Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282327 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2018, 10:45:14 PM »
Realized the start of a prediction. Leanne told me about a year ago that there would be some legal problems with a property. She said it would affect my family negatively in some way. Turns out, my mom, a long term renter realized that the landlord was trying to sell the property to investors. They came unannounced and took picks. She may have to leave very soon based on the way they communicated to her. If this situation plays out like she says, then other predictions should come after it relating directly to me. Developing.

Offline Danica

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2018, 09:55:23 PM »
I got the prediction reading from her a while back (a year or two ago now) and honestly nothing resonated. I didn't feel she picked up on my present or even my past. The future predictions were very detailed so I stayed open minded, but even at the time they didn't seem to fit with my life at all. Needless to say looking back now nothing panned out. In my opinion they were so varied that they could apply to anyone at various points of their life. Everyone is talented in their own way, and eventually most of us will probably deal with finances or something property related or pets lol, or have a work issue or meet someone who matches x description. I know she's been right for other people but I probably won't try her again.

Offline Lady Jay

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2018, 08:59:41 PM »
I've been getting reading from Leanne off and on and they seem to be spot on about certain things but when it comes to relationships everything is so negative as if she doesn't realize no one is perfect.

Some things she has picked up on have been amazing but in my case there seems to be nothing to ever look forward to that would be positive.

I don't know any other psychics that have been as spot on about other things. I just wish I could find one that is dead on about relationships.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »
So far 7 of my 10 predictions have happen this year. For me most of the predictions from Leanne were short term. How is she if we ask question or is she best for general?

Offline Lady Jay

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2018, 09:56:12 PM »
Well she definitely goes off on rants so it's hard to tell if you'll get a good reading from her or not. It's almost like the luck of the draw.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2018, 09:59:30 PM »
So far 7 of my 10 predictions have happen this year. For me most of the predictions from Leanne were short term. How is she if we ask question or is she best for general?

In my experience she's better at general.
When you ask specific questions is when she can get a bit moany and negative.

I think I will stick to the general in that case. I'm not going to pay for her to rant and judge me.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2018, 03:28:12 PM »
I got her 10 predictions and most were seemingly present validations.   Nothing she actually "predicted" has happened yet.  Though one of my predictions was marriage or vow renewal within 48 months

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2018, 02:28:21 AM »
I did the 10 predictions as well. She gave 2 of the same in my opinion, which were about pregnancy and actually my grandfather came through to give me a message.... she described him exactly the way I remember him. Very odd but exciting! Does she do follow up questions to the emails? I’m confused I guess and what clarity.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2018, 10:20:19 PM »
Has anyone had back to back 10 general predictions with her? I actually enjoyed the insight and predictions and want to do another but I’m not sure if it’s recommended or not.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2018, 10:24:51 PM »
I enjoy listening to Leanne, unfortunately, she doesn't work for me! Been reading with her for the past year's and only a couple of predictions unrelated to me happened, most of the things she predicted we're irrelevant to my life! I’ve decided not to read with her again regardless of how good the predictions sound.

Has anyone had back to back 10 general predictions with her? I actually enjoyed the insight and predictions and want to do another but I’m not sure if it’s recommended or not.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2018, 10:28:46 PM »
Maybe I should wait then, to see if anything actually pans out. She was overall positive in my reading, but who knows what will happen! She gave me short term (2-6 weeks) and long term (36-48 months) predictions so I’ll have to wait it out I suppose.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2018, 01:25:58 AM »
I did the 10 predictions as well. She gave 2 of the same in my opinion, which were about pregnancy and actually my grandfather came through to give me a message.... she described him exactly the way I remember him. Very odd but exciting! Does she do follow up questions to the emails? I’m confused I guess and what clarity.

Leanne gave me a pregnancy prediction today too! (Next 18 months she said) its weird tho,, because im really not in the place for a pregnancy, not married, mid twenties, and wouldnt want a child for another 4-5 years at least. I have no money and could never see myself going through with it. The way she described it tho, she said “most young women who pop babies out starting at a young age  do so with no thought one right after the other, but for you it will mean something special and be a relief or reassurance of some kind to you. It will also signify a new phase of your life”... not sure what this means.. the only relieving aspect of me getting pregnant in the next year and a half would be if it turned out to be just a scare and a false positive lol... wondering how she described this for you

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2018, 01:32:16 AM »

Leanne gave me a pregnancy prediction today too! (Next 18 months she said) its weird tho,, because im really not in the place for a pregnancy, not married, mid twenties, and wouldnt want a child for another 4-5 years at least. I have no money and could never see myself going through with it. The way she described it tho, she said “most young women who pop babies out starting at a young age  do so with no thought one right after the other, but for you it will mean something special and be a relief or reassurance of some kind to you. It will also signify a new phase of your life”... not sure what this means.. the only relieving aspect of me getting pregnant in the next year and a half would be if it turned out to be just a scare and a false positive lol... wondering how she described this for you

This is what she said to me... now I typed everything out word for word so here:
Surprised to see you NOT have a little boy… at some point, potential for 3 children, 2 of 1 sex, 1 of another, 2 girls and 1 boy, and stepping ahead, I don’t see any reason why you can’t be in a settled and loving family situation, and so be patient and tolerant and have faith in 2019 and don’t quench your mind up, breathe and one foot in front of another, and I do believe a guy will be worth his salt, so if we skip to 36-48 months down the line, you seem to me to be quite the settled and happy situation, and you feel proud of something you’ve achieved work-wise or career-wise, and your family is your main focus, and still kind of wanting to do something for yourself, so I think the bigger picture – shows us pathway, predictions come with conditons attached, cant live with old habits or old thinking patterns and repeat patterns and go ahead to the best image ahead. Insight – potentially everything is going to be okay, not perfect, largely okay.

