Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283806 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #360 on: July 14, 2019, 05:47:45 PM »
Hey guys!

I got my consultation from Leanne about POI, and I wanted to update everyone! Although I think she was accurate, and gave some insight. Im still on the fence and not sure if some of it was insight or her assumption of the situation. Only because she asked for more insight on what was going on before doing it. She also told me there where 3 pathways I could take with this situation.

She also made a similar case in the reading that lady P made about what's going on but lady p wasn't negative towards it.
Its just super hard because all these readers see this guy in my life even during general reads where I don't ask about him.

either way I ended things today because Im honestly TIRED of what's been going on with him. im gonna be trying really hard to move forward and not get anymore readings lol.

forgot to mention that leanne said that if I don't contact him he will attempt to contact me. well I think that ship has sailed lol.

either way im gonna try hard not to do anymore readings, I think that's what's stopping me from moving forward. although im super tempted to get a read with queen of cups (Anne)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2019, 05:54:09 PM »
Hey guys!

I got my consultation from Leanne about POI, and I wanted to update everyone! Although I think she was accurate, and gave some insight. Im still on the fence and not sure if some of it was insight or her assumption of the situation. Only because she asked for more insight on what was going on before doing it. She also told me there where 3 pathways I could take with this situation.

She also made a similar case in the reading that lady P made about what's going on but lady p wasn't negative towards it.
Its just super hard because all these readers see this guy in my life even during general reads where I don't ask about him.

either way I ended things today because Im honestly TIRED of what's been going on with him. im gonna be trying really hard to move forward and not get anymore readings lol.

forgot to mention that leanne said that if I don't contact him he will attempt to contact me. well I think that ship has sailed lol.

either way im gonna try hard not to do anymore readings, I think that's what's stopping me from moving forward. although im super tempted to get a read with queen of cups (Anne)

My experience with Leanne is that she can be very opinionated (biased) if you give her any background. She's definitely not a fan of people asking about exes. But then again, she gives "consultations" not readings, so you have to expect advice. I was highly impressed with her 10 predictions email consultation though. Many of the predictions (which most were not POI related) seemed feasible and she had no background info to go on.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2019, 05:55:55 PM »
hey fidget, before I got my poi consultation I did a 10 predicition.

and literally half of them seemed to be about him, maybe she was reading in the past in some but the way she described the person was down to a T.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #363 on: July 14, 2019, 05:58:49 PM »
hey fidget, before I got my poi consultation I did a 10 predicition.

and literally half of them seemed to be about him, maybe she was reading in the past in some but the way she described the person was down to a T.

Right? She described all his physical characteristics. She did the same with my 2 kids. She definitely has a lot of remote viewing skills.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #364 on: July 14, 2019, 11:12:14 PM »
Hey guys!

Thanks for the update, Rayban!  And good for you for trying not to get anymore readings and just move forward - I know what a challenge that can be!  Sending good vibes your way  :)

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #365 on: July 15, 2019, 11:40:04 PM »
Have people had a lot of specific predictions pass from her? I feel like I have definitely gone through all of the emotions that she has predicted but I don’t feel like any of her random predictions have happened which is weird because I would think those would be the ones that do.. I wonder if she is more of an empath b/c she has definitely nailed my feelings over the long term and how others think/feel as well.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #366 on: July 16, 2019, 06:05:50 AM »
Have people had a lot of specific predictions pass from her? I feel like I have definitely gone through all of the emotions that she has predicted but I don’t feel like any of her random predictions have happened which is weird because I would think those would be the ones that do.. I wonder if she is more of an empath b/c she has definitely nailed my feelings over the long term and how others think/feel as well.
How long ago was your reading?

My reading I’m referring to is from January 2018 so a year and a half!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #367 on: July 16, 2019, 11:08:01 AM »

Hi Lyssa - I have had a few 10 predictions readings and have had specific predictions come to pass from those readings (not all of my predictions have happened, but a decent portion of them have).

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #368 on: July 16, 2019, 09:09:10 PM »
Yeah, I mean a lot of the predictions weren’t really that big of a deal to me. Just random silly stuff but I would feel like those would be more likely to pass. Just makes me question her in general I guess. She definitely predicted the types of emotions and things Like that would go through over the last year.

I got another 10 prediction reading about a month ago and honestly it was very negative but I was in a really bad spot emotionally and she said it was hard to read, but just none of the things sounded like anything I want in my life lol. So hopefully those are wrong too. Just bums me out. I know ppl say her generals are better but she has been better for me for specific questions and reading ppls current emotions. For example I asked her if this guy would want a casual relationship with me which was what I wanted at the time and at what was happening. She was right that he would end it, but then a year later he ended up wanting it again. Lol.

On side note.. I wish my life was just in a place where I didn’t feel the need to ask psychics to predict my future to have something to look forward to!:/ mostly because none of them have really been right for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #369 on: July 21, 2019, 03:16:15 PM »
So, I did get 2 hits from Leanne's 10 predictions. The first thing she picked up on is that I need to keep an eye on my health. Nothing serious, but she said that she was picking up inflammation in my body and that it's going to flare, primarily due to stress and that I should unplug when that happens and that I'll see improvement. This is true as I have an autoimmune disease that flares up when I'm stressed. It's been acting up which is why I've been sporadically unplugging from social media/friends/family lately. And it has been helping.

Secondly she picked up an argument coming to a head this Fall with a female that I had ended a friendship  with (Kisha picked this up too back in December and felt there would be a confrontation in 10/October). The situation started up really in March, but I blocked/unfriended her and haven't heard anything from her since. Well, her nonsense started up again Friday night, so this incident is not over and may very well come to a head in the future.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 03:19:39 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #370 on: July 21, 2019, 11:51:40 PM »
Listened to my reading with her from 3 years ago.  not a lot happened but she picked up energies really well.

