Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145817 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2017, 10:30:53 PM »
A job prediction will never blow my mind though. It's an easy yes or no option for the reader...

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2017, 11:19:40 PM »
She's hilarious and very entertaining, but i would not call her for serious questions or psychic insight. She gave me some realistic reads on my POI. Most of it was a lot of advice.  Overall She's fun to talk to and would probably be good to call if your down and need a few laughs.. I felt she got some parts of our connection right. Her accent was a little hard to understand, but because she's 1.50 a min  i would consider calling again. A Great value, when you've spent too much on other psychic and you crave a reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 12:52:01 AM »
My son graduated in May... I asked lots of readers when will he get a job and where.  Christina said July and stay in same state.  Yona also got this summer. How can you say its not a correct prediction?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2017, 12:58:01 AM »
She's hilarious and very entertaining, but i would not call her for serious questions or psychic insight.

Totally agree!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2017, 01:13:06 AM »
I read with Christina last week and she gave me a lot of information about my POI - she saw him in financial trouble, having an issue with law enforcement, having to go to court, and trying to put his past behind him.  This did resonate.  I know he is going through financial troubles and the the rest I do not know, but it's probable.  As far as he and I she saw attraction and emotion, but did not see full on love.  I asked her about another issue I am going through and the way she described my sons' father made perfect sense.  We did a little spanish and english, but I understood her perfectly.  She even stopped me at one point and told me she doesn't like clients to tell her too much - so I liked that.

She made me laugh when I told her I worry he's still not over his ex or he's seeing someone else and she said no he's not with anyone else he's f@%king broke!

I will read with her again and I think any prediction that she makes that comes through is a prediction.

I feel like too many of these readers tell you the current, but can't predict anything.  Like my new friend says - they're RUBBISH!!! lol....

I have already recommended her to my friend who reads a lot too.

@bostongirl congrats to your son!!!!

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2017, 09:36:27 AM »
Her recent prediction for me failed big time. Total opp happened. Shes funny alright but not accurate for me. I contacted her after learnin about her here. So unfortunate she turned to be zero on accuracy and gor my hopes up high

Offline monika

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2017, 03:47:42 AM »
So far Christina was the only one correct. Still waiting for the big prediction but when I asked her if I will see POI in particular place, she said, you will but there will be no communication. All others either answered , no, you won't see him or yes, you will see him and he will be so chatty. Nope, not even basic conversation!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2017, 09:38:40 AM »
She was spot on for me as well. My son got a job, and how a telephone conversation would go with a certain person. Still waiting on two predictions to happen. One this month and one in three months. I found her a very gifted.

Offline knel27

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2017, 03:31:19 PM »
Christina was the ONLY one to predict someone else was around me that was attracted to me and interested. I remember being on the phone with her last week and thinking what the heck is she talking about. Randomly yesterday afternoon, someone from work messaged me to invite me to a concert last minute. I was so surprised because we definitely had chemistry. But the most awesome thing is that she predicted exactly his physical traits/height/hair color, she was really funny about it too because I've been so hung up on my ex for the past year I fail to notice other men looking at me and she's like "he likes your ass and you don't even acknowledge him" hahaha. She also mentioned something about intimacy and he is definitely wanting that lol. Its crazy how accurate she is because all other readers either said I was blocking myself from letting someone in because I always call about my ex, and a few readers like Kisha and prophet rose predicted these same physical traits about him, but said he wouldn't come into my life until Nov/Dec. Then other readers said I would be meeting someone younger and just totally off. Christina nailed this. And it felt sooooo great to be out last night having fun for the first time in a very long time. I actually feel like I can start to move on. What a difference one person and one night make.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
And it felt sooooo great to be out last night having fun for the first time in a very long time. I actually feel like I can start to move on. What a difference one person and one night make.
TBH, it doesn’t seem like it was that one night and that one person. Anyone or anything else could have filled in the blanks. You just finally became open to other possibilities besides your ex. Many people on this forum don’t think/believe it’s possible because they get so wrap up by living in memories. Nothing wrong with cherishing memories, but when it turns to shit, it’s time to face facts. Humans are the most adaptable creatures on the planet. We can adapt to either bad crap or the good. I can assure you most of us only want the good for the most part.

