Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282446 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2019, 01:38:40 PM »
Well, my reading with her was depressing.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2019, 02:54:36 AM »
For those of you who read with her and had predictions come true, do things sometimes happen sooner than the timelines she predicts (when they are long term)? She mentioned how accurate she is with longterm things, but I sure hope she’s off a little for me.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2019, 04:16:54 PM »
For those of you who read with her and had predictions come true, do things sometimes happen sooner than the timelines she predicts (when they are long term)? She mentioned how accurate she is with longterm things, but I sure hope she’s off a little for me.
For me no happened exactly in the window that was given. Right in the middle of window.

Ugh. Thanks for answering. I was hoping since she was so negative about relationships maybe she just put it off. She said I would have to continue to work on my career and maybe in two years I’d meet someone. Maybe in five years I’d get married. I’m tired of working on my career, damn. Been pretty much “single and working on myself” for five years already.

Offline lady p

« Reply #303 on: June 15, 2019, 07:21:52 AM »
I recently looked back at all my readings with Leanne and have to put my hands up and say out of all the readers I have tried she is one of the few that got predictions right. Despite her brutality

So I decided to have a POI reading with her recently and I did it because I thought as she is brutal maybe she will give me tough love and tell me it’s not going to work out and to move on, and that’s what I need to hear. Well that didn’t happen in fact I’m more confused! I asked her if me and this guy (just so happened to be an ex and the love of my life who is back on the scene) had a future, she there is potential but couldn’t say yes or no with him because timing for him may be the issue but she cannot say no. Has anyone ever had that with Leanne where she is on the fence about someone? She has always been yes or no with me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #304 on: June 15, 2019, 11:32:16 AM »
I recently looked back at all my readings with Leanne and have to put my hands up and say out of all the readers I have tried she is one of the few that got predictions right. Despite her brutality

So I decided to have a POI reading with her recently and I did it because I thought as she is brutal maybe she will give me tough love and tell me it’s not going to work out and to move on, and that’s what I need to hear. Well that didn’t happen in fact I’m more confused! I asked her if me and this guy (just so happened to be an ex and the love of my life who is back on the scene) had a future, she there is potential but couldn’t say yes or no with him because timing for him may be the issue but she cannot say no. Has anyone ever had that with Leanne where she is on the fence about someone? She has always been yes or no with me.

In my first reading she was on th fence with my POi.

A year later and my second read she said I end up with him and have his kid lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #305 on: June 15, 2019, 03:47:57 PM »
I just listened to my first recording from her in August and I have to say....she nailed a ton of things.

I really like her readings and think she definitely picks up on things that happen pretty well around the time she says them. I don’t think any other reader has honestly been able to get timeframes as well as her for me.

In my recording from January at the end, she got a little weird and said she felt a flash of pain in her mind and said that it was linked to someone who had dementia who was female who passed on and was connected to someone now in my life who was older and also had dementia. That would be my great grandmother who passed and my living grandmother who was her daughter. Both suffered with dementia. She’s definitely gifted, and that’s something she would’ve never known. Even getting the genders right

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #306 on: June 15, 2019, 07:27:31 PM »
Need your input: Do you guys prefer reading with Leanne via emailed voice raeding or is phone reading with her better? Thank you!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #307 on: June 15, 2019, 07:52:44 PM »
Need your input: Do you guys prefer reading with Leanne via emailed voice raeding or is phone reading with her better? Thank you!!

Email!

Offline lady p

« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2019, 03:08:00 PM »
Ah good to know that when she is on the fence it’s not a complete no... although that doesn’t help me now!

I did a POI reading back in September last year and she was 90% right about how it would turn out! At the time I thought she got some bits wrong but she was right. I got a reading in jan this year and some of it is happening now (even within the time frames she gave!). As doom and gloom as Leanne may be she is one of the best readers out there.

I’ve never had a reading on the phone with her however I like the email readings as there’s no way she can cold read and you get your moneys worth!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »
Glad she works for you

Ah good to know that when she is on the fence it’s not a complete no... although that doesn’t help me now!

I did a POI reading back in September last year and she was 90% right about how it would turn out! At the time I thought she got some bits wrong but she was right. I got a reading in jan this year and some of it is happening now (even within the time frames she gave!). As doom and gloom as Leanne may be she is one of the best readers out there.

I’ve never had a reading on the phone with her however I like the email readings as there’s no way she can cold read and you get your moneys worth!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #310 on: June 16, 2019, 03:59:32 PM »

Her email readings have been good. Some things I thought were inaccurate in my second reading did eventually happen.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2019, 06:59:19 PM »
Not sure why it’s taken me so long to review Leanne, but I have been reading with her for a few years and she has been pretty accurate for me regarding direct questions about two different romantic POIs, and has also been about 75% accurate in a few different 10 predictions readings so far (some predictions in the 10 predictions readings have been a bit general and some have not come true at all (yet) even though the time frame is well past, but many were fairly specific and accurate and passed within the given time frame. 

I have never spoken to her via phone, so I can’t vouch for that - these have been email readings.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2019, 02:26:52 AM »
@bstalling, Thank you!!

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2019, 02:30:05 AM »
@britbrat, @jeninmd2, Thank you!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2019, 05:07:29 AM »
I’m thinking of trying the reader in the fall, it seems the 10 question reading is the best, no?