Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282681 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #315 on: June 18, 2019, 01:35:24 AM »
I’ve read with her quite a few times over the years and she always reads my past. I wish I found her future or even present accurate.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #316 on: June 18, 2019, 02:02:11 AM »
I’m thinking of trying the reader in the fall, it seems the 10 question reading is the best, no?

10 predictions. It's the best choice in my opinion and you don't ask anything, just give her your name and age I think. It's about $45 and she's always gotten my audio files to me within about 4-5 days. If there are any significant interactions coming up with the guy you have been asking readers about (your ex) then she'll probably give at least one prediction related to him. She may not know he's your ex per se, but she'll see that it's someone you know or already have a connection with and may describe his physical appearance. I can always tell who she's talking about if it's someone I know. She sometimes picks up initials/names as well. If you do try her, I hope she connects well with you because she's amazing when she does.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #317 on: June 18, 2019, 02:15:31 AM »
I’m thinking of trying the reader in the fall, it seems the 10 question reading is the best, no?

I have had decent luck with both her 10 predictions readings and also direct 1-question readings about how a relationship will go with a new POI.  The 10 predictions reading seems to be the most popular from what I gather - you basically get a smattering of miscellaneous predictions having to do with all areas of life, most have a rough time frame estimate attached.  Some predictions are a bit general, but some are fairly specific and a good bit of my predictions have been accurate, even the time frames.  There were a few far-fetched outliers, though.  The two direct 1-question readings I have had where I asked about new POIs were shockingly accurate now that I look back on them, actually - not so much for events/timelines, but she nailed both how each POI would behave and the general reasons/circumstances around why they would behave that way (i.e. told me one POI had someone else attached to him and although he liked me a lot he would backpedal out of any sort of relationship if it got started; also told me my current POI would blow hot/cold and would most likely not commit to me for a very long time, if ever - both of these were/are exactly correct).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:18:29 AM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #318 on: June 20, 2019, 08:44:35 PM »
Really interesting hit for Leanne!  I ordered a 10 predictions reading last week and it was delivered to me very early yesterday morning. I had to laugh that the first sentence of the reading was that she picked up tiredness, queasiness and discomfort coming from my stomach area as she was tuning into me before beginning the actual reading - when she sent the reading I was in the hospital recovering from a procedure and was worn out and had been very nauseous from the anesthesia - so that explains that lol!! So cool that she picked up on it! 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2019, 12:26:02 AM »
I'm on the fence about my reading. It seems that 7 of my 10 predictions have different men in them. She picked up some details but I am not sure what to make of all these men and the fact that my job situation will just get worse.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2019, 04:50:31 PM »
I had a general 10 preds reading last September. Nothing came about if I'm honest, and most of the predictions she gave had already happened. It is true that she can read the past as future. I am okay with that, she isn't God and only is giving what she sees and doesn't realise that the predictions have already happened. Although actual future predictions would have been better lol.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2019, 10:29:34 PM »
don't worry , was reading with her since; late 2015, most her readings are past things that already happened or she will read people around me as me
I had a general 10 preds reading last September. Nothing came about if I'm honest, and most of the predictions she gave had already happened. It is true that she can read the past as future. I am okay with that, she isn't God and only is giving what she sees and doesn't realise that the predictions have already happened. Although actual future predictions would have been better lol.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2019, 04:16:51 AM »
don't worry , was reading with her since; late 2015, most her readings are past things that already happened or she will read people around me as me

I hope you found a reader who worked better for you where things actually came in.

Offline lady p

« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2019, 08:13:08 AM »
That is a shame, whilst it’s great to have a psychic get things right you want predictions! Hopefully you both find someone who works better for you.

I have to say Leanne got a couple of things in my 10 predictions but the predictions that have happened came from my reading in January this year. She seems to work for me... with the good and the bad! Mainly bad!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2019, 08:14:40 AM »
That is a shame, whilst it’s great to have a psychic get things right you want predictions! Hopefully you both find someone who works better for you.

I have to say Leanne got a couple of things in my 10 predictions but the predictions that have happened came from my reading in January this year. She seems to work for me... with the good and the bad! Mainly bad!

I quite agree, have had some awesome validations but never once had the ending result when it comes to matters of the heart. Lol funny she got mainly bad right..

Offline Star_01

« Reply #325 on: July 10, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
In my last reading seemed like a mixed bag of things that already happened in the past & near future predictions that are happening as we speak. Though she read them as if they were further off & had not happened yet. Anyone else have this problem? Plus she said my bf is cheating on me which honestly I highly highly doubt because he recently bought me a ring to propose marriage in the future & is looking to buy a house with me. He just bought me a brand new fancy cell phone. This guys all about me. I cant see how Leanne can see hes cheating. Hes not that kind of person at all & I known him 25 yrs. Hes never cheated on anyone. I'm finding myself now really upset about mang of the things she has said.

I wouldn't worry too much about Leanne saying he's cheating.. She told me my ex was a player and he is happily settled with someone else. She hardly ever is positive about men and also yes she did predict things for me which mostly already happened. Try not to worry too much although is easy for me to say. Congrats on your engagement.

Lovefash67

« Reply #326 on: July 10, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »
I have been thinking about getting an updated reading with Leanne I spoke to her in March, I just feel like my life is turning upside down and I just need some hope or even sense of direction. Has Leanne gotten any work predictions right for anyone?

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2019, 12:07:27 PM »
My last reading with her has all happened.  I think I may get another 10 too.  I once had a phone reading woth her and hated it. But her recorded ones are great.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2019, 01:13:49 PM »
My last reading with her has all happened.  I think I may get another 10 too.  I once had a phone reading woth her and hated it. But her recorded ones are great.

I had a 12 month overview and she got some amazing current stuff. I think I should have maybe done that 10 predictions because there was a lot of chatter in my recording, but she is pretty amazing in the details.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2019, 01:42:47 PM »
She's definitely better at general than specific questions, she seems to go off on her rants if asked a specific area and be inaccurate. I tried her at the beginning of the year and asked her about a guy I was seeing and if it would go anywhere. BIG MISTAKE I KNOW. She didn't pick up that inbetween me waiting for my reading to come back, I had stopped talking to him and cut him off and it was full of lots of opinion, guesswork and advice.