Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283938 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2019, 11:39:53 PM »
I ordered a specific reading on my POI, you guys pray for me lol

😂🤣 oh girl, may God bless you!

Edited to say, I’m hoping I didn’t just call you girl and you’re actually a guy lol
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:48:00 PM by Lpoche »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2019, 11:42:35 PM »

Good luck haha - but be prepared for an epic rant judging by previous posters. Get the popcorn ready!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2019, 12:11:57 AM »

Haha! If it makes you feel any better Rayban, I’ve had a couple direct question reads with Leanne about 2 different POIs and although there was a tiny bit of general ranting involved if I recall, I didn’t really feel it was directed at me personally. And although she had bad news regarding a future with one POI and mediocre news regarding the other, she didn’t rip me or either of them to shreds or anything lol. Plus, she’s been pretty accurate on her assessments of both relationships’ paths (or lack thereof lol) so far...

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2019, 12:30:54 AM »
hahaha! im a girl so its all good!

the reason I ordered one on him is because of something she said in a 10 general read I just had. so I really want insight. ugh I just hope she doesn't rant. have you guys ever asked her for a contact  prediction?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2019, 12:38:11 AM »
hahaha! im a girl so its all good!

the reason I ordered one on him is because of something she said in a 10 general read I just had. so I really want insight. ugh I just hope she doesn't rant. have you guys ever asked her for a contact  prediction?

I’ve never asked for a contact prediction - my direct questions have been along the lines of “Things have turned romantic with POI, how will things go between us?”.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #350 on: July 13, 2019, 01:11:25 AM »

Would this be an ex? If it is, buckle up sunshine. LMAO...you'll get the "I don't know why anyone would want their ex back. There's not one ex I would want back. I'd rather be stone cold dead" lecture.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #351 on: July 13, 2019, 01:30:47 AM »

Would this be an ex? If it is, buckle up sunshine. LMAO...you'll get the "I don't know why anyone would want their ex back. There's not one ex I would want back. I'd rather be stone cold dead" lecture.

Hi Rayban - Fidget brings up a good point, and I’m wondering if maybe that was why mine was not as dramatic lol - I have never asked her about an ex, only new romantic situations...in any case, good luck to you!!  Will be interested to hear the update!

Offline hope36

« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2019, 03:46:55 AM »

Lol. I got the lecture too. But, she told me I'll have contact with him..and that something is raw and connected for us (whatever that means).. almost seemed like she didn't want to say that, lol!

Offline lady p

« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2019, 09:31:15 AM »
Yeah she was pretty brutal on my first POI reading but she got the situation right! My last poi I didn’t disclose he was an ex and she was actually quite complimentary of that POI! Maybe don’t disclose it’s an ex and just highlight it’s someone current or you are interested in?

candiednut

« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2019, 01:09:38 PM »
cant believe she is still doing that judgemental shit...Leanne if you're reading this, bitterness really doesn't look good on someone your age.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2019, 01:31:58 PM »
My take on Leanne is that she's a solid reader, but the kind you have to skip through the recording when she gets a little preachy. If you can do that and just listen to the actual reading part, she hits most things spot on. She doesn't like ex's, so my advice is to not say someone is an ex UNLESS the person is truly and ex who you don't want a reconciliation with (like an ex husband who's only relationship to you is the father of your children). I made that mistake of mentioning my POI was an ex and I literally had to fast forward through a lecture.

As far as my (ex) POI is concerned, she did say the tie is not severed BUT (insert lecture on not going back to exes), she felt that I wouldn't be happy unless I started something fresh and new. With that said, she did say later in my reading that I would have a romantic connection with a man in the Sept/Oct time frame that would escalate rapidly and come to a conclusion in March/April 2020. The connection would be something that I would keep on the down low because friends/family in my inner circle would be concerned for me/my emotional welfare. I would find myself saying "how did I get here" and this person would be someone from my past that she didn't "think" would be my ex husband or ex POI. Honestly, this would never be my ex husband, but could definitely fit my ex POI. I'm not sure if Leanne can discern energies well enough to know who it actually is. I don't have many male connections in my life and certainly none of my male friends would slip out of the friend zone and become lovers. That's a big "no" for me.

As a side note, Yona keeps saying that I will get an apology from my POI in 2-3 months (Sept/Oct) also and even Cookie said I would hear from him in 7-12, but they both see him with a 3rd party right now. There may actually be some parallels in these readings. So the saga continues...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #356 on: July 14, 2019, 12:17:23 PM »
Has leanne ever been wrong for anyone on a relationship ending & that relationship went on to become something significant?

I gave you advice the other day on Leanne and said that yes, she too told me that my ex was a player but was with someone else and still is happily to this day. After telling me he was a player she said we would get to sit down together and talk, but no future for us. We haven't talked in over 18 months. We blocked each other on everything.

Everyone knows that she can border on opinionated, so would advise that you take lots of what she says with a pinch of salt when it comes to POI's. Trust your gut.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:48:19 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #357 on: July 14, 2019, 12:18:53 PM »
I just got my 10 predictions from Leanne this morning. I was expecting a lecture since I had a general overview with her only a month ago. Apparently she didn't remember me and did a fresh read. I'm so glad because when I got the general read last month, I gave her names/ages and relationships to me for a few people (my POI included) which she asks for in the general read, and she got a bit biased that I asked about my ex POI. My suggestion is NEVER EVER mention a POI is an ex because it taints the reading.

With this read, my POI came up as the first prediction and IT MIRRORED YONA! Finally, I feel like I can let things go now and just live life. I really trust Yona's reading (I know she doesn't work for everyone) so the fact that Leanne is saying almost the same thing, I feel so much better. Also, if I look at the other "heavy hitters", they all are now somewhat in alignment. They all have different outcomes/opinions/advice, but it looks like there will be some progression. :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #358 on: July 14, 2019, 12:38:35 PM »
Yayyy!!! That’s great, fidget. Lucky you! Seems like she could be another good reader for you in the future. Can’t wait to hear when this all comes to pass 🙂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #359 on: July 14, 2019, 01:52:37 PM »
Yayyy!!! That’s great, fidget. Lucky you! Seems like she could be another good reader for you in the future. Can’t wait to hear when this all comes to pass 🙂

I do want to mention that Leanne (and Yona for that matter) did not predict rainbows and butterflies at all. In fact they both leaned towards slightly negative. But just to have some consistency is good enough for me. I've had so many different takes on the situation that it was playing head games. Now at least I think I can let it go. I don't feel I need another reading for a while, so that's good. I may check in with Kisha in a few months to get another general read. Her general reads have been really good for me, but it's not out of any kind of desperation at this point.