Offline knel27

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2017, 04:20:17 PM »
And it felt sooooo great to be out last night having fun for the first time in a very long time. I actually feel like I can start to move on. What a difference one person and one night make.
TBH, it doesn’t seem like it was that one night and that one person. Anyone or anything else could have filled in the blanks. You just finally became open to other possibilities besides your ex. Many people on this forum don’t think/believe it’s possible because they get so wrap up by living in memories. Nothing wrong with cherishing memories, but when it turns to shit, it’s time to face facts. Humans are the most adaptable creatures on the planet. We can adapt to either bad crap or the good. I can assure you most of us only want the good for the most part.

I'm going to have to nicely disagree with you. I was actually dating someone for 5 months this past year and was open to wherever that could go, but the chemistry and passion were not there. I've also been on other dates. As much as I was hung up on my ex, I didn't just sit at home all year. For me there needs to be chemistry, those sparks and connection. This was the first guy Ive been out with where I felt that connection and Christina mentioned this to me too....she specifically said "even though your guard has been up, you haven't met anyone yet to compare your ex to, once you have someone to compare, your choice will be easier and you'll feel better about yourself"...something along those lines. I get it now....one person can make a difference.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:29:22 PM by knel27 »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2017, 04:41:05 PM »

I'm going to have to nicely disagree with you. I was actually dating someone for 5 months this past year and was open to wherever that could go, but the chemistry and passion were not there. I've also been on other dates. As much as I was hung up on my ex, I didn't just sit at home all year. For me there needs to be chemistry, those sparks and connection. This was the first guy Ive been out with where I felt that connection and Christina mentioned this to me too....she specifically said "even though your guard has been up, you haven't met anyone yet to compare your ex to, once you have someone to compare, your choice will be easier and you'll feel better about yourself"...something along those lines. I get it now....one person can make a difference.

I agree 100000% with you. I'm happy for you and I hope this will do you good only :)

Offline knel27

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2017, 04:43:55 PM »

I agree 100000% with you. I'm happy for you and I hope this will do you good only :)

Thank you so much!!! I feel so happy today and my energy is good. I really appreciate all the support on this forum.

Offline monika

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »

Thank you so much!!! I feel so happy today and my energy is good. I really appreciate all the support on this forum.

I Am so happy for you. I also mentioned previously that Cristina was the only one out of tens who predicted that we will see each other but won't talk at all, not even "hi". I hope her other prediction will also Pani out but so far I consider her the most accurate for me!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2017, 06:11:54 PM »
Christina was the ONLY one to predict someone else was around me that was attracted to me and interested. I remember being on the phone with her last week and thinking what the heck is she talking about. Randomly yesterday afternoon, someone from work messaged me to invite me to a concert last minute. I was so surprised because we definitely had chemistry. But the most awesome thing is that she predicted exactly his physical traits/height/hair color, she was really funny about it too because I've been so hung up on my ex for the past year I fail to notice other men looking at me and she's like "he likes your ass and you don't even acknowledge him" hahaha. She also mentioned something about intimacy and he is definitely wanting that lol. Its crazy how accurate she is because all other readers either said I was blocking myself from letting someone in because I always call about my ex, and a few readers like Kisha and prophet rose predicted these same physical traits about him, but said he wouldn't come into my life until Nov/Dec. Then other readers said I would be meeting someone younger and just totally off. Christina nailed this. And it felt sooooo great to be out last night having fun for the first time in a very long time. I actually feel like I can start to move on. What a difference one person and one night make.

This is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing..made me happy too!:)