Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278984 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #480 on: September 13, 2019, 12:57:11 PM »
I went ahead and did the 12-month Outlook she said she will get to it Tuesday. I will let everybody know how it goes.

Good luck.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #481 on: September 13, 2019, 01:39:24 PM »
Thanks I probably need luck LOL

Offline lady p

« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2019, 02:04:42 PM »
Okay. I decided to give Leanne another go of 10 general and I'm actually impressed with it.

Some stuff didn't make much sense to me and I really can't see happening such as she sees me wanting to move house by the end of the year like she foresaw last time. I'm happy here, wouldn't have alot of choice if I weren't to be honest, and don't plan to leave for a long time. But I don't want to live here forever as it's too small for when I want my own family.

Most of my reading was actually really good and she gave me advice but it was spot on and frank, not preachy and over the top. Especially in regards to relationships and stop taking people's crap on putting them first so much. The career she sees me going into is the one I wanted to go into aswell.

I think she picked up the latest POI with the things that she said and they did add up to his behaviour. She sees things not being over contact-wise even though we haven't talked in months. I'm doubtful of this, but we will see.

Leanne gave me things to watch out for and be wary of which I appreciate.

She did have a bit of a rant but at the end (which is okay for me as long as she delivers my predictions I paid for). It was mostly how a customer who she gave a reading to recently got quite nasty to her because she gave them predictions and they weren't what the customer wanted and she told me about how predictions may not always be good and what we want to hear but she can't refund or help someone because it isn't what they wanted, that she can only give what she sees so Leanne advised me to let the reading go and come back to it from time to time. I do get what she's saying, people are being unrealistic expecting to hear everything in their life will be perfect and then getting mad at her demanding a refund because some of the predictions weren't great. I mean this is Leanne who is very blunt and people should know (off of these forums) what she's like and surely be aware before buying a consultation from her? You run the risk of getting preached by her or being told bad news on a guy when purchasing "ask about another person". I personally don't mind being given "warning" predictions of things to come which may not be in my favour as a pre-warning. She also talked about how over all the years she has given consultations women have popped babies out like peas even from as young as 16 which made me laugh as she said she hoped I won't get pregnant yet as I'm too young and should ideally live life first.

I was more impressed this time with the consultation I got given to compared to last September. Much more realistic and correct.

I must admit her times are hit and miss! she's either bang on the money or way out!

I like leanne, minus the preaching but I guess that's who she is as a reader? when I listen back I always fast forward the first 2 minutes where she rants about clients leaving negative feedback on forums!

glad to hear you enjoyed the reading star and hope you are well :)

I listened back to my first reading on work and she actually got something which will happen next year, her prediction for it was 12-18months! well it will be 2 years by the time it actually happens! I also think her descriptions of people are a bit off, not the most helpful!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #483 on: September 13, 2019, 02:45:20 PM »
Maggs30: lol I know that feeling!

Lady P: Hey you, hope you're doing well. I'm not bad thanks. I remember you saying you got contact from an ex 6/7 years after readings which is madness.

I think because Leanne is 60+ she obviously is going to have some old-fashioned or differed beliefs compared to some people such as with me she always advises on not getting pregnant as I'm too young. She also went on a rant about the saying "fell pregnant" as you can't fall pregnant which makes me laugh. She very much calls a spade a spade and she has ranted to me on various occasions about customers who didn't like what they wanted to hear and were unpleasant to her. I think she also has insecurities or gets hurt easily because with most readers who get shit said about them don't give a shit and carry on their readings such as Kisha, Cookie, Yona etc but Leanne rants to customers or on her blog/sm about it. I can't help but feel for Leanne a bit.

I find she can be hit and miss and some readings are better than others. Last 10 general I got most of it had already happened, this time hardly any of it has already happened and are actual future predictions.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #484 on: September 13, 2019, 03:00:45 PM »
Leanne has been hit or miss for me, but I think that can be said for a few of these readers. My first reading 9 out of 10 predictions happen and I don't think the other one will happen, but it was minor. I my second one only 3 predictions made sense and didn't even happen the way she described. I still like her and so far 2 out of 10 from a July reading did happen. I wonder if the time is off on my second reading.

Offline lady p

« Reply #485 on: September 13, 2019, 03:20:23 PM »

Lady P: Hey you, hope you're doing well. I'm not bad thanks. I remember you saying you got contact from an ex 6/7 years after readings which is madness.

I think because Leanne is 60+ she obviously is going to have some old-fashioned or differed beliefs compared to some people such as with me she always advises on not getting pregnant as I'm too young. She also went on a rant about the saying "fell pregnant" as you can't fall pregnant which makes me laugh. She very much calls a spade a spade and she has ranted to me on various occasions about customers who didn't like what they wanted to hear and were unpleasant to her. I think she also has insecurities or gets hurt easily because with most readers who get shit said about them don't give a shit and carry on their readings such as Kisha, Cookie, Yona etc but Leanne rants to customers or on her blog/sm about it. I can't help but feel for Leanne a bit.

