Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283909 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #780 on: June 18, 2020, 05:39:51 PM »
I got a reading last august, her big predictions should start happening this august and after. So far the only thing she got right is that I will be looking for a job in may which I did and got. She gave me a prediction for something that happened 3 years ago so there that

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #781 on: June 19, 2020, 09:18:40 PM »
I don't think she does for the the simple reason that, in all my readings she put me in different profession, she says one thing and it changes in a couple of months, she never worked for me however, she was decent for a friend.she usually reads the past as present and also,  reads other people as me, she's not as good as she thinks however if you want entertainment, i’d go with her.

Is it true that Leanne refers the past reading you had with her?

100% agree with TellMeWhy. She was wrong and awful for me as well.

She didn't get one single thing right.
She was 1000% negative
She read past events as future

For entertainment??? not sure who would be so retarded as to pay someone to tell them lies to get entertained  ::)

Seems you say this about everyone....

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #782 on: June 22, 2020, 12:49:17 PM »
I'm wanting to get a reading from her.... mainly to find out about POI.. do you recommend I get the relationship reading to get specifics or would get the answers I wanted from the 10 prediction reading? 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #783 on: June 22, 2020, 12:54:52 PM »
I'm wanting to get a reading from her.... mainly to find out about POI.. do you recommend I get the relationship reading to get specifics or would get the answers I wanted from the 10 prediction reading?

I was told not to ask her specific questions or give her too much info. My first reading was ok because I followed directions lol. My last reading I gave too much info and that's when she started being too preachy and  giving me her personal vs psychic opinion.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #784 on: June 22, 2020, 04:05:23 PM »

Just remember she isnt the greatest at relationships, she is really good with general. Id go for 10 prediction and ask your spirit guides to get her on the love life.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2020, 10:16:52 PM »

Just remember she isnt the greatest at relationships, she is really good with general. Id go for 10 prediction and ask your spirit guides to get her on the love life.
I thought she was great with relationships honestly. One of the few that told me the truth straight out of the gate. She knew alot of things she could not have known if she were not legit. Things that I found out were true after the fact. I did not find her overly negative.

Thats good, but read back in this thread and its generally not the case. Shes still an outstanding psychic with easily 75% or more hit rate. I wouldnt pay for a 60% chance on relationships when I can ask someone with closer to 90% or 95%.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #786 on: June 24, 2020, 02:01:13 AM »
I don't think she does for the the simple reason that, in all my readings she put me in different profession, she says one thing and it changes in a couple of months, she never worked for me however, she was decent for a friend.she usually reads the past as present and also,  reads other people as me, she's not as good as she thinks however if you want entertainment, i’d go with her.

She was 1000% negative

For entertainment??? not sure who would be so retarded as to pay someone to tell them lies to get entertained  ::)

My nephew has Down Syndrome and that word you used is equivalent to a racial slur. Uncalled for and unnecessary. I don’t care what experience you want to post about but THAT crosses a line and has nothing to do with a review. It is bigoted and small minded and you have lost any credibility by speaking in that manner.

Offline massine

« Reply #787 on: June 24, 2020, 03:12:19 AM »

She was 1000% negative

My nephew has Down Syndrome and that word you used is equivalent to a racial slur. Uncalled for and unnecessary. I don’t care what experience you want to post about but THAT crosses a line and has nothing to do with a review. It is bigoted and small minded and you have lost any credibility by speaking in that manner.

100% agree with you Larry. I hope you're okay <3 This has no place in this forum, or in life.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #788 on: June 24, 2020, 04:08:19 AM »
Wild-dolphin didn't associate the word retarded with your nephew...You did. And NO retarded isn't equivalent to using a racial slur.

Furthermore, besides being defined as delayed mental development, retarded also means stupid or foolish.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:17:27 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #789 on: June 24, 2020, 04:22:17 AM »
Wild-dolphin didn't associate the word retarded with your nephew...You did. And NO retarded isn't equivalent to using a racial slur.

