Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278911 times)

Offline Deedee123

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2018, 03:10:16 PM »
I have my reading with Yona this week. I'm going to be confused if Yona gives me good news on this, as Leanne was really negative in her Ask About Another Person. Leanne's 10 preds reading I felt confused by with some of it (with regards to perhaps POI?!), but most of it was understandable and impressive. I can't see Yona giving me good news on my situation, though.

And just a thought, but DeeDee123 we all know that Leanne doesn't like giving anything positive on POI's, so like you said on the other forum - maybe because she didn't realise you're both already involved she's being positive and confusing a new guy coming in for POI?

Yeah, maybe! I’ll find out soon. For me, she has a hard time distinguishing energies. Like she couldn’t tell my mom and I were close, and she kept referring to an older male figure but she’s not convinced it’s my father,  but the issues that have came up regarding this male were in fact my father. Every relationship has been difficult for her to figure out for me. Like she can’t read the energies or has a problem distinguish who people are to me. In all 4 readings it’s been like that but with her physical descriptions, I’m able to figure it out.

Offline star1

« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2018, 04:23:14 PM »
I have my reading with Yona this week. I'm going to be confused if Yona gives me good news on this, as Leanne was really negative in her Ask About Another Person. Leanne's 10 preds reading I felt confused by with some of it (with regards to perhaps POI?!), but most of it was understandable and impressive. I can't see Yona giving me good news on my situation, though.

And just a thought, but DeeDee123 we all know that Leanne doesn't like giving anything positive on POI's, so like you said on the other forum - maybe because she didn't realise you're both already involved she's being positive and confusing a new guy coming in for POI?

Yeah, maybe! I’ll find out soon. For me, she has a hard time distinguishing energies. Like she couldn’t tell my mom and I were close, and she kept referring to an older male figure but she’s not convinced it’s my father,  but the issues that have came up regarding this male were in fact my father. Every relationship has been difficult for her to figure out for me. Like she can’t read the energies or has a problem distinguish who people are to me. In all 4 readings it’s been like that but with her physical descriptions, I’m able to figure it out.

That's strange because she was able to pick up my POI for me. She picked up on another guy and said I already knew him, and I definitely don't. A guy with longish hair who likes music, but I'm not attracted to guys with long hair. Lol.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2018, 04:28:59 PM »

That's strange because she was able to pick up my POI for me. She picked up on another guy and said I already knew him, and I definitely don't. A guy with longish hair who likes music, but I'm not attracted to guys with long hair. Lol.

It’s very strange lol she was picking up people I talk to through the internet too and I don’t talk to anyone on the internet... like some female who is manipulative but seems innocent in a way. And she refers to the guy I meet as someone I don’t meet through the internet... I don’t date online or anything so I don’t know why she’dmention that... it was odd lol

Offline star1

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2018, 04:41:16 PM »

It’s very strange lol she was picking up people I talk to through the internet too and I don’t talk to anyone on the internet... like some female who is manipulative but seems innocent in a way. And she refers to the guy I meet as someone I don’t meet through the internet... I don’t date online or anything so I don’t know why she’dmention that... it was odd lol

Hmm it sounds odd. Maybe she connects you apart from relationship love life, lol!

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2018, 03:18:36 PM »

Agree. She was great for me but definitely could have confused some energies. For example i asked about my twin sister at one point and described her relationship, but at times it sounded like she was describing my other, older sister in her personality (ie- “she thinks very black and white, could be a lawyer” - this sounds a lot more like my older sister than my twin) and then said my twin had a troubled relaionship with a parent, probably my mother, and was more like my dad— here she could eiter be distinctly be mixing up my parents energies (i dont know how often she confuses gender - that could be helpful for anyone else to elaborate on for me!) potentially because my mom is much “stronger and “wears the pants” so to speak- while my dad is much softer spoken (ive never really heard him yell, doesnt really lay down the law)—- OR again she could have been mixing up my twin (who has a closer relationship with my mom, and issues with my dad and is much more like my mom,) with my older sister- (who is closer with my dad , and has huge issues with my mom, but is nothing like my dad, and is a spitting image of my mother).
Its very tough to tell.
On the other hand, im a LOT like my dad, and have had a bit of a challenging relationship with my mom, but nothing close to the strained relationship of my older sis and mom.

Confusing- sorry.

If anyone has tips as to how to decipher energies particularly in regards to family—- and how often she will confuse genders... or if she never does ! That could be helpful for me

Offline star1

« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2018, 05:07:41 PM »

Agree. She was great for me but definitely could have confused some energies. For example i asked about my twin sister at one point and described her relationship, but at times it sounded like she was describing my other, older sister in her personality (ie- “she thinks very black and white, could be a lawyer” - this sounds a lot more like my older sister than my twin) and then said my twin had a troubled relaionship with a parent, probably my mother, and was more like my dad— here she could eiter be distinctly be mixing up my parents energies (i dont know how often she confuses gender - that could be helpful for anyone else to elaborate on for me!) potentially because my mom is much “stronger and “wears the pants” so to speak- while my dad is much softer spoken (ive never really heard him yell, doesnt really lay down the law)—- OR again she could have been mixing up my twin (who has a closer relationship with my mom, and issues with my dad and is much more like my mom,) with my older sister- (who is closer with my dad , and has huge issues with my mom, but is nothing like my dad, and is a spitting image of my mother).
Its very tough to tell.
On the other hand, im a LOT like my dad, and have had a bit of a challenging relationship with my mom, but nothing close to the strained relationship of my older sis and mom.

