Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 47504 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 01:11:00 AM »
Thanks so much ilovelola, you're so right!  I really think he's getting a little clearer!  Spoke with him today, even though we are still arguing, we are connecting more and more.  It's unfortunate because it's over stupid stuff that she does.  She sent my daughter a message on facebook this morning, telling her how happy her Dad was that she contacted him a couple days ago.  First off, she knows my daughter wants nothing to do with her.  It was her way of meddling.  I'm not so sure she wasn't doing this so my daughter wouldn't contact him, you know reverse psychology.  But, she most definitely did this to cause conflict so that I contacted my husband this morning to blow up at him.  She has some nerve thinking she needs to advise my daughter on her relationship with her Dad! 

Cjean, Happy Birthday!  I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I know this must be a difficult time. 

positivethoughts

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 01:13:00 AM »
cjean487 - Is there anyone @ CP that you still read with since this happened? What a shocker for you. I know you mentioned Abrielle. I had mixed results with her but liked her as a person. I'm not sure we "clicked".

Offline cj

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 01:50:39 AM »
Yes. I mean everyday is a struggle for me. I cry at least once a day :'(

Offline cj

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 03:26:46 AM »
I have spoken to Uriela, Venus, Alison, Violet, Paige, Nevaeh, Becky, Abrielle, Karmystic all of whom have predicted it wouldn't last with them but apparently they all were wrong. I haven't spoken to anyone since except Violet and Abrielle. Im just so distraught that I don't want to really talk to anyone right now. It sucks that we look for these people for so much hope and we get excited when we do hear what we want. But what happens when we dont hear the things we want? I have spoken to Winter after and she doesnt think it will last.

However Dawn was the only one to predict that this girl would try to get pregnant. And she said that in Oct and now...Jan hits and I find out the  truth. It really does suck.

positivethoughts

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »
cjean - gosh, so no one said "no" about him except Dawn? I don't know who she is. I'll have to look her up. Yikes. Is there a chance they could break up? Have you talked to him? You poor thing........

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 07:58:53 PM »
Holy Cow!!!!  Michelle's rate just went from $4.50 to $6.50/min!!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 08:03:42 PM »
WHAT???????????????

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »
I know!!!!!  I wrote before that London went to $5 and Dezi went up to 650 too!!! and others I just looked!!!

cm12345

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »
In order to get my $35 credit on CP, I spoke with Dawn (because she was recommended by cjean and she was only $4.00).  She knew a lot...that SM and I communicate via email, the ages of his children, etc.  She said he highly desires me and thinks about me more than he would like.  He has a lot of guilt and fear and feels safer and less guilty when I contact him (so far everything I've heard from everyone else I've talked to)...her only different prediction was that she doesn't see him changing his situation b/c of his kids and it would be too complicated ( a little contradictory from what I've heard) so who knows!!!  She was really good and was able to pick up on a lot of stuff.

positivethoughts

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »
cm12345 - are you upset?

everyone - the $ changes are crazy. Teagan (?) is $6.50? Has anyone been blown away by Michelle?

cm12345

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2011, 09:00:02 PM »
positive thoughts- I really don't know what to think....in my gut I've never thought he would change his situation but everyone (and I do mean everyone, besides Dawn) said that he is miserable in his current situation and will eventually change it.    I certainly would never suggest he do or make him do anything he doesn't want to.  I really just want him to be happy.  Dawn did say that he isn't happy either but due to kids and finances, she doesn't see him changing but he doesn't want to lose me b/c he loves me and I make him laugh and happy...so she was on target with everyone else however she doesn't see him doing it.  Dawn did advise me to ask myself if I want to continue in this way with SM (talking, not talking, etc) b/c if I don't, maybe I should just be done with it completely.  I truly wish I just stuck with the same couple of people I've been reading with b/c at least they know me and my situation.  I only did Dawn to get the $35 credit...I wish I didn't b/c now I am confused.  With the rate increases to everyone, I am going to use my credit and only read with Jean from CP from now on and one other one from outside who I have been using.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2011, 09:56:20 PM »
I just read with Jean for my survey.  I've read with her once before but it was over 2 months ago so as long as you have not read with them within the last 30 days you qualify for the survey.  I do like Jean and i feel she's real psychic and I feel she nailed some of my things but she is definitely off on half of the things as far as I can tell...I guess time will tell but for some of it she better be off!!! lol....and for those things it doesn't agree with anyone else...but as far as what do the readers get paid?  The higher rate readers believe it or not only make about $1.00 to $1.20 per working minute....CP only pays the reader about 20% of the charge of the call...in some cases not even 20%.....so no they are not getting paid as much as what's being charged.

positivethoughts

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2011, 10:30:02 PM »
cm1234 - ugh that is frustrating to get a new outcome at this point.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2011, 10:43:27 PM »
Hi Aef!   Thanks for the update.   I just wanted to find out how you know what they get paid at CP?   Did you know someone that worked there?   If you did, I'd love to get some more information about them.

I always sort of wonder why the really good ones don't go out on their own and make more cha-ching! 

Thanks,

Sunshine

Offline cj

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2011, 12:02:04 AM »
+thoughts: of course Im dying.  :'( I spent half of my Birthday yesterday crying. I miss him so much. We do speak but I keep it only to a texting minimum. Im distraught. Just the thought of me hearing his voice or seeing him would make me change my mind. I don't know what to do anymore. I know he' my soulmate but I have to move on with my life. Now here's the painful part (as if the rest isn't ::)) I work with him.  :-X

cm: Im glad you spoke to Dawn. But why is it that I feel like her outcomes for everyone is negative lol. I mean maybe she is the only one that sees the truth while all the others are feeding us bs to get our hopes up. The only thing I can say is never put any of it past. You have to kind of let go knowing that you will get hurt in the process and that this may not happen yet still love him and keep him as a part of your life in case it does..because the last thing you want to do is wait for something you're not getting  :(

anything