for the first time from my other account. It wasn't the normal account I called her from. Very disappointing when that happens...  I don't know what to make out of it

Offline mystery123

« Reply #217 on: August 29, 2017, 12:33:04 AM »
I had a similar situation happen recently with Sweetheart's Tarot. She gave me a completely different reading on POI then previous reads. I was so confused and than i realized i had called her for the first time from my other account. It wasn't the normal account I called her from. Very disappointing when that happens...  I don't know what to make out of it

Happened with me with her too. FIrst time she said she sees a third party and let go. Second time she said the guy likes me and more in August.

I think I just read too much.. they can't read me anymore. lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #218 on: August 29, 2017, 12:53:02 AM »

Happened with me with her too. FIrst time she said she sees a third party and let go. Second time she said the guy likes me and more in August.

I think I just read too much.. they can't read me anymore. lol

:( did you decide to let go or was the August part more accurate?

Offline nancy

« Reply #219 on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:33 AM »
I gave Christina 2 chance but she got it all wrong. I would never read with her again.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2017, 01:21:49 AM »

:( did you decide to let go or was the August part more accurate?

I didn't let go that's why I think I called her again, because read so many rave reviews on her post so figured let's see what she has to say now. But nothing happened in August either. So maybe we didn't connect. I do need to let go for sure- have been saying this since last 6 months, but I feel I am getting closer to letting it go. I have made so many promises to myself and didn't follow them through, that I am just fed up, I don't even care anymore..sorry don't mean to be a debbie downer..just one of those days!

Offline helloworld

« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2017, 01:54:17 AM »

In July Christina told me the same - that the guy will like me a lot more in August.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2017, 11:17:29 AM »

In July Christina told me the same - that the guy will like me a lot more in August.

Was she right?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2017, 12:28:42 PM »
I gave Christina 2 chance but she got it all wrong. I would never read with her again.

ditto

Offline helloworld

« Reply #224 on: August 29, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »

Was she right?

I am not sure because my POI and I are in a stable relationship so it's not that things got better in August since we are in a good space. Also, August was one of the rare months we didn't see each other much only because we both have traveling a lot for work.

In hindsight, I think she may have thought that most people call because they have issues with their relationship. After reading all the posts here, I got tempted to call her even though I had no real reason to call other than ask about minor stuff. I wanted to see if she connects with me.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:58:11 PM by helloworld »

anything