Confusing- sorry.

If anyone has tips as to how to decipher energies particularly in regards to family—- and how often she will confuse genders... or if she never does ! That could be helpful for me

I guess I'm really unlucky because she did pick up on the guy who's already involved in my life and she didn't say much on him in my general apart from him coming back and forth when it suits him, he hates taking blame for things and having to compromise which isn't exactly wrong. She described what he looked like well, and at least if she mixed up energies I could argue that her reading people is wrong, but she was very right for me. She picked up someone else who she thinks is already in my life but he isn't and says he's going to be a love interest, but said he has "longish hair". I don't date guys with long hair, it's not for me personally.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2018, 05:30:53 PM »
daughterofcups...

Personally I think she can describe the person better than she can pick out if they’re male/female or their relation to you.

I swear she mixed male and female energy up in my last reading too. I’ll have to relisten and I can post where I think she was wrong.

I think to decipher the energies she points out is to relate how she talks about that person.

Like for example, “a complex man, you may have had a hard time understanding him, but within the next few months, you’ll likely feel sorry for him in a way, like he’ll lose his power to you.”

That perfectly describes my father but she can’t tell it’s my father... she said an older male but she doesn’t know who, said it’s someone I’ve been around frequently...

this would make sense to me as my father because he’s depressed and blah blah and I’m living with him currently but may be moving out within the next couple months to be closer to my studies.

Another thing with Leanne, she talks about me maybe getting a new job or something or trying to learn new skills in the near future but that’s a very general assumption as in I’m back in college for another degree. Maybe if I do move, I’ll get a new job but right now that’s not what’s going on, so only time will tell for me! She’s picked up learning/study in my 10 gen but didn’t pick it out here in this past reading. So maybe I decide against clinicals or move with POI and start a new life somewhere else lmao only time will tell!

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2018, 10:30:45 PM »
How do u purchase the 10 prediction from her? Do you pay via PayPal and then send her your name via the contact page? And also it states to write the name and age of the person you want to know about? Do you? And has the 10 predictions been successful for anyone have the predictions come to pass? X

Offline star1

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2018, 11:19:03 PM »
How do u purchase the 10 prediction from her? Do you pay via PayPal and then send her your name via the contact page? And also it states to write the name and age of the person you want to know about? Do you? And has the 10 predictions been successful for anyone have the predictions come to pass? X

There is a page on her website with all her purchase listing, you pay via PayPal. I'd strongly advise getting the general, when you ask about a guy she's 99.9% negative about them, so take heed from others there. She can occasionally pick up on the POI in the general (she did with me).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 02:48:57 AM by star1 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2018, 09:50:02 PM »
Sorry if someone has asked this but it sounds like she does not provide any information regarding a POI when your POI is with someone else is that right? Even if you used to be together? Just curious. Thanks.

Offline star1

« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2018, 10:02:41 PM »
Sorry if someone has asked this but it sounds like she does not provide any information regarding a POI when your POI is with someone else is that right? Even if you used to be together? Just curious. Thanks.

She doesn't like "interfering" into other people's relationships. She said in her videos and her website that she doesn't do proxy readings and I think I've seen others say she gets funny about it. It's worth asking just in case, especially if it's important in your situation like he left you for someone else or something along those lines (like if it's really affecting you).

Offline user5942

« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2018, 10:31:18 PM »
Very true!! ^^^ The super interesting thing about Leanne is I read here before she didn’t even want to be a reader, she would have rather been a life coach / success coach ...

Offline star1

« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2018, 10:37:10 PM »
Very true!! ^^^ The super interesting thing about Leanne is I read here before she didn’t even want to be a reader, she would have rather been a life coach / success coach ...

Yeah. I don't want to seem rude about Leanne as she is undoubtedly gifted, I just definitely agree with what she names herself. She is an intuitive consultant reader. I feel like she is more a spiritualist advisor, someone who encourages you to move forwards in your life and empowers you, advising you on what you should do along with her gift. She doesn't want to be a typical "psychic" who dishes out the general predictions without insight and... Advice.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2018, 10:41:17 PM »

Yeah. I don't want to seem rude about Leanne as she is undoubtedly gifted, I just definitely agree with what she names herself. She is an intuitive consultant reader. I feel like she is more a spiritualist advisor, someone who encourages you to move forwards in your life and empowers you, advising you on what you should do along with her gift. She doesn't want to be a typical "psychic" who dishes out the general predictions without insight and... Advice.

Thanks so much - I’m definitely not interested in interfering with anyone’s life! But I also don’t think I want someone else’s opinions and judgements about me and what I should or shouldn’t do yadda yadda. So she probably would not be a good reader for me personally. Thank you again for this.

Offline star1

« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2018, 10:50:28 PM »

Thanks so much - I’m definitely not interested in interfering with anyone’s life! But I also don’t think I want someone else’s opinions and judgements about me and what I should or shouldn’t do yadda yadda. So she probably would not be a good reader for me personally. Thank you again for this.

Sorry, I didn't mean it come across that way, that's how Leanne views things. She is very opinionated about exes. I hope you've had luck with other readers.