Author Topic: Has this ever happened to you?  (Read 3945 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Has this ever happened to you?
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:00:51 AM »
After I finally stopped calling psychics I was feeling down and decided to give a local psychic a try. I read with her about two years ago and two of her predictions came to pass out of all the other ones. Sadly the weren't positive in the love area.

She always offer "healings" or "removal of negative engergy/jealousy". I always said no. Long story short she really brought me down today and was like you come here and its the same cards/reading. She also so that clearly there is something wrong that I can't have a lasting relationship blah blah...So again she offered me her healing for $700. Wtf? She's like this will bring in new men and clear up negativity around you she also offered me a "love candle".

Has this ever happened to anyone? Has anyone every done such a thing?

One last thing, at the end of the reading she allows 3 questions and pulls three cards. My question was will I ever meet the the one and I pulled the death card. She started saying that its a sign and I should be scared.

I thought the death card was something positive? lol....

why did i go again?

stargazer

Re: Has this ever happened to you?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:30:39 AM »
I hope you're not buying the bullshit she's trying to feed you.  It's obviously a scam.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 04:40:20 AM »
no definitely not...I am just surprised that people still do that?!

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:58:26 AM »
no definitely not...I am just surprised that people still do that?!
yeah, it's quite sad and pathetic. I've had a number of readers offer me some healing/cleansing BS in the past

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 07:21:28 AM »
She's unscrupulous. And no, the death card isn't good to get as far as relationships go. It means an ending, though not a literal death. The whole rebirth theme really isn't part of the cards meaning, it's just the spin some readers put on it to soften it. Of course the whole world isn't ending, but death isn't the card I'd use to describe a new beginning. Judgement, the Star and a few others would be a better choice for that.   

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 12:07:36 PM »
Scammer, don't pay, it won't end, I have been there.

After I finally stopped calling psychics I was feeling down and decided to give a local psychic a try. I read with her about two years ago and two of her predictions came to pass out of all the other ones. Sadly the weren't positive in the love area.

She always offer "healings" or "removal of negative engergy/jealousy". I always said no. Long story short she really brought me down today and was like you come here and its the same cards/reading. She also so that clearly there is something wrong that I can't have a lasting relationship blah blah...So again she offered me her healing for $700. Wtf? She's like this will bring in new men and clear up negativity around you she also offered me a "love candle".

Has this ever happened to anyone? Has anyone every done such a thing?

One last thing, at the end of the reading she allows 3 questions and pulls three cards. My question was will I ever meet the the one and I pulled the death card. She started saying that its a sign and I should be scared.

I thought the death card was something positive? lol....

why did i go again?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 12:09:44 PM »
A lot of gypsys in my town offer this 'healing/cleansing' to rid people of their blocks or negativity around them. I even had one tell me that someone casted a spell on me. It's all bullshit! Beware

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 05:15:23 PM »
You need to run and run fast from this person.  Unfortunately, many years ago I went to my first psychic and she scammed me big time.  She was an older lady and very sweet and grandmotherly type.  I fell hook, line and sinker.  $900 later she was doing some ritual clearing away the black negative crap from my life.  She had told me this is why my daughter died and I had gotten a divorce plus she pulled the childhood crap which ALL of us have.  so, yeah, I was sucked in.  It's embarrassing to admit I fell for such a scam, but I did!!! 

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 02:56:30 PM »
She's just hoping to scare you into paying the $700. What a POS she is!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 05:40:40 PM »
A lot of gypsys in my town offer this 'healing/cleansing' to rid people of their blocks or negativity around them. I even had one tell me that someone casted a spell on me. It's all bullshit! Beware

It's total bullshit. I've even mentioned it to some face to face reader once as to why they find it necessary to promote such tactics because I'll never fall for that and she just shrugged. Many people fall for it, so she didn't care. It's the biggest money scam next to a Ponzi scheme.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 05:48:40 PM »
Special place in hell for these people.  I had one come up to me years ago (WAYYY before I read with psychics) in Manhattan, real gypsy type.  Tried to tell me I had a negative energy due to someone putting a spell on me or something like that and she wanted to burn candles for me and it would cost such and such and if I could meet her to give her the money.  I wanted to punch her in her face LOL. 

anything