I find she can be hit and miss and some readings are better than others. Last 10 general I got most of it had already happened, this time hardly any of it has already happened and are actual future predictions.

haha! yeah me and that ex have been in touch ever since... I did get a POI reading on him with leanne actually and she was surprisingly positive about it! but she was very accurate with it. apparently there is potential! who knows!

Well I quite agree with you about Leanne, I feel for her a tad too. but she needs to grow thicker skin because in this industry you will get slated especially when its not scientifically proven and when timings are wrong! like I said before my ex came back 4 years later and at the time some of the top psychics were giving me predictions that are happening now but were predicted to happen back then!

back to leanne, her wisdom is appreciated but the ranting gets a bit too much especially when its at various points throughout the reading!

glad to hear you actually got future predictions, fingers crossed they actually happen!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #486 on: September 13, 2019, 03:57:10 PM »

haha! yeah me and that ex have been in touch ever since... I did get a POI reading on him with leanne actually and she was surprisingly positive about it! but she was very accurate with it. apparently there is potential! who knows!

Well I quite agree with you about Leanne, I feel for her a tad too. but she needs to grow thicker skin because in this industry you will get slated especially when its not scientifically proven and when timings are wrong! like I said before my ex came back 4 years later and at the time some of the top psychics were giving me predictions that are happening now but were predicted to happen back then!

back to leanne, her wisdom is appreciated but the ranting gets a bit too much especially when its at various points throughout the reading!

glad to hear you actually got future predictions, fingers crossed they actually happen!

I'm glad things are going well between you two even if you don't hope for anything romantic based.

I agree, being a psychic you will get shit said about you, especially when it's something you told someone that isn't positive. Obviously I think it's wrong to get obsessive or crazy with a reader and go that extra mile which can happen. It's the risk you take as a reader that you will get unstable people come to you. I didn't mind her ranting today as she did it right at the end after my predictions were given and some of her rants can be funny, but if she is ranting and not delivering the reading then rightfully I'd be miffed too.

Thank you, I hope mine come in and yours also xx

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #487 on: September 15, 2019, 11:51:40 PM »
I have to give credit where it’s due. Leanne had said in sep- oct I will be involved in a line of work that will help me get off my feet.. and my plans off the ground, well, in a matter of a week I applied for a job, passed the interview now I’m waiting for my background to be cleared to start my new job.

Yaz88

« Reply #488 on: September 16, 2019, 01:07:26 AM »
I have to give credit where it’s due. Leanne had said in sep- oct I will be involved in a line of work that will help me get off my feet.. and my plans off the ground, well, in a matter of a week I applied for a job, passed the interview now I’m waiting for my background to be cleared to start my new job.

That’s great news!! Congrats, Heidimary!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #489 on: September 16, 2019, 06:11:31 AM »

That’s awesome!

My reading made zero sense but I’m holding onto it just in case.

But I’m happy she worked for you!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #490 on: September 16, 2019, 06:23:47 AM »
Thank you, you two! Believe me I felt the same on the reading making zero sense but as predictions passed, I kept listening to recordings. She even said I’ll be saying no to two situations with two different guys and I did.. one to a coworker that caught feelings and he has a gf...
isn’t it something... people wanting you but you don’t want them and you want poi but you’re stuck on la la land when poi don’t want you after back and forth arguments and offenses being made to the point it too broken to be fixed. I spoke to this coworker and told him I’m going to be distant and said no for friendship to be more.. even said friendship may not even be there anymore for the best of him... he noticed I’ve been distant.. and hates that he may have lost me as a friend.. but given any fact, I’ll hate to be with someone that would catch feelings for someone else meanwhile I’m thinking they’re faithful.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2019, 08:28:44 AM »
Hi to those who are frequent customers of Leanne, I was wondering how long do you wait between consultations?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #492 on: September 17, 2019, 08:51:01 AM »
Well... you guys... poi texted me after disappearing since July... Leanne was right though, terms may be revisited but based on what she told me on the recording.
@lalala369
She takes a few days only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 09:12:37 AM by Heidimary »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #493 on: September 17, 2019, 01:02:01 PM »
Congratulations Heidi good luck. And I waited 3 months in between readings. I should be getting my 12 month forecast today.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #494 on: September 17, 2019, 11:18:11 PM »
she told me off for getting frequent readings with her. she said you don't need an more readings from anyone including myself as you know everything you need at this point.

Hi to those who are frequent customers of Leanne, I was wondering how long do you wait between consultations?

anything