Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 47501 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #240 on: March 27, 2011, 02:25:21 PM »
Yes, so true...he's definitely struggling with something.

positivethoughts

« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2011, 02:55:20 PM »
Angel - Is his profile still down? It sounds like he has issues right now and maybe best to let him "be".

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2011, 11:40:28 PM »
Yep, I checked a couple days ago and his profile was still down.  Yes, I think he's dealing with some stuff, he was friendly when he approached me, even though it did seem a little awkward.  He showed me a bike he purchased and talked about a class he was taking.  He was pulled away by someone else, so our conversation was brief. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #243 on: March 29, 2011, 01:44:23 AM »
"Well, I called Ellen yesterday for a reading and asked her about it.  I was wondering if he was apprehensive or avoiding going because of me?  She said that she thought he had other plans?  Last night, a couple hours before it started he confirmed that he was in fact going. "

so, angel, i guess Ellen was wrong about that?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »
So, I'm curious what do you search in order to come across this forum?  I have not been able to find it using what I would think would work?  Obviously new folks are locating it, so if you don't mind please let me know what terms you use to locate it.
Thanks!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2011, 08:36:35 AM »
I have to create some incoming links to it, and then it will show in the search engines. I haven't had time for that yet.

thehealer

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2011, 10:53:58 AM »
How is it being found?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
Does anyone else feel affected by Mercury Retrograde? It ends this coming Saturday, April 23rd.

Maybe someone who's a bit more into astrology can shed some light on how this is affecting our moods, relationships, etc. ???

positivethoughts

« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2011, 02:10:38 PM »
All I know is I can't wait for the 23rd to pass. I HOPE the passing helps.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2011, 03:38:31 PM »
Me too!  I know that it affects communication and I have been feeling like my thinking is foggy...just not a clear connection with my thoughts?  I felt like it was improving a little today?  But, I was told in a reading by an astrologer 2-3 months ago that mercury retrograde would occur every month this year!

sammiepoo

« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2011, 02:25:44 AM »
Everything seems to be going just fine I have had several predictions come to pass :) Elvin did start contacting me in December like Jacqueline said he would, however, it was two weeks later then she predicted and we talked everyday for like three months then it stopped cause I got mad at him, then he called me in March like Jacqueline said he would for a real chessy reason the reason was I just called to tell you that I am praying for you. Then In april I called her again and she said I would hear from him by that weekend however it was a week off. I am waiting for us to get engaged in june and married in november :) like was predicted.

sammiepoo

« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2011, 02:29:00 AM »
Greys Anatomy I like that I usually watch that Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel and Glee on netflix it is real good!!