Author Topic: Pregnancy Prediction  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Jewel101

Pregnancy Prediction
« on: April 25, 2017, 05:29:13 PM »
Hello all,

I like most here have read with most of these readers, at this point it has slowed down for me, luckily! My funds are looking better lol... The burning question I'm hoping to get answers to is a Pregnancy Prediction. Has anyone had a correct timeframe of when this would happen for them & it turned out accurate?

Offline Love-33

Re: Pregnancy Prediction
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 01:55:09 AM »
Very bad idea here darling!!
I suggest you don't start seeking timeframes for pregnancy. Your mind will focus too much on it and if their timeframes is incorrect it will drive you totally crazy.
When trying to get pregnant, psychology is very important. The more your mind focuses on absolutely getting pregnant, the longer it will take. So if you try to conceive thinking too much about reader's timeframes, it's very likely that it will take you longer than it should

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 02:36:57 AM »
I suggest you don't start seeking timeframes for pregnancy. Your mind will focus too much on it and if their timeframes is incorrect it will drive you totally crazy.
When trying to get pregnant, psychology is very important. The more your mind focuses on absolutely getting pregnant, the longer it will take. So if you try to conceive thinking too much about reader's timeframes, it's very likely that it will take you longer than it should

I totally agree.  The best way to get pregnant is have a big fight with significant other and have sex either during that fight or right after. BAM! PREGGO!! lol. It happened to me! Don't try to get pregnant and especially focus aboUT a timeline.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 04:40:33 AM »

I totally agree.  The best way to get pregnant is have a big fight with significant other and have sex either during that fight or right after. BAM! PREGGO!! lol. It happened to me! Don't try to get pregnant and especially focus aboUT a timeline.

@Love - You are totally right! Makes alot of sense i guess it'll happen when i lest expect it, thank you for saving me money! Lol

@Bay - Lmao that really made me laugh, I've herd that story before!

Appreciate the feedback <3

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 03:22:09 AM »
@jewel101 I had two readers one who is on Etsy and another that use to be on eBay accurately predict two pregnancies for me. If you would like to know who they are message me.