Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282299 times)

Offline scarlora

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2018, 08:13:34 PM »
How is this reader with timelines?

She’s been pretty accurate for me thus far. I just had a 3 tarot card interpretation for near future from her and some of it has coincided with Yona.

For whatever reason though, some of the people she described didn’t really make sense to me. She’s talking about staying away from a female through the internet... I don’t talk to females on the internet and if I do it’s from this forum. She described this lady as well. Weirdddd.

Some other stuff kinda makes sense too. She talks about a POI and me planning to move in with someone within the next 6 months... no idea who though.

Of my 10 predictions for this year, only one thing is happening now.  An older female in my family having health issues.  It's my aunt, but we are not close.  A good guess for anyone in my age group (30s)

Offline star1

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2018, 08:30:26 PM »
I've been tempted multiple times to try her for a reading. However, I don't like how unprofessional she is on her blogs about her clients. As a reader, you have to accept that you're going to get grumpy and rude clients as well as nice clients just like shop assistants deal with all sorts of customers in their business. To post it constantly on a blog is a little uncomfortable for me. I swear I saw an incident on the SPS forum where she shared someone's private email/parts of their reading to the blog and it really upset this person (If I'm wrong, I do apologise).

I've also been told that she's very anti-men, and for me that's just as bad as a reader who sugar-coats to everyone. Most relationships don't work out and are good for the trash, (she has a point), but sometimes it can be repaired and the guy isn't always bad. I had friends read with her and say she goes off on her tangents about her personal life, even made a friend feel crappy because she told my friend brutally that she wouldn't get the job and she did actually get it after spending most of the reading going on about herself and her book. It's a shame, because I'm sure she's gifted when she goes into psychic mode.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2018, 02:17:44 AM »
I've been tempted multiple times to try her for a reading. However, I don't like how unprofessional she is on her blogs about her clients. As a reader, you have to accept that you're going to get grumpy and rude clients as well as nice clients just like shop assistants deal with all sorts of customers in their business. To post it constantly on a blog is a little uncomfortable for me. I swear I saw an incident on the SPS forum where she shared someone's private email/parts of their reading to the blog and it really upset this person (If I'm wrong, I do apologise).

I've also been told that she's very anti-men, and for me that's just as bad as a reader who sugar-coats to everyone. Most relationships don't work out and are good for the trash, (she has a point), but sometimes it can be repaired and the guy isn't always bad. I had friends read with her and say she goes off on her tangents about her personal life, even made a friend feel crappy because she told my friend brutally that she wouldn't get the job and she did actually get it after spending most of the reading going on about herself and her book. It's a shame, because I'm sure she's gifted when she goes into psychic mode.

Basically yeah. She strikes me as someone that is a bit out of touch, which is weird because she has a gift of being in touch with people. Lack of professionalism is a major issue with her, and keeping focused. If no one is buying her book or something else happened to her that day, she can use your reading as an opportunity to vent.

But, you have to try her yourself and see. You cant always take reviews as the end all and be all. Come to your own conclusions.

Offline star1

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2018, 02:50:11 AM »

Basically yeah. She strikes me as someone that is a bit out of touch, which is weird because she has a gift of being in touch with people. Lack of professionalism is a major issue with her, and keeping focused. If no one is buying her book or something else happened to her that day, she can use your reading as an opportunity to vent.

But, you have to try her yourself and see. You cant always take reviews as the end all and be all. Come to your own conclusions.

