Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145818 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2017, 09:37:21 PM »
hope I get to ready with her. I'm sure she said the same thing as other with that my poi has feeling for me.  8)

None of us can tell you what to do by any means. But are you really in a  good state of mind to be getting readings right now? Take it from someone who read for one year on a regular basis about the same POI (actually I got readings on this guy for the past 2.5 years if you include the time i dated him), all it did was set me back. 98% of readers told me this person would be back, and the other 2% told me he wouldn't and the ones who said he wouldn't were correct. My energy has shifted recently and I am moving on, and I no longer call about this person. But looking back, I held on to my POI because of so many readings. You need to let go and live your life. There are so many people out there. When this person is ready to talk or be with you they will come back. You will either still want them and try to work it out or you will have moved on. Either way its a win win situation. But seriously, when you go around saying all readers are fake or give you fairy tales or all say your POI has feelings...I mean what do you really expect? You're already going in with negativity and skepticism. This is so much easier said than done, but you need to let go a little and be open to other possibilities. Perhaps there is a reason why things are they way they are with you and your POI right now. You're holding on so tightly you're blocking anything that could be wonderful for you. The universe will deliver you what it is that you need, not what you want sometimes. I do wish you all the best, and hope you can find happiness and peace.
Same here I wish I never done psychic and I wish I never met her. But I think we were we were destined to met.

I would completely cut your POI out of your life. Block her and move on, treat her like sh*t basically since she has done the same to you. Give her a taste of her own medicine. If she had any feelings whatsoever, she would come back to you from the fear of losing you. She needs to feel your absence. If she doesn't come back then you have your answer.

Eh I don't know. While I agree he should move on...sometimes they just come back and do the same crap over and over. Mine kept coming back repeatedly but overall was the same old stuff. That got so old lol.

But in his case it does sound like some form of "a taste of her own medicine " would be good.

Yeah, no i agree completely with other people's situations. But with his it seems the girl has not even admitted her feelings or anything so I just thought if he wanted to get real answers it would be a good tactic. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2017, 01:18:32 AM »
hope I get to ready with her. I'm sure she said the same thing as other with that my poi has feeling for me.  8)

None of us can tell you what to do by any means. But are you really in a  good state of mind to be getting readings right now? Take it from someone who read for one year on a regular basis about the same POI (actually I got readings on this guy for the past 2.5 years if you include the time i dated him), all it did was set me back. 98% of readers told me this person would be back, and the other 2% told me he wouldn't and the ones who said he wouldn't were correct. My energy has shifted recently and I am moving on, and I no longer call about this person. But looking back, I held on to my POI because of so many readings. You need to let go and live your life. There are so many people out there. When this person is ready to talk or be with you they will come back. You will either still want them and try to work it out or you will have moved on. Either way its a win win situation. But seriously, when you go around saying all readers are fake or give you fairy tales or all say your POI has feelings...I mean what do you really expect? You're already going in with negativity and skepticism. This is so much easier said than done, but you need to let go a little and be open to other possibilities. Perhaps there is a reason why things are they way they are with you and your POI right now. You're holding on so tightly you're blocking anything that could be wonderful for you. The universe will deliver you what it is that you need, not what you want sometimes. I do wish you all the best, and hope you can find happiness and peace.
Same here I wish I never done psychic and I wish I never met her. But I think we were we were destined to met.

I would completely cut your POI out of your life. Block her and move on, treat her like sh*t basically since she has done the same to you. Give her a taste of her own medicine. If she had any feelings whatsoever, she would come back to you from the fear of losing you. She needs to feel your absence. If she doesn't come back then you have your answer.
I would but we go to the same gym everday at the same time.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2017, 01:32:50 AM »
Can you go at a different time or to a different gym? She would probably wonder where you were. If possible, it would be good for you to switch it up. Seeing them everyday makes it so hard to get over them...I dealt with that with my POI.

Agreed. I had an ex and we went to the same college and had a class together. It's survivable, but so difficult.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2017, 02:15:39 AM »
Can you go at a different time or to a different gym? She would probably wonder where you were. If possible, it would be good for you to switch it up. Seeing them everyday makes it so hard to get over them...I dealt with that with my POI.
I can't switch it won't fit my  schedule  I think she still heart broken from her divorce she always there even on the weekend 7 day a week the same time too. And she there for 4 to 5 hours.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:29:33 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2017, 02:32:52 AM »
I can't switch it won't fit my  schedule  I think she still heart broken from her divorce she always there even on the weekend 7 day a week the same time too. And she still there for 4 to 5 hours.

That's along time to be at the gym. She must have some issues... It's pretty obvious she is still hooked on her ex emotionally in some way and is heartbroken from it especially if she is at the gym that much. That doesn't seem healthy. I agree with everyone else, I would avoid the gym if at all possible, if not try and stay away from her when you're there. Don't even look at her and don't give her any hint that you are still interested. Pretend like she doesn't exist. Give her space and see if she comes to you and in the meantime go about your life in a neutral, indifferent way. It doesn't sound like she's looking for a relationship or love right now. I think the best thing that can come out of your situation would be to build friendship with her and just be someone in her life, she seems lonely.. but unfortunately i think that would be difficult for you since you obviously have a lot of feelings for her.  Just my advice.. as a girl..lol :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:41:54 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2017, 02:37:14 AM »
I can't switch it won't fit my  schedule  I think she still heart broken from her divorce she always there even on the weekend 7 day a week the same time too. And she still there for 4 to 5 hours.