If you do not have a family member that has never been hurt or confused or made upset by that word then you would not understand. That’s okay that you don’t. However I’m curious if you are merely being argumentative for the sake of it, or if you feel the use of that word is ok to casually use in the course of every day conversation. It has nothing to do with a review, it had to do with her opinion of all of us on this forum. I’ve never met her, I’m not psychic so have never read for her, so why the venom towards anyone here on the forum that could never have slighted her in any way. Also, if anyone has ever paid to go see a Marvel movie, or any movie for that matter, that person has “paid someone to tell them lies to get entertained”. You, I, anyone can spend their money any way they deem fit because it’s their money. If you want to get hookers and cocaine I ain’t gonna be mad at ya, just not my personal choice so the judgement and the name calling is unnecessary. I get my reading with Leanne tomorrow and I will contribute to the nature of this forum by posting positive and negative results if and when they occur, not judge anyone that has a different opinion or result from their personal perspective.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #790 on: June 24, 2020, 05:04:42 AM »

If you do not have a family member that has never been hurt or confused or made upset by that word then you would not understand. That’s okay that you don’t. However I’m curious if you are merely being argumentative for the sake of it, or if you feel the use of that word is ok to casually use in the course of every day conversation. It has nothing to do with a review, it had to do with her opinion of all of us on this forum. I’ve never met her, I’m not psychic so have never read for her, so why the venom towards anyone here on the forum that could never have slighted her in any way. Also, if anyone has ever paid to go see a Marvel movie, or any movie for that matter, that person has “paid someone to tell them lies to get entertained”. You, I, anyone can spend their money any way they deem fit because it’s their money. If you want to get hookers and cocaine I ain’t gonna be mad at ya, just not my personal choice so the judgement and the name calling is unnecessary. I get my reading with Leanne tomorrow and I will contribute to the nature of this forum by posting positive and negative results if and when they occur, not judge anyone that has a different opinion or result from their personal perspective.

My personal experiences with the word is irrelevant. Your experience with the word doesn't negate its' definition. My reason for responding is that you attempted to legitimize your complaint by conflating "retarded" with the more serious/relevant issue of race.

You're right, the name calling isn't neccessary. I'm not consigning her statement or her word choice. I'm simply objecting to the false equivalency RETARDED=RACIAL SLUR.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:11:50 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #791 on: June 24, 2020, 08:46:41 AM »
I have purchased one question reading with her. Does she also provide phone consultations? I did not see the button?
Please help anyone.

Thanks.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #792 on: June 24, 2020, 07:02:21 PM »

My personal experiences with the word is irrelevant. Your experience with the word doesn't negate its' definition. My reason for responding is that you attempted to legitimize your complaint by conflating "retarded" with the more serious/relevant issue of race.

You're right, the name calling isn't neccessary. I'm not consigning her statement or her word choice. I'm simply objecting to the false equivalency RETARDED=RACIAL SLUR.

totally agree with you PurpleRain

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #793 on: June 24, 2020, 10:50:29 PM »
Got my reading today from Leanne. Mixed bag. VERY negative with POI but I do believe she is going to turn out correct. Have some predictions about two new partners, an upcoming holiday, and some negative things regarding my emotional state which is as pretty bang on as it gets.  Things she said about my job and career did not ring true at all because I am 100% entrenched and secure here, and things about a move are going to happen but I’ll remain local so no need to job hop. Keep you posted on the other predictions as they do or do not occur.

Side note: Purplerain I need to apologize for lashing back at you yesterday. That word greatly offends me because of my personal experience with it. I also have been going thru some extreme ups and downs emotionally. No excuses but they are reasons and I apologize. Thanks all!

Offline maggie214

« Reply #794 on: June 26, 2020, 01:03:47 AM »
I have done the 10 prediction thing twice over the last few years and, for me, only a few really minor things actually happened.  She was actually quite positive with me, but I wasn't asking about an ex.  But just not worth it to try again.

anything