Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282713 times)

Offline Loulou

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2019, 02:51:08 AM »

Never provided occupation in 5 years.

She’s always right.  A prime example of a reader
Who makes predictions that come true when not forced into answering direct questions

Paulina93

« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2019, 11:58:19 AM »

Never provided occupation in 5 years.

She’s always right.  A prime example of a reader
Who makes predictions that come true when not forced into answering direct questions

How do you feel is is with specific person questions? I got my ask about another person read and it was negative and opposite of everyone else... however unfortunately I think she’s probably the only one that’s correct.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2019, 12:14:19 PM »
I totally agree. The best predictions I have had have been from general readings... Leanne, Yona and Will have said things I know to be correct as well as predictions that have come to pass.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2019, 12:40:15 PM »
I totally agree. The best predictions I have had have been from general readings... Leanne, Yona and Will have said things I know to be correct as well as predictions that have come to pass.

I never read with Will, but Yona and Leanne are pretty accurate for me. They even pick up a lot of the same things. The downside is their timing,  which is whenever. 😆 But at least they don't blow smoke up your butt with 2 weeks or 2 months and give you the anxiety of specific timing. The predictions happen when they happen.

Paulina93

« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2019, 01:42:19 PM »
I feel she is very good at reading pple at that moment. I asked about a guy last october that every single other psychic said we would be moving in together, getting engaged etc. That we would work everything out. She was the only one to say that she did not have a good feeling about him & my relationship with him. She saw us being good as friends but nothing more. She also pegged the exact reasons on why he wouldnt commit to anyone. Well now almost a yr later i can tell you that she was sadly 100% right. Sadly i dont even talk to this guy anymore even as friends. She was also right about 2 other guys i asked about & picked up things that others missed. So i would say yes if you are asking questions about specific pple she is very good. Shes also good at seeing the outcomes of relationships as she knew i would meet someone last may(predicted it 6 mths prior) & that it would not last which it didnt. She also knew it would end badly but that it would bring a big opportunity for growth for me.

Ah okay, she basically told me my poi got
Annoyed by something I said or did and no longer has an interest. It’s hard to hear but I also kept thinking that about the situation... and she confirmed it. This means that the others I spoke to including rusty were just wrong. I would like to say that Leanne is wrong and write it off but based on my experience with her 10 predictions readings and others experiences I’ll just have to accept she is right
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 01:44:48 PM by Paulina93 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #515 on: September 20, 2019, 01:50:06 PM »
Leanne got it very wrong the moment I asked about specific people.

With POI1 she called him a player and said that we could too be friends, saw me reaching out to him which I was absolutely never going to do and then us sitting together and talking things out but there was no future for us. None of it ever happened and he isn't a player as he was with someone else around that time and still is which she did not pick up.

I asked her about another guy back in January and again she was very general, there won't be any future and kept talking about scissors to do with him, that he was no good for me blah blah not picking up that literally the day after I purchased the reading with her I dropped contact with him, she read him as though we were both still in contact.

So definitely for me she has been best no questions asked leaving her to general predictions only.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2019, 01:55:08 PM »
As stated before never ask.... Always get a general. Her 10 predictions are the best. Any time you ask question about a person you are forcing someone to pick up on someone.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #517 on: September 20, 2019, 01:56:37 PM »
As stated before never ask.... Always get a general. Her 10 predictions are the best. Any time you ask question about a person you are forcing someone to pick up on someone.

I know..........

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #518 on: September 20, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
I got my 10 general predictions and most of it was about everything but relationship and then in the end she was was like I’m trying to figure out what I get in regards to relationship. I felt some of the predictions had already happened and she really described them as doom and gloom but it wasn’t that bad. She did describe what she considers 3 different men and predictions associated with them (probably 10 seconds a piece in the whole reading). She said I would have a reconnection with a man from my past but the thing is her description of his hair does not fit my POI at all or any other ex (She kept on describing dark hair and my POI has very visible salt and pepper hair but the physique sounded like him). I don’t know what to believe anymore...other two guys she mentioned had dark hair too and she said one of them wants things his way and can be charming so told me to watch out lol. In the end when she realized she had barely spoken about relationship, she added a “bonus” and said the new year will bring me a deep emotional connection with someone I think is from your past where the relationship wasn’t formed that well or a new guy lol alrighty then.. old or new guy that covers the gamut. Has she been wrong for anyone with her description of people?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:58:08 PM by Newtowngirl20 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #519 on: September 20, 2019, 07:47:59 PM »
Any time you ask question about a person you are forcing someone to pick up on someone.

Great comment

Paulina93

« Reply #520 on: September 20, 2019, 09:06:59 PM »
What’s interesting is she told me all this about poi not being interested... but couldn’t decipher if we ever met or just talked online (we did spent time together), and she wasn’t sure if I was playing hard to get or what (which I wasn’t)... but I still can’t say she’s wrong because it feels like she was right to me.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #521 on: September 21, 2019, 07:18:18 PM »
I had a few hits from Leanne happen this month, but she was wrong with the relationship type. She described a relationship with my male friend as romantic. The prediction she gave me was accurate, but my friend is gay and I didn't realize it was even him she was describing until last night.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #522 on: September 23, 2019, 12:59:28 AM »
Can someone tell me how Leanne's 10 general prediction works? I see she is still asking for the name and age of POI. Do we still need to ask her (10) questions or the same as Kisha she reads whatever comes up?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #523 on: September 23, 2019, 01:01:37 AM »
Can someone tell me how Leanne's 10 general prediction works? I see she is still asking for the name and age of POI. Do we still need to ask her (10) questions or the same as Kisha she reads whatever comes up?

You can mention a poi but you don’t have to. Just send your name and age and she’ll give you whatever she sees.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #524 on: September 23, 2019, 01:01:47 AM »

No questions, just whatever comes up. I didn't mention POI, just family, but he came up anyway. 🙄