I have since had readings with her that were sent and recorded and a lot more of those have happened   The reading that i listened to was around 3 years ago and it was over the phone and we argued about stuff she said.

The 1st reading I had with her was a recorded general reading where she asked for names/ages/relationship to you.  Although her remote viewing was remarkable,  there were few predictions and a lot of opinion. The 2nd reading was the recorded 10 predictions where she only asks for your name and age. This reading is where I am starting to see predictions unfold.

Yaz88

« Reply #371 on: July 29, 2019, 12:57:50 AM »
Hi everyone!  I’m new to the boards.  I got my general 10 predictions back from Leanne a few days ago and wanted to share my experience and also ask a few questions about others who have consulted with her.  First off, she has a different style and a different energy than what I’m used to.  At first she seemed kind of harsh, but then when I listened to my audio recording again, I realized that she actually is a very kind and sensitive person.  I really enjoyed her perspective.  Without a doubt she’s very intuitive and gifted.  For instance, in the early morning hours before I got my reading, I had a dream that I was a young witch by the name Rebecca (past life dreams or dreams where spirit communicates happen a lot with me). The content of my dream was important enough for me to jot it down in my dream journal.   In the beginning of my consultation with Leanne she quickly stops mid sentence and says that I’m bound to have a connection or a link with someone named Becky or Rebecca.  So that was just super cool.  Then towards the middle of the end of the consultation, she mentioned she felt female energy of someone who was considered too young to go, who would have been a lot like me had she survived, and that shared my bloodline.  She said it was a very comforting energy.  Well that would be my little sister Farah who was born too early and died a few hours after birth.  This made me cry.  I hadn’t thought of Farah in years.  Such a blessing that Leanne brought her to my conscious memory. 

Now to the questions, some of the future events seemed like they already happened.  Like my guy friend (who’s also my POI) getting upset with me and withdrawing.  Well we haven’t spoken since May.  So that’s already happening.  Also, I’m supposed to meet someone out of nowhere who sweeps me off my feet, a whirlwind that makes me smile, but ends with me back on the other side.  This may or may not have happened, but a few months back I met someone out of nowhere that kind of went that way.

So how many of you got Leanne predictions that without a doubt had already happened?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #372 on: July 29, 2019, 01:14:15 AM »
Hi everyone!  I’m new to the boards.  I got my general 10 predictions back from Leanne a few days ago and wanted to share my experience and also ask a few questions about others who have consulted with her.  First off, she has a different style and a different energy than what I’m used to.  At first she seemed kind of harsh, but then when I listened to my audio recording again, I realized that she actually is a very kind and sensitive person.  I really enjoyed her perspective.  Without a doubt she’s very intuitive and gifted.  For instance, in the early morning hours before I got my reading, I had a dream that I was a young witch by the name Rebecca (past life dreams or dreams where spirit communicates happen a lot with me). The content of my dream was important enough for me to jot it down in my dream journal.   In the beginning of my consultation with Leanne she quickly stops mid sentence and says that I’m bound to have a connection or a link with someone named Becky or Rebecca.  So that was just super cool.  Then towards the middle of the end of the consultation, she mentioned she felt female energy of someone who was considered too young to go, who would have been a lot like me had she survived, and that shared my bloodline.  She said it was a very comforting energy.  Well that would be my little sister Farah who was born too early and died a few hours after birth.  This made me cry.  I hadn’t thought of Farah in years.  Such a blessing that Leanne brought her to my conscious memory. 

Now to the questions, some of the future events seemed like they already happened.  Like my guy friend (who’s also my POI) getting upset with me and withdrawing.  Well we haven’t spoken since May.  So that’s already happening.  Also, I’m supposed to meet someone out of nowhere who sweeps me off my feet, a whirlwind that makes me smile, but ends with me back on the other side.  This may or may not have happened, but a few months back I met someone out of nowhere that kind of went that way.

So how many of you got Leanne predictions that without a doubt had already happened?

Me!!!! One of her predictions she saw me cleaning with a younger person (daughter/niece). The cleaning would be for the younger person's benefit, not mine. She said she would be expected to keep it this way and that on a deeper level, she felt that it was more about me also expecting this person to start taking care of themself more independently.

This happened when my daughter moved out to college. I helped her clean her bedroom while we packed her up. I did/do expect her to maintain it now, as well as being a more independent adult as she is living away. Side note: it could happen again when she goes back in Sept for her sophomore year, so it is not necessarily a one time prediction.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 01:17:19 AM by Fidget1028 »

Yaz88

« Reply #373 on: July 29, 2019, 01:23:16 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, Fidget!  Sheesh, I sure hope that the situation with my guy friend POI is a one time deal!  Leanne was correct when she said I may start questioning myself if I ever even knew him.  Hopefully, he resurfaces.  Then I’ll be able to report back on the accuracy of well over 15 readers. He’s the reason I got into all of these reading rampages. :-(   

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #374 on: July 29, 2019, 01:26:50 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, Fidget!  Sheesh, I sure hope that the situation with my guy friend POI is a one time deal!  Leanne was correct when she said I may start questioning myself if I ever even knew him.  Hopefully, he resurfaces.  Then I’ll be able to report back on the accuracy of well over 15 readers. He’s the reason I got into all of these reading rampages. :-(   

It could also be something in the future with someone else or something that could happen again, so just keep it in the back of your mind. Mine definitely did happen in the past, but will likely repeat for another 3 years. Lol