Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278994 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2018, 03:43:30 AM »
I have only had one reading with her and so far 3 of the 10 predictions have been spot on. I want to ask her about some specific things, but I read she's best with the general. So far based on my first experience I think she is accurate. Some of the other stuff is a bit far out.

candiednut

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2018, 02:37:01 PM »
Did she have any POSITIVE predictions (love and career) that happen for anyone?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2018, 03:33:30 AM »
All of her predictions have been pretty negative for me. I just found out the a job prediction she gave me was completely wrong (thank god).

Offline fletch

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2018, 04:40:06 AM »
She's great on Career for me.  I would keep your consultation.  She has been off with timing and the more readings I got from her the more confused I was. So I wouldn't recommended that.  Things are turning like she said however there is still confusion because it was really all over the place because I have multiple readings from her. The only thing I hate is she goes by feeling which is good but sometimes I'm looking for something specific and can never get a concrete answer.  I swear I think she has some love block.  It's like she'll never really elaborate like you need her too to get clarity on things. 

Offline fletch

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2018, 09:24:28 PM »
Well forget the love block.  Everytime time goes by more and more her readings come to pass.  For me she's been talking a year in advance

Offline fletch

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2018, 05:00:28 PM »
Most people with anyone are looking for specific answers on a specific situation that may be relevant to them but not relevant in their life.  I can speak on this because I was one of those people.  People get mad at Leanne because she's not telling you something you want to hear.  And no one is going to tell me different because again I was one of those people.  She's very talented and has helped me and continues to do so with not telling me what to do but giving insight on situations I'll need clarity on later.  Leanne is not for everyone.  Specifically those who want to hear what they want to hear.  She has her own style. She's definitely not limited to just a psychic.  I have 2 more I inquire with one Yona and another Gia.  All three relay messages differently but also accurately. 

candiednut

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »
It's not about "telling people what they wanna hear" or not, she was just wrong. She gave me positive prediction that didn't happen either (and it's not a matter of timing, it was just plain wrong).

Just because a psychic doesn't give you fairytales it doesn't automatically make them "truthful" and "accurate", they may be truthful but they can still be wrong. Wrong/Right has nothing to do with whether or not they give negative or positive news. It's just wrong or right. Plain simple. Leanne said I am in a relationship in which I'm clinging on to a guy...and gave me all these advice about how I need to let go of him. Well, I am not in a relationship. Period. lol. And I'm not clinging on to anyone, I only read about career/business now. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »
I had a reading with her where I asked a specific question and she was very negative and nasty. Spent much of the reading going of on how people attack her and give her bad feedback. I did do the 10 prediction thing with her and strange enough I can now validate some of the things she said.

Offline fletch

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2018, 11:04:37 PM »
Please let us know if you meet this guy.  She also told me about relationships I was like wtf is she talking about then a year or so down the road the relationship surfaced.  I wouldn't be surprised a year or two down the road you find yourself in a clingy relationship of you don't know how to let go.  She often speaks in present tense but she's often speaking ahead.  It's just the way she's seeing things and I didnt figure this out until later on. 

It's not about "telling people what they wanna hear" or not, she was just wrong. She gave me positive prediction that didn't happen either (and it's not a matter of timing, it was just plain wrong).

Just because a psychic doesn't give you fairytales it doesn't automatically make them "truthful" and "accurate", they may be truthful but they can still be wrong. Wrong/Right has nothing to do with whether or not they give negative or positive news. It's just wrong or right. Plain simple. Leanne said I am in a relationship in which I'm clinging on to a guy...and gave me all these advice about how I need to let go of him. Well, I am not in a relationship. Period. lol. And I'm not clinging on to anyone, I only read about career/business now.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2018, 06:34:00 AM »
She could also be speaking about the past. Shes done this enough with me to recognize it. I think she has something to offer if you are a passive client. Needing
to know specific things will get you into trouble with her just because shes not very good at it unless it comes to her. Shes an acquired taste, true. And I wish she saw more
substantial stuff/predictions. A lot of things that have come to pass havent particularly been important. A few have, but thats been over a period of a few years. The thing with
the 10 Predictions reading is that she tunes into different time periods. So if you have had more than a few...it can seem like one jumbled mess until time passes. but I think its
the most useful way to work with her, unfortunately.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »
I agree. Leanne sometimes reads the past as future and makes assumptions where relationships are a concern. She will mistakenly take your Male friends and turn them into lovers hahaha . She will turn something so unimportant into something huge. She can't read on a specific thing just like most readers.

