Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282242 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2018, 11:04:39 PM »
I have no doubt Leanne is a powerful and strong woman...totally get the feminist vibe from her, but I’m that way as well. She doesn’t want her clients moping over an ex and I vibe with her on that. So many readers paint fairytales and rainbow unicorns but not her, she’ll give it straight no chaser for your better good. Hey, tough love is the best love. It illicits a response and starts a fire. If people are expecting a sugar coated reading or shoulder to cry on, the reader for them is not Leanne. She wants you to better yourself and challenge your own potential. She even said in my reading “you cannot grow without setbacks”

Offline flora0250

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »
Very true!! ^^^ The super interesting thing about Leanne is I read here before she didn’t even want to be a reader, she would have rather been a life coach / success coach ...

Yeah. I don't want to seem rude about Leanne as she is undoubtedly gifted, I just definitely agree with what she names herself. She is an intuitive consultant reader. I feel like she is more a spiritualist advisor, someone who encourages you to move forwards in your life and empowers you, advising you on what you should do along with her gift. She doesn't want to be a typical "psychic" who dishes out the general predictions without insight and... Advice.

Thanks so much - I’m definitely not interested in interfering with anyone’s life! But I also don’t think I want someone else’s opinions and judgements about me and what I should or shouldn’t do yadda yadda. So she probably would not be a good reader for me personally. Thank you again for this.

Sorry, I didn't mean it come across that way, that's how Leanne views things. She is very opinionated about exes. I hope you've had luck with other readers.

Thank you no it’s fine - my intent isn’t to dig into whatever he has going on with someone else just to know if we would reconnect .... so I could maybe ask that since that’s my real question. Thanks. I might do the one or two question reading.

Offline star1

« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2018, 11:33:56 PM »
I have no doubt Leanne is a powerful and strong woman...totally get the feminist vibe from her, but I’m that way as well. She doesn’t want her clients moping over an ex and I vibe with her on that. So many readers paint fairytales and rainbow unicorns but not her, she’ll give it straight no chaser for your better good. Hey, tough love is the best love. It illicits a response and starts a fire. If people are expecting a sugar coated reading or shoulder to cry on, the reader for them is not Leanne. She wants you to better yourself and challenge your own potential. She even said in my reading “you cannot grow without setbacks”

Yeah I know she's doing it deep down because she cares and for our greater good. She also has to put up with alot from customers.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2018, 09:09:48 PM »
Just had a reading with her and my outlook for the next year is all gloom and doom. Literally nothing positive happening for me. All negative predictions. No great news on career or love front. I feel like crying.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:31 PM »
Just had a reading with her and my outlook for the next year is all gloom and doom. Literally nothing positive happening for me. All negative predictions. No great news on career or love front. I feel like crying.

Mine back in Jan was like that and I've had a pretty good year.  She said I'd be feeling all over the place and defensive and I havent really felt like that much.   Just as much as any other person.  Also told me some things that never happened according to her timeline, rather innocuous things.  So try not to sweat it and stay positive.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2018, 12:33:02 AM »
Trust me when I say this, she may pick energy on how you feel now and make a prediction based on that and may be won't, the fact that she’s right.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2018, 12:43:54 AM »
Trust me when I say this, she may pick energy on how you feel now and make a prediction based on that and may be won't, the fact that she’s right.

may be won't?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2018, 01:03:47 AM »
And her prediction won't happen, I read with her for a long time, I should have been married living with my husband by now, this is from 2015. 2 to 3 years max, do the math

may be won't?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2018, 02:14:10 AM »
Its true that it appears she has issues that come across in her readings. Bipolar as some would say. Still, she could be right about what she saw. Be prepared to not hear good news when you call these readers. Thats why I believe she is the most realistic reader Ive come across. Also, her big predictions were way off in timing for me. Happened years later, but exactly as she said.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 02:18:58 AM by bstalling »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2018, 08:14:17 AM »
I read with her recently and had to take homeopathic anxiety medicine when It was over.  She predicted some very upsetting things, I honestly don't think my life will be that bad in 2019. 
One thing that raised flags (besides her hatred of Love and romance) was when I began talking about my work and how exciting it was that I have 2 book deals with major publishing companies that I've dreamed of working with.  She told me that they will not go as planned and will basically fall apart, while telling me that SHE has 3 books on Amazon. (not the same...these are not self published books,)  I realized that this was all her slant and her slant on life is not as positive or optimistic as mine. I appreciate her taking her time to read for me but it's clear that she is interjecting some of her own insecurities into the readings.

She also said some things as future predictions that already happened and when I asked her about the timing if it already happened she didn't give me a straight answer.

If your feeling really bad about your reading I would recommend Agnes Vivarelli on youtube, do some positive affirmations and turn that feeling around.  You control your own destiny. 

Offline star1

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2018, 08:31:41 AM »
I read with her recently and had to take homeopathic anxiety medicine when It was over.  She predicted some very upsetting things, I honestly don't think my life will be that bad in 2019. 
One thing that raised flags (besides her hatred of Love and romance) was when I began talking about my work and how exciting it was that I have 2 book deals with major publishing companies that I've dreamed of working with.  She told me that they will not go as planned and will basically fall apart, while telling me that SHE has 3 books on Amazon. (not the same...these are not self published books,)  I realized that this was all her slant and her slant on life is not as positive or optimistic as mine. I appreciate her taking her time to read for me but it's clear that she is interjecting some of her own insecurities into the readings.

She also said some things as future predictions that already happened and when I asked her about the timing if it already happened she didn't give me a straight answer.

If your feeling really bad about your reading I would recommend Agnes Vivarelli on youtube, do some positive affirmations and turn that feeling around.  You control your own destiny.

I'm really sorry that her reading made you feel that bad that you had to take anxiety medicine. That's sad. Best of luck with your books.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »
I've heard only her 10 predictions reading are good. I've had both they were different. The one where I asked about a POI she was negative and spent much of the reading telling me how people write negative things about her on the internet. My 10 predictions were totally different. She was more calm. only one or two I can say have passed but she did say they would mention some happening by the end of 2019.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2018, 02:43:32 PM »
I've heard only her 10 predictions reading are good. I've had both they were different. The one where I asked about a POI she was negative and spent much of the reading telling me how people write negative things about her on the internet. My 10 predictions were totally different. She was more calm. only one or two I can say have passed but she did say they would mention some happening by the end of 2019.

i know that shes very negative when it comes to realtionships, but most of people recommended her 10 predictions which also request to mention if there is any relationship included etc. do you still need to mention the POI in the 10 predictions ?

also, how long does it take to get back to you with the reading of 10 predictions? it doesnt state in her website.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2018, 05:49:16 PM »

Thats Classic Leanne. If any one as been to her blogs or saw her pins on Pinterest (or had an audio reading where she complains about it) , she feels some kind of way about her amazon books not selling. Your question was likely a triggering inquiry for her and what you got was vomit. I've noticed this only happens when you ASK... If she comes up with her predictions on her own, she tends to be neutral.

Offline star1

« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2018, 06:31:19 PM »

Thats Classic Leanne. If any one as been to her blogs or saw her pins on Pinterest (or had an audio reading where she complains about it) , she feels some kind of way about her amazon books not selling. Your question was likely a triggering inquiry for her and what you got was vomit. I've noticed this only happens when you ASK... If she comes up with her predictions on her own, she tends to be neutral.

That's so true.