Author Topic: ItalyShawn  (Read 13452 times)

Offline truthseeker87

ItalyShawn
« on: June 14, 2017, 03:23:52 PM »
Just curious if you've read with him. I don't think he's been on in a while. But wanted to say I had a reading with him over the winter and I asked about my ex and his new gf. He told she works with him. Then told me I know her. I thought bullshit. Because the only women who work with him are old ladies married to his bosses.....and I certainly don't know any of them. I later found out, he was right. My ex had an affair with a young woman I didn't know worked there. He was the only reader to pick up a work connection. As for me knowing her?? I believe he got energies mixed up because there was a second woman at the time and I did know her. Actually she was a friend. So now  waiting g for him to come back on. He was quite good.

Offline persephone

Re: ItalyShawn
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 02:05:08 AM »
Hi there,

I had two readings with him recently and I am waiting on his predictions to come to pass. He was recommended to me by a friend who has know him for over 10 years and she told me he is wonderful and pretty good with his predictions.
I will post again once the predictions will come true.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:06:40 AM by persephone »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:29:06 AM »
I spike to him today.  He definitely seemed to understand my situation. Gave me a prediction that should happen within a week so I’ll post back.

Offline persephone

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 03:16:15 AM »
@Aaron0326
Did you have the reading on Keen over the phone?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 04:57:43 AM »
Yes.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 11:34:04 PM »
Does anyone have any updates on this reader? I spoke with him last week and he really impressed me. He mentioned a financial plan that I had come up with and nobody else has ever picked up on that. I know he picked up my friend's financial plan too which was very different from mine and he picked both accurately. His timelines are different than other readers but his reading for me was in line with Yona, Effie and Mattie too to some extent. I'm really surprised he's not mentioned here that often. I've been  getting very few readings now and I'm glad I did with him. The only one left on my list for now is Cookie. He's not outrageously expensive either. I was really impressed by how he picked up a very random thing. He didn't paint a beautiful picture for me. Everything was realistic but he is impressive.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 11:50:21 PM »
I spike to him today.  He definitely seemed to understand my situation. Gave me a prediction that should happen within a week so I’ll post back.

And?

Offline persephone

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 01:39:33 AM »
Does anyone have any updates on this reader? I spoke with him last week and he really impressed me. He mentioned a financial plan that I had come up with and nobody else has ever picked up on that. I know he picked up my friend's financial plan too which was very different from mine and he picked both accurately. His timelines are different than other readers but his reading for me was in line with Yona, Effie and Mattie too to some extent. I'm really surprised he's not mentioned here that often. I've been  getting very few readings now and I'm glad I did with him. The only one left on my list for now is Cookie. He's not outrageously expensive either. I was really impressed by how he picked up a very random thing. He didn't paint a beautiful picture for me. Everything was realistic but he is impressive.

I read with him a few times.
He picked up present details that nobody knew about and how I feel, and some of my thoughts.
He is very detailed in his readings. Some of his predictions came to pass, that I did not expect to happen. He told me in one reading that I will be approved on a application that I needed to move forward and I kid you not, the next morning I check my emails and I got the approval for it. He read a 3 person and I was able to verify that it was true what he told me. He read an extremely important financial 3rd party situation that he could not know about it. I am waiting on his bigger predictions to come to pass. Timeline wise, nobody is accurate IMO.
I was referred to him by a friend who has been reading with him for over 10 years.
I had one reading with him on Keen, but the rest of the readings I had with him were through private phone calls.
Definitely worth a try with him.
He is one of the very few that I was amazed by his gift.

Offline hope36

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 01:52:59 AM »
whats his personal site?

Offline persephone

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 02:04:01 AM »
He took his personal website down a while ago. I think he’s working on putting back up.
 PM me and I can give you his email address. His private readings rates are better.

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 02:55:25 AM »
He took his personal website down a while ago. I think he’s working on putting back up.
 PM me and I can give you his email address. His private readings rates are better.

Hey P, could you PM me his email, please?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 04:23:04 AM »

Pm me too pls

Offline persephone

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 12:36:44 PM »

Hey P, could you PM me his email, please?

Hey happyk,

I just did!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 01:35:47 PM »

May I have that too? Can you pm me?
Pls and thanks

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 02:15:57 PM »
All of us want a make perspective! Lol

anything