That's true she could be really good for me. I'm guessing out of her and Yona, Yona is the better reader all in all?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2018, 03:57:47 AM »
I really dont know anymore. I personally think she used to be better years back. Her later readings were not very good for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2018, 06:34:24 PM »
I just received my first ever 10 general predictions reading from Leanne, and I have to say I was surprisingly impressed. She mentioned a warning of pregnancy and ring on finger (but said not a wedding ring) which is what she seems to tell a number of people, but the rest of her insight and predictions from her reading with her I must say I was very impressed by. Like people have said on here, some of what she's "predicted" for me has already/is already happening, but I'm OK with that as it shows that there is a link and connection. She did pick up on my ex, but didn't go on a rant about him and kept it short and sweet which I was surprised about. I would like more info from her on that situation seeing as she was able to pick it up, so perhaps I'll book another "1 specific question" with her. I like that it's an audio file that you can replay and she sent me a 30 minute recording full of lots of insight and "food for thought", as Leanne likes to say.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 06:37:25 PM by star1 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2018, 12:19:47 AM »
I have not experienced the rudeness with Leanne that other people have. She was very nice to me in the recording, and gave me multiple predictions that surpassed 10. She delivered the reading on time and I really felt like she was looking into my life the way she read me. This is what has come true since August 20th:
1. My friend with dark hair will be pregnant and I will think she is just trapping the father to get in a more committed relationship - happened.
2. I will have a very stressful work period and have a new “environment” but will not be movin or getting a new job - correct, I have a new online system at work and it’s currently grueling
3. I should not take on more than I should chew with work as I will have a decision - happened. I was offered a side job in the past two weeks.
4. I need to be careful what I say around a woman with light hair as she is fishing for information from me at work - happened. This cowoeker was a sneak and had light blonde hair
5. I will have a conflict that will not be catastrophic with an older female at work - happened. She actually warned me so I didn’t get upset with this. This said coworker and I had been the victims of bad communication and were actually doing the same job when we weren’t supposed to be and it could’ve been messy.
So far, Leanne has been the best and my favorite. I just trust what she says and she’s been even better than Yona. I am thankful for her

Offline star1

« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2018, 12:36:26 AM »
I have not experienced the rudeness with Leanne that other people have. She was very nice to me in the recording, and gave me multiple predictions that surpassed 10. She delivered the reading on time and I really felt like she was looking into my life the way she read me. This is what has come true since August 20th:
1. My friend with dark hair will be pregnant and I will think she is just trapping the father to get in a more committed relationship - happened.
2. I will have a very stressful work period and have a new “environment” but will not be movin or getting a new job - correct, I have a new online system at work and it’s currently grueling
3. I should not take on more than I should chew with work as I will have a decision - happened. I was offered a side job in the past two weeks.
4. I need to be careful what I say around a woman with light hair as she is fishing for information from me at work - happened. This cowoeker was a sneak and had light blonde hair
5. I will have a conflict that will not be catastrophic with an older female at work - happened. She actually warned me so I didn’t get upset with this. This said coworker and I had been the victims of bad communication and were actually doing the same job when we weren’t supposed to be and it could’ve been messy.
So far, Leanne has been the best and my favorite. I just trust what she says and she’s been even better than Yona. I am thankful for her

I have to agree about Leanne. I got mine yesterday from her and only had to wait 24hrs. She was spot on with names, descriptions and she predicted things that have actually been in my past/about to happen. I was daunted about reading with her thinking she'd be horrible and I'm lucky I got her in the right mood. She had one small rant, but it was funny and made the voice clip relaxed. I was pleasantly surprised and I feel bad now for pre-judging her based on others reviews. Yona I'm reading with in 2 weeks and I'll update then. I'm not experienced with cards at all and worried I'll be confused and she'll be generic - but I want to give her the chance like I did Leanne.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:43:29 AM by star1 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2018, 02:01:22 AM »
Right?! I am so glad to read that. I think she’s phenomenal. Absolutely blew me away and I was not expecting that from her

Offline star1

« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2018, 02:45:37 AM »
Right?! I am so glad to read that. I think she’s phenomenal. Absolutely blew me away and I was not expecting that from her

Me neither, and it's better when you don't expect them to be so good and are pleasantly surprised.

Offline star1

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2018, 01:43:49 PM »
I recieved my "Ask About Another Person" reading from Leanne today and of course - it was negative. She is a negative reader, but I think it's because 9 times out of 10 situations to do with exes aren't going to work out. Rarely does a couple get back together again after months/years of not talking and you live happily ever after. I saw on the SPS forum that although she was so negative about exes, she ended up being correct. She said that this ex of mine is a player and I disagree that he's a cheat, but he may have certainly been messing about with other women since we've last spoke. What she said sounded idealistic, and I think she opens up those sore wounds that we are afraid to admit or confront.

Offline user5942

« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2018, 06:20:07 PM »
Has Leanne ever mixed a relationship up in the past as something she sees in the future? She described my past POI as something in her 10 predictions but idk if she’s just confused or he’ll back and the cycle will continue...though I will not marry him. Yona also saw an ex who betrayed me and I being back in contact though I’m not meant to be “too forgiving” and it is not for the long term

Offline star1

« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2018, 10:31:09 PM »
Has Leanne ever mixed a relationship up in the past as something she sees in the future? She described my past POI as something in her 10 predictions but idk if she’s just confused or he’ll back and the cycle will continue...though I will not marry him. Yona also saw an ex who betrayed me and I being back in contact though I’m not meant to be “too forgiving” and it is not for the long term

I also had something similar in my 10 general. She picked up on someone already involved in my life (ex) that came back and forth when he wanted which is true, (she described what he looked like really well, so I knew that it was him), but the predictions she was making - some of them sounded like it would be about my ex.

