Author Topic: Know Right Now  (Read 4874 times)

Offline speaktruth

Know Right Now
« on: June 24, 2017, 07:57:00 AM »
Has anyone chatted with a reader called "Know Right Now". She is as cheap as $1.70 and has plenty of good reviews. I spoke to her yesterday and she gave me a very positive reading, almost hard to believe but I have to wait and see. Some other readers have also provided similar timings but theirs have been around the 2 month mark. She has predicted something to happen in a week! Has anyone had much luck with her?

Offline bluebelle

Re: Know Right Now
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »
Yes I read with her long ago....totally wrong..fairytale

Offline knel27

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 02:16:35 PM »
read with her once nearly 4 years ago, nothing she said came to pass, not even close.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 10:22:22 PM »
Thank you guys atleast i wont get my hopes up now and i now know shes not so accurate..wasted money on her i guess. Wonder how shes got positive feedback..and shes always busy.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »
Thank you guys atleast i wont get my hopes up now and i now know shes not so accurate..wasted money on her i guess. Wonder how shes got positive feedback..and shes always busy.

She feeds fairy tales and she's cheap....

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 11:22:46 PM »
I dreaded this name coming up because I told myself i'm not going to leave negative reviews for readers, but i'm going to make this one time exception, because I don't think this was simply a connection issue. I'm just gonna leave a "no" here, and if you want details I can share in pm.

Why dont you look at it as sharing your experience rather than leaving a negative review. You could save someone alot of money. This person may not be good for you, but good for others or this person could be a fraud.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 11:35:42 PM »
I dreaded this name coming up because I told myself i'm not going to leave negative reviews for readers, but i'm going to make this one time exception, because I don't think this was simply a connection issue. I'm just gonna leave a "no" here, and if you want details I can share in pm.

Why dont you look at it as sharing your experience rather than leaving a negative review. You could save someone alot of money. This person may not be good for you, but good for others or this person could be a fraud.

I do share when they don't connect for me. I do say when they are wrong. Those aren't negative reviews, those are factual reviews. It's negative to me when you bash the reader and make nasty accusations, which I won't do. So, i'm not going to do that here. She was a no.

Ok but why? Was she just flat out wrong or did she give you a fairytale? That's not bashing in my opinion

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 12:12:09 AM »

I do share when they don't connect for me. I do say when they are wrong. Those aren't negative reviews, those are factual reviews. It's negative to me when you bash the reader and make nasty accusations, which I won't do. So, i'm not going to do that here. She was a no.

Ok but why? Was she just flat out wrong or did she give you a fairytale? That's not bashing in my opinion

Due to the recent activity on the board, I wanted to give details via pm. I also don't feel like posting a review and having a bunch of people go "they all do that" and so on as usual. But if you must know, my THEORY is that she's for entertainment purposes only, if you catch my drift.

Yeah i get what you mean however, everyone was all about Prophet Rose and she seemed to get a bunch right but then we discovered she tells everyone the same numbers and says the same things. However, she was right for a few, which led us to believe she has some psychic ability but not much.  Its little things like that, that help determine if a person is a fraud or not. I do think its important to give some info. 

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 10:18:37 PM »
I read with her again about 2-3 months ago after not reading with her for about 3 years.  I asked some work questions and she basically affirmed or confirmed what my gut was telling me.  After that, I asked about my love life,  She told me I'd meet the guy I'd marry in about 3 weeks.  I did not give her a bad rating but I knew with that particular prediction, she was feeding me a fairy tale. 

I noticed this string around that she would send out 1 free minute, DAILY to her regular chatters.  It was beyond annoying because I'm like who the heck would be that dumb (or that desperate) where they keep sending them out like this.  I think she stopped after a month....probably because I didn't call her back and buy her BS anymore.  but I figure, that's how she stays busy and 'creates the illusion'..........and the positive ratings are probably people who want the illusion so desperately they keep rating her good and calling her generous yadda yadda yadda......

Now you all know.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 09:18:04 PM »
Did this reader get deleted from KEEN?  I no longer see her in my favorites list.
Anybody know?

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 06:18:34 PM »
(My first post, yay!)

I think KRN either left or was taken off of Keen because I can't find her when I do a Google search plus she's no longer listed in my chat transcripts. She was completely wrong for me and the 5 out of 5 star ratings from others was the only reason why I kept going back. Fed me tons of fairytales, always said "hun" and none of her predictions came to pass. When she was wrong on a prediction, she sent me a few free minutes to make up for it but I was done with her at that point and didn't want to hear it anymore.

For example, she said my POI and I would be dating come mid-December - well that came and went and we're basically in the same place that we were back then. She also assured me that they would contact me on a specific date and when that didn't happen, she gave another date and that didn't happen. I know predictions aren't 100% accurate but I waited a while after those dates and that's when I essentially gave up. She would repeat a lot of things in the chat as well and as I spoke with her more, she became very vague.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 06:27:09 PM »
(My first post, yay!)

I think KRN either left or was taken off of Keen because I can't find her when I do a Google search plus she's no longer listed in my chat transcripts. She was completely wrong for me and the 5 out of 5 star ratings from others was the only reason why I kept going back. Fed me tons of fairytales, always said "hun" and none of her predictions came to pass. When she was wrong on a prediction, she sent me a few free minutes to make up for it but I was done with her at that point and didn't want to hear it anymore.

For example, she said my POI and I would be dating come mid-December - well that came and went and we're basically in the same place that we were back then. She also assured me that they would contact me on a specific date and when that didn't happen, she gave another date and that didn't happen. I know predictions aren't 100% accurate but I waited a while after those dates and that's when I essentially gave up. She would repeat a lot of things in the chat as well and as I spoke with her more, she became very vague.

OH how awful.  I remember this reader, she was on Keen back when I used to still read on there.  Fairytale reader for sure, and wasn't right about one thing.  I hope she was removed, it was a shame how she was scamming people.  I can only assume people read with her over and over because she was so cheap.

anything