Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283941 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #870 on: December 31, 2020, 06:18:07 AM »
Has she ever predicted a pregnancy for anyone? Saw one coming for me but I don't have a significant other at the moment. Just curious if that has happened in anyone else's experience.

I like Leeann. She's had some good hits for me in her general readings.
But it annoyed me to no end that she'd predict babies and pregnancy for almost any woman she reads for of childbearing age. She initially saw at least 2 daughters, then at least two sons, then she saw me as single but also issued a warning about pregnancies, and 2 years ago she said in the spring I'd be surprised to find out I'm pregnant.
I'm childfree. I've always been, never wanted kids. I am now too old , which may be why she finally quit the kid spiel as of last year.
I will give credit to Yona on this one-from the get go she said to me I have no maternal side to me and there are no kids shown. She's never predicted anything close to prego.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #871 on: December 31, 2020, 07:22:33 AM »
Has she ever predicted a pregnancy for anyone? Saw one coming for me but I don't have a significant other at the moment. Just curious if that has happened in anyone else's experience.

I like Leeann. She's had some good hits for me in her general readings.
But it annoyed me to no end that she'd predict babies and pregnancy for almost any woman she reads for of childbearing age. She initially saw at least 2 daughters, then at least two sons, then she saw me as single but also issued a warning about pregnancies, and 2 years ago she said in the spring I'd be surprised to find out I'm pregnant.
I'm childfree. I've always been, never wanted kids. I am now too old , which may be why she finally quit the kid spiel as of last year.
I will give credit to Yona on this one-from the get go she said to me I have no maternal side to me and there are no kids shown. She's never predicted anything close to prego.

Ok thanks! That's a relief because that does not fit in with my short term plans plus she said father is off and on which would make it harder. Really scared me for a second.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #872 on: January 03, 2021, 05:36:43 PM »
I understand Leanne is 'mean' & 'subjective' towards men & love readings with specific questions but is she accurate about general love reading? Like we just ask what she sees in our love life in general without mentioning any names & situations?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #873 on: January 03, 2021, 07:01:05 PM »
She is accurate. People that get negative readings don't like what they hear. She is gifted.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #874 on: January 03, 2021, 07:14:48 PM »
Tbh, I'm scared reading with her because of those reviews  ;D But thanks for this! Have you read with her? Care to share your experience? Any of her predictions panned out especially about love life?

She is accurate. People that get negative readings don't like what they hear. She is gifted.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #875 on: January 03, 2021, 07:32:55 PM »
I have done her 10 predictions quite a few times with her and yes they have come to pass. A few years back I also asked about a man and she was correct. Lots of people have gotten readings from her and get upset when she delivers bad news.
It's hard as so many readers IE Keen tell people what they want to hear. After spending so much they get hooked on what they are being told is the true.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #876 on: January 03, 2021, 07:52:07 PM »
Thanks for sharing! It does actually make sense. Let me put her in my upcoming reading list then :)

I have done her 10 predictions quite a few times with her and yes they have come to pass. A few years back I also asked about a man and she was correct. Lots of people have gotten readings from her and get upset when she delivers bad news.
It's hard as so many readers IE Keen tell people what they want to hear. After spending so much they get hooked on what they are being told is the true.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #877 on: January 07, 2021, 06:38:16 PM »
I had a reading with Leanne on october 2019 where she told me someone would come in that I would connect with really well and feel that I get along with, she said she doesn’t say things like we’re meant to be or anything but she can see us doing wel together “within next 15 months”.... a few months after this reading I met that guy and we have been talking all this time. She said she sees my love life really blossoming after I meet him after a period of conflict with him... she said it is two scenarios; either me and this guy have a conflict and break things off, have a conflict stop talking then start talking and resolve things, or I meet a new person quickly after which is what she said she “is banking on”. Has anyone else gotten a similar prediction like this about them and their poi? We are in the conflict stage and broke things off but I am hoping the person she sees me blossoming with after this is him.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #878 on: January 07, 2021, 11:55:18 PM »
I just had a general love reading from Leanne. I have a question, she saw several men in her reading, it seemed to be different men but based on the description & my understanding, it looks like these 'several men' to be the same man but he just appeared in different moments of my life. To those who read with Leanne before, have you experienced this?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #879 on: January 10, 2021, 06:52:53 PM »
I had the 10 predictions reading , she said I would meet an American man , not a love interest but a friend who would support and help me. Well I've met an American and its a woman who has been supporting me through a tough time . Could she ofnjust predicted the wrong gender ?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #880 on: January 18, 2021, 10:56:36 PM »