For example, she said about me making a decision where my heart says one thing but my head is saying another and I'll decide with that, making a big and brave decision.. Also, saying that my friends would try to advise me on something to do with someone and I'll be in denial and won't listen to them. Comments like that, and she made some predictions that have actually already happened in the past. I wanted to her to go further into the parts about my POI, but as everyone knows - when you ask a direct question about an ex she gets all negative and doesn't like to give a straight answer. I just find it hard to trust her asking directly about an ex, because it's always bad news. I didn't really understand because of that reason, she didn't say directly "yes, the predictions I gave you are about your ex. I feel he will come back, but you will decide to let him go and move on with the brave decision". It's like she's very avoidant on love situations.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2018, 12:40:26 AM »
I just want to post my latest reading with her and then update as time goes on.

I had my 3 card tarot interpretation for near future on 9/15/18.
Leanne sees me meeting a guy through work in the foreseeable future. She describes him as “a younggish guy, brown to dark hair, not a big build, more of an angular face, seems to be quite kind, meet through work, you’ll be seeing him, you’re likely to be communicating with, seeing, hanging around with and he’ll be interested in you but don’t become intense where that situation is concerned. Don’t overthink it. You have to keep your life clean and pure....”

Yona also predicted me meeting this new guy at work. She said he’ll catch my eye and it’s not a romantic situation but a special friendship.

I start a new job in about a week so we will see who this guy is.
Hate to admit it, but when I went in to get my tb test read, I saw a decent looking brown haired guy so I wonder if it’s him hahaha

Then Leanne says, “I can see a liaison coming up with a young attractive dark-haired guy, who’s of medium to slimmish build, and I feel like you and this person can get along really well. And he’ll be talking to you about his hopes dreams and ideas.
I think this is my POI... she brought the same physical description up in my 10 gen and it was him.

Next she says within the next 2-4 month max, you’re likely to be complimented in a work situation for the way you handled something and you’ll feel quite proud of yourself.

“Also, I see you planning a trip or journey within the next few months that you’re going to start looking forward to. You’re going to start discussing it, planning it. A part of you might think oh it won’t happen but I see no reason for it to not.”

Yona also says I’ll be “traveling quite a long distance” right before my turning point.

At this time, I have no plans of traveling... so we will see what this travel is... if it’s not work related then I have a feeling I know where I’ll be traveling but we will see when it comes about.

“You’re likely to be talking with somebody about moving you living location, moving in with someone and I think that’ll be really good and really fun for you.”

Yona said I’ll be talking to my POI about relocating and she sees a change of address and where I’ll live in the longer term...

Another thing Leanne says that looking ahead she sees me quite frequently visiting a large body of water, not just a river or lake but a large body of water.

I’ll update as this stuff comes about but a little background...

I was with POI for 8 years. I left him after college to figure myself out. We were going to get back together but I was hesistant because I’m back in school again and just didn’t want to get involved while I was still trying to figure myself out. He took a contract job out of state. :( I was completely devastated... like fell into a huge deep depression because of this and that’s how I started with psychics in the first place. It’s been awful actually. Anyways, he’s on the coast now and when he was home last a few weeks ago we kind of talked about moving into together again but he can’t do much because of this contract right now. It ends within the next 6 months. I don’t know exactly when but should be before March of next year and he said it might be by this winter. So obviously I hope this talk of moving in with someone is him because honestly... there’s no way in hell I’d move in with some guy I just met through work... let’s be honest lol so yeah, I’m hopeful at least.

Offline star1

« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2018, 11:11:23 AM »
I have my reading with Yona this week. I'm going to be confused if Yona gives me good news on this, as Leanne was really negative in her Ask About Another Person. Leanne's 10 preds reading I felt confused by with some of it (with regards to perhaps POI?!), but most of it was understandable and impressive. I can't see Yona giving me good news on my situation, though.

And just a thought, but DeeDee123 we all know that Leanne doesn't like giving anything positive on POI's, so like you said on the other forum - maybe because she didn't realise you're both already involved she's being positive and confusing a new guy coming in for POI?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:13:50 AM by star1 »

anything