Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282781 times)

Offline attaboy

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2018, 11:00:12 PM »
Yep, a lot of women are emotionally checked out before leaving the relationships... men too.. so no time is needed. Obviously codependent as well.

That makes sense!  Them being emotionally checked out.  That's why it doesn't seem to bother them really because to them, they have already moved on and processed things.  It's just very strange to me that once they move on they can suddenly want to revisit the idea of another relationship with you again.

That's dangerous - if she's able to turn her feelings off with a switch then I'm becoming more clear on the fact that is not someone I'd like to be in a long-term committed relationship with.  In my eyes, if she couldn't handle me when there were issues or things were not working the best then she doesn't deserve me at my absolute best.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #211 on: December 10, 2018, 03:08:52 AM »
Leanne predicted I would become associated and start dating a guy who turns out to be incredibly creepy and unstable. Well she’s right.... friggin realized it with new POI last night...FML

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #212 on: December 10, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »
Hi lovelies! I had a 10 general prediction from Leanne first week of october and majority of the stuff she said she gave a time frame for 6-9 months but most of the stuff happend pretty quick I would say over two months. What is your take on her timelines? And also I wanted to get another 10 prediction again from her how soon does she do it again?  X x x

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #213 on: December 10, 2018, 02:43:50 PM »
Leanne predicted I would become associated and start dating a guy who turns out to be incredibly creepy and unstable. Well she’s right.... friggin realized it with new POI last night...FML

I am so sorry THATS th prediction that came true! Stay safe!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #214 on: December 10, 2018, 05:39:41 PM »
A few months ago I had a reading with Leanne (general 3 tarot card for near future). She said I’d be hanging around with a man (description of my ex/POI) and said we’d get close and he’d be interested in me. She said he’d become an important link to me blah blah.

Well I was unsure of who she was actually talking about because she doesn’t know where I meet this guy but her and Yona both said I’d meet a guy through work.

My top off with Yona, she described the other guy that’s coming into my life but she describes him as blonde or fair haired with blue eyes.

So I think Leanne was talking about my ex... although nothing has happened as of yet besides contact and FaceTime. He’s still out of state and only visiting for 10 days around Christmas then back to his contract job out of state until who knows when.

Yona says she sees us spending time together after the new year though. So we willl see.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2018, 07:28:40 PM »
Who has actually done a phone reading with her?  Anyone?  I did a 1 question reading and didnt care for it...  Wondering how her phone readings are? 

Offline attaboy

« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2018, 08:56:08 PM »
Who has actually done a phone reading with her?  Anyone?  I did a 1 question reading and didnt care for it...  Wondering how her phone readings are?

@LAW1974 - I did the 10 predictions reading from her and I didn't much like it too much either.  I felt it had a doom and gloom vibe to it.  Many things seemed to be negative, but then again it seems as though she is more of a negative type reader.

I never read with her via phone.

I'm down to the last few readers which have pretty good track records here on this forum.  After those readings I'm calling it quits and will evaluate to see which readers wind up being correct.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #217 on: December 11, 2018, 11:39:45 PM »
I had the best 10 prediction reading today. I’m going to review already because she talked about things I already know about. I’m SO blown away!

What I KNOW for sure:

- She talked about upgrading my car,  yes I am about to

- She said I would need legal help even if I could do part of it myself and that would all conclude  in March, I am currently finding a lawyer to help with my car accident settlements to, yep, upgrade to my new car, this is something I kinda knew about. She said I’d need a lawyer no matter what and I go off and on from getting this done, which is so true! I did not say anything about this. My order was my name, and a POI name!

- She described by ex husband DOWN TO HIS RECEEDING HAIRLINE I did not mention him or his name or anything, this was as an “option” she doesn’t know what option meant, but it is because I am weighing options for making my next child, and we have discussed him and I doing this. She KNEW it! She said this is some “form of commitment”. There are THREE options! Yes I do have three! The way she described the three was legitimate! Amazing!

-  She got ties to Mexico, which I have and says I will end up visiting a bit and I definitely see that, my very good friend always invites me. I have been there many times and I love it.

- She said in June I will likely have a problem with work, she described in detail what I went through last June, my company manages property and the same issues come up every June, I have NO doubt she is right that this June I will just be like “eff this we are out” to the contract (we almost dropped the contract last year). She assured this might have a big good impact on my work.

- Described family members well.

I was so blown away, I usually go to a family Psychic, Ozma from Arizona. She would have probably given me a similar reading but it would have taken 1.5 hours or more to deliver. This was so outstanding! Helps that my 2019 is going to be good. Timeframe was same as Ozma for serious romantic relationship. Sadly.

This was great, the information I got in 30 minutes is so much bigger and more in depth than any other I’ve ever gotten. It was great!

Offline attaboy

« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2018, 12:30:03 AM »
I have specific follow up questions from her 10 predictions reading she did for me.  Someone on here said not to reference the reading because she won't remember.  I have a feeling she was referring to my POI in one of her predictions and I want more insight on that.  I know that specifically requesting a reading on a former partner almost always winds up with a negative reading, so, how would you suggest I frame the question?

Would "what do you see for _____ and I?" be sufficient?  Do I need to state I'm asking specifically in regard to romantic involvement or should I just frame the question generically?

