Author Topic: Email Readings  (Read 7488 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Email Readings
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 04:15:47 PM »
Ms Lisa M was never fairytale for me. She's harsh... her big predictions went through but not the minor ones. Like she called 2 of my marriages and divorces time wise and also nailed the personalities perfectly.

MsLisaM is one of my most trusted. She was the ONLY person to say that my POI would start coming around at the time she did, while a bunch of other readers would give the whole "2 weeks" thing LOL. I DO agree though. If you read with her too often, she tends to not really give much psychic insight, but a lot more of her own opinions. However - when there is nothing new to read upon, she will usually tell me "the read hasn't changed much, I don't want you to waste your money today, everything seems on track" - which i do appreciate! She has predicted a lot but she is much better when you read with her a month at a time or something. She's also wicked expensive

Offline britbrat

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 06:36:49 PM »
I didn't have a great experience with Mslisam and I stopped reading with her after awhile. Her email reading is actually what made me stop reading with her. She can be judgemental and after a few readings you are paying for her opinion or a counseling session. She does have a gift and she draws you in with that, but she gets lazy. Her email reading was logical common sense and didn't pertain to me. There was a reader from fiver named afocanei who was pretty decent, but I don't think she is doing readings right now. I got two email readings from Aries and they were pretty detailed, but I don't like the wait. LadyP does email readings does anyone have any experience with her email reads?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 02:37:27 AM »
Aries -Kisha I have ONLY read with her twice once phone and an email .& both accurate but the content in the email was extensive .it went as far as two year out predictions I did not ask about but she threwin there..LisaM is good but cocky.amd she knows she's good lol

moonlight412

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 11:37:46 AM »
Aries Intuition has stopped doing the email readings. Maybe she does it on her website now, not on Keen.

I figured chat with Lady of Light it was cheaper to talk than to pay 30 bucks for email reading.

After reading about MsLisaM, I am not too keen on her.

Anybody else you guys tried?

moonlight412

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 01:17:14 AM »
Also, when a user says ask one question, what do you guys ask? I was thinking of trying Kisha from her own website..but she emphasizes ask only one question..and specific question and not general..if I don't want to ask about any specific person but more in terms of if there is any new person coming in, then would that be a specific question?

How detailed are Aries Intuition/Kisha's email readings?

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 01:45:04 AM »
Out of curiousity i asked Ms Lisa M how much she charged for email readings and she said: "My emails cover a great amount of information and are in great length.  I cover agenda, emotions, actions, outcome, obstacles and pitfalls, in addition to answering 5 specific questions you may have.  Email reading fee's are $150.00." 

Is this price reasonable??

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2017, 01:54:09 AM »
I had one email reading with Kisha. While it is good to have details of a questions but as usual ( per my experience) she did describe correct present scenarios of my issue but all outcomes wrong but irrelevant details so obvious to show the answer is being dragged to make a paragraph. Like you will meet a man who wears 3 piece suit and sometimes a coat etc. Yes I swear. I hope Kisha works for others but in my issues she is zero :(

moonlight412

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2017, 01:58:22 AM »
$150? Um no thank you!

Out of curiousity i asked Ms Lisa M how much she charged for email readings and she said: "My emails cover a great amount of information and are in great length.  I cover agenda, emotions, actions, outcome, obstacles and pitfalls, in addition to answering 5 specific questions you may have.  Email reading fee's are $150.00." 

Is this price reasonable??

moonlight412

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2017, 02:00:57 AM »
I had one email reading with Kisha. While it is good to have details of a questions but as usual ( per my experience) she did describe correct present scenarios of my issue but all outcomes wrong but irrelevant details so obvious to show the answer is being dragged to make a paragraph. Like you will meet a man who wears 3 piece suit and sometimes a coat etc. Yes I swear. I hope Kisha works for others but in my issues she is zero :(

Oh! ya that's not what I want to hear after paying 20 bucks..thanks for help me save some money!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2017, 01:29:41 AM »
I can't find the lady of light on keen. What is your link?

anything