That's along time to be at the gym. She must have some issues... It's pretty obvious she is still hooked on her ex emotionally in some way and is heartbroken from it especially if she is at the gym that much. That doesn't seem healthy. I agree with everyone else, I would avoid the gym if at all possible, if not try and stay away from her when you're there. Don't even look at her and don't give her any hint that you are still interested. Pretend like she doesn't exist. Give her space and see if she comes to you and in the meantime go about your life in a neutral, indifferent way.
That what I been doing for the past 2 weeks. I can't I need to work out can't switch gym too just in a one year contract. Some psychic said I'm in some past life karmic debit with her but I don't have to pay the karmic debit I can move on but then don't I have to pay it back in the next life time I want it to get over it But there no way to prove it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:46:55 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2017, 02:48:27 AM »

That's along time to be at the gym. She must have some issues... It's pretty obvious she is still hooked on her ex emotionally in some way and is heartbroken from it especially if she is at the gym that much. That doesn't seem healthy. I agree with everyone else, I would avoid the gym if at all possible, if not try and stay away from her when you're there. Don't even look at her and don't give her any hint that you are still interested. Pretend like she doesn't exist. Give her space and see if she comes to you and in the meantime go about your life in a neutral, indifferent way.
That what I been doing for the past 2 weeks. I can't I need to work out can't switch gym too just in a one year contract. Some psychic said I'm in some past life karmic debit with her but I don't have to pay the karmic debit but I can move on but then don't I have to pay it back in the next life time I want it to get over it But there no way to prove it.

I wouldn't listen to the psychics who ramble on about karmic this and karma that. It's a load of BS. You're not debit to anyone. The best thing you can do is take it in small steps. First thing is to stop getting readings. So ween off the readings in a sense, just like you would do with drugs. Maybe limit yourself to one reading per week and go down from there. Get into hobbies and force your mind to think about other things. The more attention we give something, the more our minds focus on it. You just need something to distract yourself with for a while. You can still have hope for the possibility of something happening with her but you should also go out with other people and put it on hold for now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:50:57 AM by wildfox87 »

ladya

« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2017, 05:47:12 AM »
I can't switch it won't fit my  schedule  I think she still heart broken from her divorce she always there even on the weekend 7 day a week the same time too. And she there for 4 to 5 hours.

how do you know how long she's there for if you only go at the same time everyday? it just seems like youre purposely trying to see her everyday from the comments. unless she's a trainer, who spends 4/5 hours at a gym daily? there's 24 hours in a day and somehow you go that one hour she's there lol idk. something isn't adding up no offense.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 05:55:53 AM by ladya »

Offline whskers

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2017, 01:30:55 PM »
So.. was able to read with her.  She accurately tuned in to POI.  And she had a positive reading for me that him and i will work out.... but... not until next year.  :o. Most of the other advisors said around august - October time frame we will be together... but Christina was the only one who said next year.  So.... we will see.  I just came to a realization last night that I'm not too interested in him anymore. Haha.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2017, 01:37:57 PM »
So.. was able to read with her.  She accurately tuned in to POI.  And she had a positive reading for me that him and i will work out.... but... not until next year.  :o. Most of the other advisors said around august - October time frame we will be together... but Christina was the only one who said next year.  So.... we will see.  I just came to a realization last night that I'm not too interested in him anymore. Haha.

great feeling right??  LOL

Offline whskers

« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2017, 01:42:45 PM »

Omg amazing.  But when i read threads i start to want to call again. Hahahahaha.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2017, 01:46:02 PM »

LOL I hear you!  LOL
Omg amazing.  But when i read threads i start to want to call again. Hahahahaha.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
Haha same!! That's why I emailed Kisha and asked her to give me a general love reading instead of a reading about my POI. Don't know that I would even want him anymore, just curious what they see generally now. :) I still have money in my keen account though so that's why I wanted to call Christina or someone else for a general reading too. It would be interesting to see how 2 supposedly good psychics' general readings differ or are the same.

Lol Yea.  I remember getting opposite predictions from Keisha and Lady P, who have good reputations.  So damn confusing! 

Offline whskers

« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2017, 05:14:44 PM »
Haha same!! That's why I emailed Kisha and asked her to give me a general love reading instead of a reading about my POI. Don't know that I would even want him anymore, just curious what they see generally now. :) I still have money in my keen account though so that's why I wanted to call Christina or someone else for a general reading too. It would be interesting to see how 2 supposedly good psychics' general readings differ or are the same.

Lol Yea.  I remember getting opposite predictions from Keisha and Lady P, who have good reputations.  So damn confusing!

Who was correct?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2017, 08:26:30 PM »

Whenever l got to the place where I didn't care anymore, I would do a general reading. The only person in the general reading that came up was the POI lol.