Author Topic: ItalyShawn  (Read 13559 times)

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: ItalyShawn
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2019, 01:03:58 AM »
Thanks Kumamon, has anything he predicted come to pass for you? Do you know if he is good with timing?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2019, 02:06:14 AM »
Thanks Kumamon, has anything he predicted come to pass for you? Do you know if he is good with timing?

Haha not yet time so I can’t tell
But he validated few things
So I believe he was connected with me

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
He was nice. Not as detailed as I would have liked but nice nonetheless. I don’t know that I’d read with him again. He did peg some of the current however.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2019, 03:51:52 PM »
I read with him he gave me a prediction that was two weeks away didnt happen. He picked up correctly that my POI and I have been back and forth for a while but the rest of it was very generic. It could apply to anyone. he said he will blow your expectations out of the water. And he did bring up the dreaded twin flames :-) he said ill be moving and he will be moving with me and there is no way that is happening this year. If it does I will eat my words

Offline Penelope

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2019, 07:15:06 AM »
He said he saw my POI and I holding hands.  If this is supposed to mean something I missed it. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2019, 07:43:25 AM »
I spoke to him. Does he give everyone happy love readings ?

Offline persephone

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2019, 03:51:09 PM »
I am not sure. You might want to try and ask him. He has a website now.
http://www.levitasan.com

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 04:22:40 PM »
I spoke to him. Does he give everyone happy love readings ?

Not sure. He did give me a happy ever after reading, but what he saw in the present was so bizarre to me, I'm not sure I can take anything he said seriously. I guess anything is possible, but it was out there. Lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2019, 03:47:19 PM »
I wasn't really amazed by his gift as of yet because one of his predictions came and went.

Those who have read with him, does his readings mostly skew positively?
He was all over the moon and overly confident with what I asked him about. I'll have to wait out another week about his other prediction.

He wanted me to ask one question and then he said he would pick up the rest of what it was about, but I'm not sure if he did.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2019, 04:42:52 PM »
I’ve had 2 readings with him, first one he seem to be in tune what he was saying resonate with my situation, he gave me contact prediction for after a week and didn’t happen.

Second time it was not in tune at all, he was reading as if I was together with my poi, nothing that he said applied to my situation therefore there was no consistency between both readings

Offline persephone

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2019, 05:11:36 PM »
I’ve had 2 readings with him, first one he seem to be in tune what he was saying resonate with my situation, he gave me contact prediction for after a week and didn’t happen.

Second time it was not in tune at all, he was reading as if I was together with my poi, nothing that he said applied to my situation therefore there was no consistency between both readings

Its just like with the rest of the psychics, some can connect with you, others can’t.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2019, 05:55:32 PM »
Its just like with the rest of the psychics, some can connect with you, others can’t.

True, but I liked his reading style and was considering returning, but so far I won't be.
I even sent him an email and mentioned I wanted to speak to him again, if what he said transpired.

He replied that he look forward to speaking again....so I don't know what to tell ya.

Offline hope36

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2019, 06:14:44 PM »
I spoke to him few weeks ago, and liked him and his reading style. He got my past/present VERY well. He used certain phrases my poi has told me, and also got the exact timeframe that poi and I have been out of touch .. so he validated very well.

My reading wasn't fairytale, but the outcome was positive (which honestly at this point is probably a fairytale)
Not sure about predictions as my timeline isn't here yet. Will update by end of june if it happens or not, i dont usually hold onto timelines, but he gave me specific timeline twice in the reading (around mid-june) so i'll update end of june.

Offline happyk

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »
A few of the things he said has already happened for me. He said he saw me make a deal with a bank in June, I already did it (I know earlier 😱). He also said he saw me make changes where I live and that process has also already begun. I had already ordered a shoe organizer when he said that and tomorrow I'm going to get more stuff as my cousin is moving.

But you know what, I've stopped taking readings seriously and I haven't had a reading on a couple of weeks and plan on staying away from them for as long as I can.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2019, 05:59:49 PM »
Okay, so enough time has passed where I can review what he told me. Every single thing was wrong, wrong, wrong, unless of course his timing is severely off. I spoke to him on a Sunday and I asked about career, and he said something would happen by Wednesday. Nothing happened like he said it would and he only wanted a snippet of the situation so he can show how in tuned he was and it sounded fabulous at the time. He also sent one free minute, afterwards, but if I return it would be to tell him nothing transpired as he mentioned. I was thinking of just emailing him though instead of speaking to him. Not in a mean way, just a disappointed one. I spent $45 bucks on this dude too and he sounded so upbeat and confident. I left him a five star review at the time because he was so upbeat and all that.  Whoa!

anything