She's told me that I ’m creative that I will have my own business decorating - far from the truth
She also told me in another reading that she saw me counseling others as in my future work - not possible
She also saw me in a different reading as some sort of nurse - where is she getting this information?
She saw me buying  a house that needs a lot of work - let me tell you why this is not possible!! because I’m not a creative person. if I can't see, I  can't envision it,I can't also bring myself to buy something that will end up stressing me out. On the others hand, my sister can turn anything ugly into gold; she's very creative.

She saw my boyfriend and made it sound like this person was yet to come into my life. She even gave initials.

She could also be speaking about the past. Shes done this enough with me to recognize it. I think she has something to offer if you are a passive client. Needing
to know specific things will get you into trouble with her just because shes not very good at it unless it comes to her. Shes an acquired taste, true. And I wish she saw more
substantial stuff/predictions. A lot of things that have come to pass havent particularly been important. A few have, but thats been over a period of a few years. The thing with
the 10 Predictions reading is that she tunes into different time periods. So if you have had more than a few...it can seem like one jumbled mess until time passes. but I think its
the most useful way to work with her, unfortunately.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2018, 07:33:19 PM »
Yeah, she can be so melodramatic sometimes. When a prediction happens that she was so foreboding about, you sit and think "this is what she was warning me about?" Its not that bad Leanne. At the same time, we don't know how strong her psychic impressions she is sensing...I guess she communicates it how it comes across to her.

I don't think she is envious, shes too good hearted for that really. I just think she dosent want people living in a fantasy land or being idealistic. I think that is where the grey tint comes in with her. I guess at one point, she was over-idealistic about certain things and life proved her wrong. A human hang up.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2018, 08:05:37 PM »
I agree with you, she's not jealous or anything, I think she cares too much and that's where she gets it wrong, it's like she's trying hard to steer you in the right direction. She saw me getting married and buying a home but the home she described needs to be made up or fixed up and the man has his hands in his pocket thinking if it's feasible. Anyway, I know for a fact that I won't make that kind of decision. On the other hand, if my man is calling the shots, I will let him go for it.

Yeah, she can be so melodramatic sometimes. When a prediction happens that she was so foreboding about, you sit and think "this is what she was warning me about?" Its not that bad Leanne. At the same time, we don't know how strong her psychic impressions she is sensing...I guess she communicates it how it comes across to her.

I don't think she is envious, shes too good hearted for that really. I just think she dosent want people living in a fantasy land or being idealistic. I think that is where the grey tint comes in with her. I guess at one point, she was over-idealistic about certain things and life proved her wrong. A human hang up.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 08:35:44 PM »
Hi guys!
I haven’t posted in a while.. so here I am!
I have gotten a few 10 questions readings from Leanne and the first dates all the way back to the beginning of 2016. It’s safe to say now as we are in the midst of 2018 that all the predictions she made for me did not come to pass. Where they describtive? Yes! Did she pick up the past correct? Pretty much! Just wanted to let you guys know that her predictions did not come to pass.
Love and light!
Also she gave me a positive reading on a guy! Shocker, right?
But he was an absolute no go and did me dirty cause I was very honest with him about what I was looking for in my next relationship

Offline calibabe

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2018, 06:00:03 AM »
Hi guys!
I haven’t posted in a while.. so here I am!
I have gotten a few 10 questions readings from Leanne and the first dates all the way back to the beginning of 2016. It’s safe to say now as we are in the midst of 2018 that all the predictions she made for me did not come to pass. Where they describtive? Yes! Did she pick up the past correct? Pretty much! Just wanted to let you guys know that her predictions did not come to pass.
Love and light!
Also she gave me a positive reading on a guy! Shocker, right?
But he was an absolute no go and did me dirty cause I was very honest with him about what I was looking for in my next relationship

Thanks for sharing!

anything