Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283835 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
She's definitely better at general than specific questions, she seems to go off on her rants if asked a specific area and be inaccurate. I tried her at the beginning of the year and asked her about a guy I was seeing and if it would go anywhere. BIG MISTAKE I KNOW. She didn't pick up that inbetween me waiting for my reading to come back, I had stopped talking to him and cut him off and it was full of lots of opinion, guesswork and advice.

I agree about the general (and it's the same for most readers imo). However, even with her general she ask for names, ages, and relationship to you of the people you associate with.  I made the mistake of mentioning my ex husband and ex boyfriend and I think that biased the reading. For the record, I wasn't interested in reconciliation with either, but that was the assumption by Leanne. I only provided them because I  thought she needed the information to tell energies apart.  Lol

Offline Star_01

« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2019, 02:26:45 PM »
She's definitely better at general than specific questions, she seems to go off on her rants if asked a specific area and be inaccurate. I tried her at the beginning of the year and asked her about a guy I was seeing and if it would go anywhere. BIG MISTAKE I KNOW. She didn't pick up that inbetween me waiting for my reading to come back, I had stopped talking to him and cut him off and it was full of lots of opinion, guesswork and advice.

I agree about the general (and it's the same for most readers imo). However, even with her general she ask for names, ages, and relationship to you of the people you associate with.  I made the mistake of mentioning my ex husband and ex boyfriend and I think that biased the reading. For the record, I wasn't interested in reconciliation with either, but that was the assumption by Leanne. I only provided them because I  thought she needed the information to tell energies apart.  Lol

Oh when I read with her back in September I intentionally  didn't mention my ex on purpose as I was told not to as she would be ranty and opinionated, so just asked for a general to see what she could pick up. I did get rants but nothing major lol, just her hating the sentence "I fell pregnant" and silly things like that. She does seem to tell quite a few people warnings of falling pregnant and ring on finger which is what I got, too.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2019, 02:29:28 PM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2019, 03:05:45 PM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Oh crap. I guess I should expect the same lecture then. Thing is, I really didn't get a lot of predictions in the general.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #334 on: July 11, 2019, 03:13:32 PM »

Oh crap. I guess I should expect the same lecture then. Thing is, I really didn't get a lot of predictions in the general.

Haha oops! Guess we are just paralleling each other! I felt the exact same way, it was a lot of talk and I had hoped the 10 predictions would be more concrete things like this will happen, then this, blah. I think it just chalks up to lots of people adore her and she is certainly gifted, but she’s not the reader for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #335 on: July 11, 2019, 03:19:04 PM »

Haha oops! Guess we are just paralleling each other! I felt the exact same way, it was a lot of talk and I had hoped the 10 predictions would be more concrete things like this will happen, then this, blah. I think it just chalks up to lots of people adore her and she is certainly gifted, but she’s not the reader for me.

Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Right now, Yona has been the most consistent and I do trust her. And she and Leanne gave me similar readings, but I'm a bit more drawn to Yona I think.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #336 on: July 11, 2019, 03:22:01 PM »

Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Right now, Yona has been the most consistent and I do trust her. And she and Leanne gave me similar readings, but I'm a bit more drawn to Yona I think.

Yeah, if she works for you then great 🤗 I don’t think she was wrong, just don’t feel like I would want to read with her anymore. I adore Yona as well, just waiting to see how things play out! Hope that they are both correct for you.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #337 on: July 11, 2019, 05:57:13 PM »
Has leanne ever done a general reading where she describes different men in your life or coming in and it seems like she's talking about the same person?
I just did a general read with her and she told me things Yona did. But I feel she was talking about my past POI coming back in and describing him as different men.

has this happened to anyone?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #338 on: July 11, 2019, 06:00:59 PM »
Has leanne ever done a general reading where she describes different men in your life or coming in and it seems like she's talking about the same person?
I just did a general read with her and she told me things Yona did. But I feel she was talking about my past POI coming back in and describing him as different men.

I don’t remember if she did for me, but by the way she described people I feel like it is very possible. I actually had Kisha in my email read explain three different situations as if they were separate and I felt all three were about the same guy. I think they can just sense energy, and if this guy is going through changes in life his energy can show as shifting, which can be hard for a reader to discern.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #339 on: July 11, 2019, 06:17:34 PM »

I don’t remember if she did for me, but by the way she described people I feel like it is very possible. I actually had Kisha in my email read explain three different situations as if they were separate and I felt all three were about the same guy. I think they can just sense energy, and if this guy is going through changes in life his energy can show as shifting, which can be hard for a reader to discern.

Yes, I also agree that it's possible. I have very few men in my circle. I've had various readers describe situations like it's 3 different men, when there just aren't 3 different men in my life. Also, some of the readers see the interaction as non romantic, so they may assume that it's not a POI, but you could have a practical, non romantic exchange with a POI.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2019, 12:38:21 AM »
How has she been with you guys and timing?

Also when says a max of 12 months, does she mean within 12 months or by 12 months? so confusing
what is everyones experience with that?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2019, 12:41:50 AM »
Seven of my ten predictions were different men. I'm like so why am I alone then? LOL I asked for a ten prediction general. She kept saying all of the men were nothing and not to get attached and I need to work on myself.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2019, 12:44:38 AM »
maggs, did you meet any of these men or show up in your life?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2019, 12:58:10 AM »
I think one was from the past and the second was the current that just broke it off with me. According to her he really wanted me in his life and I would walk away. The next 5 I have no clue about. I just got my reading about 3 weeks ago though.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2019, 11:32:37 PM »
I ordered a specific reading on my POI, you guys pray for me lol