Also, should I do the '1 specific question' or the 'Ask about another person'?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:32:26 AM by attaboy »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2018, 12:39:04 AM »
I have specific follow up questions from her 10 predictions reading she did for me.  Someone on here said not to reference the reading because she won't remember.  I have a feeling she was referring to my POI in one of her predictions and I want more insight on that.  I know that specifically requesting a reading on a former partner almost always winds up with a negative reading, so, how would you suggest I frame the question?

Would "what do you see for _____ and I?" be sufficient?  Do I need to state I'm asking specifically in regard to romantic involvement or should I just frame the question generically?

Also, should I do the '1 specific question' or the 'Ask about another person'?

Honestly, I wouldn’t ask specifically about anyone. I asked about a specific person and she said he was hurt and emotionally unable to be in a relationship... it’s my ex who I was with for 8 years that I left. She didn’t pick up on this on her own so that was kind of a bummer. But in a general reading, she talks about him specifically without me asking about him and talks about us spending time together and that he’d be interested in me.... so in my opinion and personal experience, take what you will from a general reading with her because what comes to her is rather positive or more positive then when asking about a specific individual.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #220 on: December 13, 2018, 01:06:26 AM »
Honestly, I wouldn’t ask specifically about anyone. I asked about a specific person and she said he was hurt and emotionally unable to be in a relationship... it’s my ex who I was with for 8 years that I left. She didn’t pick up on this on her own so that was kind of a bummer. But in a general reading, she talks about him specifically without me asking about him and talks about us spending time together and that he’d be interested in me.... so in my opinion and personal experience, take what you will from a general reading with her because what comes to her is rather positive or more positive then when asking about a specific individual.

@Deedee123 - Thank you for your advice.  In my general reading it didn't seem like my POI was the end she saw me being with.  But, she did say that someone will let me down and not hold up to their end of the promises.  I'm almost wondering if she was talking about my POI and how she let me down in the past.  She said she wasn't sure if this was a partner, former partner or friend.  She also said it seems like it is not too long in the future that this happens or is in the process of happening now.  My POI left me months ago and I haven't heard from her since.

So, it makes me wonder if she will be coming back around and once again not holding up to her promises to ultimately let me down again.

I felt like if I did either a '1 specific question' or 'ask about another person' I would be able to gauge if she does in fact see my POI trying to come back but ultimately letting me down again.  I'd rather know that than be excited if she comes back but then winds up leaving again.  That would really stink!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #221 on: December 13, 2018, 01:11:05 AM »

@Deedee123 - Thank you for your advice.  In my general reading it didn't seem like my POI was the end she saw me being with.  But, she did say that someone will let me down and not hold up to their end of the promises.  I'm almost wondering if she was talking about my POI and how she let me down in the past.  She said she wasn't sure if this was a partner, former partner or friend.  She also said it seems like it is not too long in the future that this happens or is in the process of happening now.  My POI left me months ago and I haven't heard from her since.

So, it makes me wonder if she will be coming back around and once again not holding up to her promises to ultimately let me down again.

I felt like if I did either a '1 specific question' or 'ask about another person' I would be able to gauge if she does in fact see my POI trying to come back but ultimately letting me down again.  I'd rather know that than be excited if she comes back but then winds up leaving again.  That would really stink!

That would really stink. If I were you, I’d ask about a specific person then. Take the reading with a grain of salt because like I said, she said different things about my ex when in a general reading and in the specific reading. Time will tell which is right... both Leanne and Yona say that we discuss moving in together but that’s definitely ahead of me... it sucks waiting, it truly does, but this is time to get our own lives straight and level headed when the option to reconnect is available.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #222 on: December 13, 2018, 06:28:02 AM »
Just went over my 10 predictions with Leanne Halyburton once again and at the end she said this:

10. ...I get a link with a wedding, or talk about a wedding that either doesn't come to pass, I don't think I'm getting the whole story on this.  There is a problem there.  Either it doesn't happen or it's entirely the wrong time.  It feels more I want to relegate it to the past and not the future.  It's either a planned for wedding, talk about wedding, or a wedding that takes place that shouldn't have taken place because there are underlying problems.  I feel like I want to make it part of the past and not drag it into the future.

She saw some type of wedding...this is strange because Lady Perseophone said 'engagement' at the end of her reading but could not elaborate on it any more.  Two readers mentioned either engagement or wedding.  Very bizarre.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #223 on: December 13, 2018, 06:29:39 AM »

That would really stink. If I were you, I’d ask about a specific person then. Take the reading with a grain of salt because like I said, she said different things about my ex when in a general reading and in the specific reading. Time will tell which is right... both Leanne and Yona say that we discuss moving in together but that’s definitely ahead of me... it sucks waiting, it truly does, but this is time to get our own lives straight and level headed when the option to reconnect is available.

@Deedee123 - I placed the order with her "Ask about a specific person", so I will see what comes in that reading.  It will be interesting to see what she says.  I'll take it with a grain of salt.  Isn't that what we have to do anyways ;) lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2018, 10:45:45 PM »

@Deedee123 - I placed the order with her "Ask about a specific person", so I will see what comes in that reading.  It will be interesting to see what she says.  I'll take it with a grain of salt.  Isn't that what we have to do anyways ;) lol

Good luck!
Keep us updated!

I’m waiting for another 3 tarot card for near future.

anything