Then says this

10.   Potential pregnancy well within 24 months, it’s tentative, in the next 15-18 months, feels like a near miss with you, or if you’re intending to become pregnant, because your life is in such a place that it fits in, then that’s different, surprised if that’s the case, where your life is organized and sorted, so therefore, this would say look, ties in with being sensible I suppose, potential pregnancy showing up for you here but at the time that maybe it’s not ideal, and we’re talking about the fairly near-ish future, and it only takes once, so you kind of be best avoided, wait until you’re really sure, but I have this underlying feeling that in a way, that something is not quite right with that, so what is it, is it that you’re kind of open to the idea of pregnancy, like if it happens it happens, or is it that you’re kind of … this here there’s this connection with potential pregnancy, but it feels to me this you just have to be careful, I see a lot of happiness and family and togetherness for you in the bigger picture, not as rainbows all shine and angels all singing, as is in a good human satisfying way, but you really got to focus on your life, and a pregancy within the next 18-24 months im not sure the timing would be right, so be careful

I’m 26. So yeah, in 18 months definitely not where I want to be in life, as I’m furthering my education... again lol because I’m lost ya know. So I’m not really sure what to think!

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2018, 03:14:02 AM »

This is what she said to me... now I typed everything out word for word so here:
Surprised to see you NOT have a little boy… at some point, potential for 3 children, 2 of 1 sex, 1 of another, 2 girls and 1 boy, and stepping ahead, I don’t see any reason why you can’t be in a settled and loving family situation, and so be patient and tolerant and have faith in 2019 and don’t quench your mind up, breathe and one foot in front of another, and I do believe a guy will be worth his salt, so if we skip to 36-48 months down the line, you seem to me to be quite the settled and happy situation, and you feel proud of something you’ve achieved work-wise or career-wise, and your family is your main focus, and still kind of wanting to do something for yourself, so I think the bigger picture – shows us pathway, predictions come with conditons attached, cant live with old habits or old thinking patterns and repeat patterns and go ahead to the best image ahead. Insight – potentially everything is going to be okay, not perfect, largely okay.

Then says this

10.   Potential pregnancy well within 24 months, it’s tentative, in the next 15-18 months, feels like a near miss with you, or if you’re intending to become pregnant, because your life is in such a place that it fits in, then that’s different, surprised if that’s the case, where your life is organized and sorted, so therefore, this would say look, ties in with being sensible I suppose, potential pregnancy showing up for you here but at the time that maybe it’s not ideal, and we’re talking about the fairly near-ish future, and it only takes once, so you kind of be best avoided, wait until you’re really sure, but I have this underlying feeling that in a way, that something is not quite right with that, so what is it, is it that you’re kind of open to the idea of pregnancy, like if it happens it happens, or is it that you’re kind of … this here there’s this connection with potential pregnancy, but it feels to me this you just have to be careful, I see a lot of happiness and family and togetherness for you in the bigger picture, not as rainbows all shine and angels all singing, as is in a good human satisfying way, but you really got to focus on your life, and a pregancy within the next 18-24 months im not sure the timing would be right, so be careful

I’m 26. So yeah, in 18 months definitely not where I want to be in life, as I’m furthering my education... again lol because I’m lost ya know. So I’m not really sure what to think!

Lol! This kills me. Im 25. She didnt even speak on it not being ideal or the right timing for me.. she actually described it as if she got the feeling it was something id want or be happy about. Like basically implied id have kids, said she sees in the future me strapping kids into a car seat, and sees a pregnancy for me coming up even sooner, and that after 18 months that would happen and also at that point my life would change into a “new phase” and at 27 (two years from
Now/ about 20 months) i would be relocating or moving “probably because of havinf kids” with my now boyfriend... so thats insane. I mean, i guess in the world anything is possible, but i cant see myself wantinf a child for a long time. And im not against abortion. So basically, she didnt even make it sound like that would be an option, but even went as far to imply it would be relieving or bring satisfaction.. she said initially that there would be anxiety or tension within my relationship in talks about pregnancy (ya no shit, my boyfriend and i are broke, neither of us are ready for that) but that id would be a relief and start of a new phase of life. Like whatttt. I genuinely wished she could clarify or elaborate on this.
Its just weird the way she stated it. She said “most girls who have children young, its not my thing, but i respect it anyway, but most girls who have kids young (implying like me i guess) pop them out.. but when you do (within 18 months???) it will be very important to you and mean a lot more” .... as if trying to reassure my supposed desire to have a child at 25 is justified. ???? What!!

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2018, 03:19:51 AM »
For me and @Deedee123 ‘s sake, will someone please confirm whether or not leanne’s pregnancy predictions have come true or not for you?! Lol. Please. Not tryna have babies for a while.