Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65948 times)

Offline Esse

i used my mobile to call Kisha from the UK - you can get cheap sims or add-ons, it wasn't expensive - like 2p a minute.

Offline lovelacetito

i used my mobile to call Kisha from the UK - you can get cheap sims or add-ons, it wasn't expensive - like 2p a minute.

Pls how did u contact her via phone? She gave me a number which I tried to call for confirmation but it only beeps and doesn't ring ... I tried to tell her this but she was weird with me almost rude saying I shouldn't try and call at 1am USA time .. Anyways, its afternoon in the usa now and i tried again but the same thing and my reading is tomorrow.

I need to confirm that I have her number right with the + in front of the number ...I can't post her number here ..Can someone help me pls ?

Offline britbrat

Pls how did u contact her via phone? She gave me a number which I tried to call for confirmation but it only beeps and doesn't ring ... I tried to tell her this but she was weird with me almost rude saying I shouldn't try and call at 1am USA time .. Anyways, its afternoon in the usa now and i tried again but the same thing and my reading is tomorrow.

I need to confirm that I have her number right with the + in front of the number ...I can't post her number here ..Can someone help me pls ?

And you think she was weird for asking you not to call her at 1am?

Offline Calleronhiatus

Wait, what? LOL. You tried to call someone at 1am and don’t see a problem with it? You are now trying to call someone that gives readings and is probably on a call with a client to confirm a number? The number she gives her clients is probably the right number.

When you pay for a service that is what you get. If you pay for a 15 or 30 minute reading then you get that service for 15 or 30 minutes. You don’t own the reader. You can’t demand they answer their phone on a whim. She does not owe you more than the service you paid for.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:00:51 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Rosieroo17

I ordered an email reading with micah 5 days ago hopefully it will come through soon.
I would like to read with kisha however being overseas in the UK id also have to pay the phone bill as well and cannot afford that on top of the cost of the reading itself.
She currently is not doing email readings it states
Call with skype, its cheap.
Or if u never get the trial subscription, use that. Its free for one month😁

Good idea thank you

Offline naturegirl

The country code for the US is 1 so I believe you just dial the + (or 00), then 1, then the 10 digit number xxx-xxx-xxxx she gave you. Just apologize to her for calling so late, especially if you just didn't realize due to the time difference. If it didn't ring she probably didn't notice anyway, but she's lovely. Don't go in thinking she's rude because she does have a very monotone voice so if you do you'll take it personally, but that's just how she sounds. She is low key, like one of those people that just doesn't get excited so her voice doesn't have a lot of inflection. She is super caring though and has helped me out at her own expense just because she's a good person and wanted to help when I was going through some stuff. I hope you get through and get the answers you're seeking. You'll love her. Good luck!

Offline lovelacetito

Chill I live in a country that is 12 to 18hrs ahead of USA so I wasn't aware of her time! Good lord ! Also she emailed me exactly at that time so I called to confirm just in case ..I only needed instructions on how to reach her. Plus I like to be sure everything will be working days before.

Anyways, I tried to call her USA afternoon time too and just beeped too so it's not about timing..You definitely have to realise the whole world doesn't use USA timing

You can't help if you don't try to understand the issue instead of just criticizing..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:13:24 AM by lovelacetito »

Offline lovelacetito

The country code for the US is 1 so I believe you just dial the + (or 00), then 1, then the 10 digit number xxx-xxx-xxxx she gave you. Just apologize to her for calling so late, especially if you just didn't realize due to the time difference. If it didn't ring she probably didn't notice anyway, but she's lovely. Don't go in thinking she's rude because she does have a very monotone voice so if you do you'll take it personally, but that's just how she sounds. She is low key, like one of those people that just doesn't get excited so her voice doesn't have a lot of inflection. She is super caring though and has helped me out at her own expense just because she's a good person and wanted to help when I was going through some stuff. I hope you get through and get the answers you're seeking. You'll love her. Good luck!

Thanks heaps for understanding the nature of the issue..I will do that.

This is the kind of advice I was looking for hun..

Thanks girl..

Offline Rosieroo17

How long did you wait for your email reading from Micah? I ordered mine last Monday,  he does say 10 12 days , did you wait the full time or did you get it sooner?
Im just getting eager lol

Offline Rosieroo17

He will more than likely deliver late. You may have to send email reminders after timeline passes as well..... Kisha now is the opposite. If it kills her she gonna deliver on time, sometimes at the last minute on the last day.

Thanks for the heads up

Offline CancerBumble

Chill I live in a country that is 12 to 18hrs ahead of USA so I wasn't aware of her time! Good lord ! Also she emailed me exactly at that time so I called to confirm just in case ..I only needed instructions on how to reach her. Plus I like to be sure everything will be working days before.

Anyways, I tried to call her USA afternoon time too and just beeped too so it's not about timing..You definitely have to realise the whole world doesn't use USA timing

You can't help if you don't try to understand the issue instead of just criticizing..

To be fair, her website says that if you are outside of the US or Canada, you have to call for your reading. It's not hard to deduce that she's based on that timing...

I have to agree with Caller. I'd be irritable if someone not close to me called at 1am. So, I think it's a bit rude of you to call her irritable when you were the one overstepping. It may have been a simple mistake but you opened yourself up to criticism with your post of calling her rude for being awoken by a stranger.

Offline lovelacetito

I didn't wake her up..She emailed me 3mins before I called her ...Anyways thanks regardless..Someone messaged me earlier to solve the issue
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 02:46:33 PM by lovelacetito »

Offline britbrat

How long did you wait for your email reading from Micah? I ordered mine last Monday,  he does say 10 12 days , did you wait the full time or did you get it sooner?
Im just getting eager lol

I have received mine on the 10th day and he has also been running behind. He did let me know he was behind and offered to upgrade to a phone reading. I think he would let you know if he is behind. I had a reading from another reader that was 2 days late and she never bothered to contact me.

Offline Jeni

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2020, 05:59:24 PM »
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me if Micah gives negative reading. All my readings with him on my POI seems to have a positive outcome but it just seems to be getting worse. There is a third party involved and Micah says it wont last. Im just loosing hope now. He said there will be a time in the future were there will be an opportunity for us to move forward together but my POI is not a relationship person. Other readers said he wont change.

Offline Lys

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2020, 06:11:33 PM »
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me if Micah gives negative reading. All my readings with him on my POI seems to have a positive outcome but it just seems to be getting worse. There is a third party involved and Micah says it wont last. Im just loosing hope now. He said there will be a time in the future were there will be an opportunity for us to move forward together but my POI is not a relationship person. Other readers said he wont change.

I had a reading with him in april.. I appreciated the reading it was very detaild and he saw a lot of things.. sadly nothing have happened. He said nothing will happen in 2 (2 weeks or 2  months, yes lol) but he saw the guy will comeback in 4... He just said the number 4.. but after all this time I know its really over.. so I dont think that will happen

anything