Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 279046 times)

candiednut

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #285 on: May 06, 2019, 08:10:41 PM »
I like her and think she is right about stuff, but my last reading (and one of my friend's last readings) most of the predictions were in the recent past.

Same here. She kept harping on for 10 min about a relationship situation that was in the past.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #286 on: May 06, 2019, 08:22:04 PM »
Has she been right about any predictions for anyone recently? Can anyone share what she has been right about?

Thanks ! :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #287 on: May 06, 2019, 09:17:29 PM »
I like her and think she is right about stuff, but my last reading (and one of my friend's last readings) most of the predictions were in the recent past.

Same here. She kept harping on for 10 min about a relationship situation that was in the past.

I hope you’re both right and it’s the recent past - you have no idea how badly I am hoping you’re right. However I am trying LOA lately and I’m putting her negative reading at the back of my mind and reminding myself that even the best readers told me that there wasn’t nobody else. 👌

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #288 on: May 28, 2019, 03:34:42 AM »
I had a 10-gen with her in February and one of her predictions just came to pass about 4 weeks ago. She predicted me getting a new vehicle and me being super excited and celebratory over this purchase, and she was right! :)
What she didn’t predict was the finance manager giving me his number and wanting to see me regularly though haha but whatever... she was right about the car!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #289 on: May 28, 2019, 08:41:12 AM »
She was wrong about my boyfriend being finished with me and him wanting another girl, I’m happy to report. 👏

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #290 on: May 30, 2019, 05:00:21 PM »
This is random, but does anyone remember when someone slammed Leanne on the SPS forum for weeks on end because Leanne told her that her and her POI would not reconcile? I was listening to an old reading from early 2016 and Leanne mentioned several times not wanting to be bashed on forums. She started doing that in all of her readings during that ordeal because the woman bashing her was relentless. Her posts were not objective at all and she based her review on her readings with others that said she would reconcile with her POI. Idk if anyone else remembers that. It was an ordeal at the time.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2019, 08:39:20 PM »
Same! All of her predictions happened except 1 or 2 - but this is because the timeline hasn’t passed yet

Leanne predictions have been happening for me from my last reading with her.

I thought she was reading present energy and past energy but it seems she is right on what is unfolding.

3 of her predictions have happened so far between February and March and she sent me the reading in January dealing with other people, travel, and career.
Same I also was totally convinced she was reading into the past/current. However she gave 6-12 months for something to unfold & I met exactly the guy that she described. Also within the timeframe. So now I trust her completely & waiting for rest to unfold as she described. I'd definitely go back shes really good & honest at what she sees as the time. She read my ex pois energy & she said that he had walls up. That he wasnt ready for the relationship I wanted from him. It was all hard to hear at the time but also 100% true. However the guy she describes me ending up with in the future 12-24 months perfectly describes him. So that could mean he works on his sh*t & comes back. If not it's another guy with a similar description. Whatever happens I am letting go & open to either. Just gonna do me & learn what I can about this current guy

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2019, 09:33:18 PM »
A lot of her predictions for the last reading came to pass. Some of it is still pending .

Used her again last week . Her timelines for this reading were for over the summer and that links in with others and picked up on poi .

Also said that she saw me pregnant by 32 and having a little girl...

I’m 30 now Jesus

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2019, 10:05:32 PM »
Has anyone had Leanne predict pregnancy for you and it’s come true ??im sitting here like 😮😮

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2019, 01:53:32 AM »
Has anyone had Leanne predict pregnancy for you and it’s come true ??im sitting here like 😮😮

I’m interested in knowing this too! She predicted last July that within 15-18 months there would be potential pregnancy for me 😳. I’m 27 and don’t want kids til I’m at least 30. She said she sees me with 2 girls close in age though. Who knows. Her predictions have been coming in for me too somewhat. I’ve had like 10+ readings from her since last July.
Nothing has happened with my love life really since then... she said things would happen by the end of the year last year and they didn’t. She said in January something would happen within 6 weeks because it felt familiar to her, that didn’t happen. I’m convinced they’re coming up only because Yona mentioned some of the things Leanne did, but the timing is soooo inconsistent and I get it, timing shouldn’t matter but it’d be nice to see SOME movement in the love department haha

Offline bstalling

« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2019, 01:56:34 AM »
I think the pregnancy predictions is probably one of her general-gotos when shes not seeing anything. They are annoying, and possibly not even about you...could be someone elses pregnancy. I think she should lay off them.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2019, 01:58:42 AM »
Ive only had one reading with her.

In that reading she said someone is either going to want to have a baby but then lose the baby.

Happened to one of my close friends, found out she was preggo and had a miscarriage 5 days later

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2019, 02:18:54 AM »
I think the pregnancy predictions is probably one of her general-gotos when shes not seeing anything. They are annoying, and possibly not even about you...could be someone elses pregnancy. I think she should lay off them.

I guess , but she saw so much , there was no need to add that in if she wasn’t seeing anything else . So much resonated and in line with Yona etc and now I’m like oh shit , will my life actually pan out the way I want it to?

I’ve been reading for just over a year and things are finally starting to come together

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2019, 04:14:52 AM »
I would take her seriously. I think pregnancy is one of the things she is gifted at picking up, just as she is with health issues. I don't think she's very good with specific questions, related to relationships or career, but her general readings are crazy accurate for me and specifically with things related to the physical body. She was right about a pregnancy for someone close to me and the gender. She was off by almost a year with timing for me once with an incident related to my alcoholic brother, but she has nailed other predictions for me to the specific month. I say that because I think timing is always tricky, but I think if she sees it coming up it won't be much farther out than that. The incident with my brother wasn't one where she actually saw timing either, but it was a calendar year reading and she saw it and it happened the next year in the fall. The big career prediction that was VERY specific for me she gave me the month and that's when it happened. Her seasons and months for smaller things happened within her timeframes as well. I guess she's just been so accurate for me that I'd be anticipating it, but that's just me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2019, 12:42:47 PM »

I guess I’ll have to come back in 2 years and update 😆😛

I would take her seriously. I think pregnancy is one of the things she is gifted at picking up, just as she is with health issues. I don't think she's very good with specific questions, related to relationships or career, but her general readings are crazy accurate for me and specifically with things related to the physical body. She was right about a pregnancy for someone close to me and the gender. She was off by almost a year with timing for me once with an incident related to my alcoholic brother, but she has nailed other predictions for me to the specific month. I say that because I think timing is always tricky, but I think if she sees it coming up it won't be much farther out than that. The incident with my brother wasn't one where she actually saw timing either, but it was a calendar year reading and she saw it and it happened the next year in the fall. The big career prediction that was VERY specific for me she gave me the month and that's when it happened. Her seasons and months for smaller things happened within her timeframes as well. I guess she's just been so accurate for me that I'd be anticipating it, but that's just me.