I totally agree. I think reviews about Leanne don’t do justice with her talent. I read with her for the first time and it was VERY ACCURATE. I know it’s not Yona’s topic but yona s HUGE disappointment and a guesser. I would never read with her again.

Can anyone clarify one thing? She said within some time I will have a medical procedure for my lower abdomen. I mean something may happen tomorrow but isn’t it possible that she might have read my past? Reason is when I read with her I had a baby few months back and obviously C SECTION is a lower abdomen medical procedure? Can anyone clarify this plz?

But either way she’s very true, ethical and does NOT sugar coat.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #881 on: January 19, 2021, 03:00:44 PM »

I agree. Along with 10 gen predictions I’ve had one question readings with her where I specifically asked about poi and they were both negative anddd she picked up on a lot. I didn’t like her after the first one Bc I assumed she was wrong but she was right.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #882 on: January 19, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »

I agree. Along with 10 gen predictions I’ve had one question readings with her where I specifically asked about poi and they were both negative anddd she picked up on a lot. I didn’t like her after the first one Bc I assumed she was wrong but she was right.

She is NOT accurate at all and it has nothing to do with people not liking what they hear. She reads the PAST (great when you are paying for FUTURE predictions) AND her predictions do not come to pass as reported by many. All she does is rant, rant and rant. Avoid her!!

She has been accurate for ME and my predictions happen from her, I am speaking on MY experience not yours. Pls hop off you’re getting annoying. She rants for you and doesn’t work for you ok great that’s fine. That’s your experience. I was speaking on her negative readings that come out to be true for me even after I don’t want to believe them, not speaking on past or future predictions which is clear by the post that I made. I answered this in messaging and chat for you already and you kept asking the same question again and again. Sorry she does not work for you.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #883 on: January 19, 2021, 03:46:40 PM »

She is NOT accurate at all and it has nothing to do with people not liking what they hear. She reads the PAST (great when you are paying for FUTURE predictions) AND her predictions do not come to pass as reported by many. All she does is rant, rant and rant. Avoid her!!

She has been accurate for ME and my predictions happen from her, I am speaking on MY experience not yours. Pls hop off you’re getting annoying. She rants for you and doesn’t work for you ok great that’s fine. That’s your experience. I was speaking on her negative readings that come out to be true for me even after I don’t want to believe them, not speaking on past or future predictions which is clear by the post that I made. I answered this in messaging and chat for you already and you kept asking the same question again and again. Sorry she does not work for you.

Great she has been accurate for you and I do know you are talking about YOUR experience. Likewise, I am talking about MY experience and the experience of so many - her predictions DO NOT HAPPEN and she reads the past (for many, not just me). I know people get annoyed when you don't belong to the cult.

Avoid Leanne at all costs.

Ok 😂😂 speak on your experience without responding to me pls.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #884 on: January 19, 2021, 05:11:30 PM »
Update... I’ve read with her so many times for a reason. She’s been mostly right for me. Predicted my husband, our engagement, our baby boy, moving, medical issue of my brother’s. I asked specifically about the guy that made me turn to psychics in the first place snd she told me that she didn’t see him as part of the bigger picture. I thought she was wrong! Especially because my reading with yona made it seem like I ended up with the first guy... but nope, Leanne was right. She also mentioned that (between my ex and new guy, now husband) that there would be 2 situations with 2 different guys who have some similarities but I would see where something made a lot of sense love-wise and where something did not. I hear this line in my head a lot still, and she was 100% correct. I could never imagine loving my ex the way I love the man I’m with now!

anything