Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65950 times)

Offline simplyliving

I had a reading today with Aries Intuition. She said that my boyfriend and I will get more serious in 2020. And that our engagement may not be immediate but it will happen but I would have to push for it ( like tell him what I want)
Other good readers have however told me that I should expect to be engaged Feb/ March 2020. So will have to wait it out & see what happens.

I don't want to be too intrusive, but do you mind sharing an update on your engagement? I would love to know if Aires Intuition was able to see and predict accurately!

Offline lanlingyu

kisha made a work related prediction in 2018.  didn't happen

Offline Carmendiaz

Started reading with Micah this year, seen minor predictions come to pass, when I have asked specifically about POI I feel the predictions are realistic, hopeful, and positive. I’ve asked him if he sees a third party. He says no. Had a general email reading and it wasn’t awful but it was blah. I know it’s not his fault my life isn’t exciting. But at the same time, he never mentioned anything about being in a relationship or anything close to that. Said there would be lots of back and fourth and when it finally reached its peak then that’s when we would decide to be together or not.

Read with Kisha for the first time since 2018, and it was very very very discouraging. To the point where I cried and was depressed a whole day. She mentioned POI and I would be getting to a better place and that I would get to a place where I was thinking we would finally be going somewhere but then he decides to be with the person he’s been with?? Like... wait a minute?? He’s in a r/s??? I’m confused?? She said there’s problems between them but that once they get back on track he will no put me first?? Like wtf?? Yona has never mentioned a queen of cups, has only in two reading mention “a woman who influences him” but still don’t know if she’s talking about POI. I also read with celestial tarot from keen and she was another person who brought up a third party said he was involved with someone else. I do have another ex who I share kids with and he’s involved-ish with his ex who definitely influences him in ways when it comes to our kids so I am not sure if they’re talking about him?? Idk. This sucks so bad.

Lady P is very good at picking up third party if that is what you are looking for

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Started reading with Micah this year, seen minor predictions come to pass, when I have asked specifically about POI I feel the predictions are realistic, hopeful, and positive. I’ve asked him if he sees a third party. He says no. Had a general email reading and it wasn’t awful but it was blah. I know it’s not his fault my life isn’t exciting. But at the same time, he never mentioned anything about being in a relationship or anything close to that. Said there would be lots of back and fourth and when it finally reached its peak then that’s when we would decide to be together or not.

Read with Kisha for the first time since 2018, and it was very very very discouraging. To the point where I cried and was depressed a whole day. She mentioned POI and I would be getting to a better place and that I would get to a place where I was thinking we would finally be going somewhere but then he decides to be with the person he’s been with?? Like... wait a minute?? He’s in a r/s??? I’m confused?? She said there’s problems between them but that once they get back on track he will no put me first?? Like wtf?? Yona has never mentioned a queen of cups, has only in two reading mention “a woman who influences him” but still don’t know if she’s talking about POI. I also read with celestial tarot from keen and she was another person who brought up a third party said he was involved with someone else. I do have another ex who I share kids with and he’s involved-ish with his ex who definitely influences him in ways when it comes to our kids so I am not sure if they’re talking about him?? Idk. This sucks so bad.

Lady P is very good at picking up third party if that is what you are looking

I’m sorry for your situation. Micah is wrong more than right.  I read with Kisha and she also gave me a negative outcome and I hated for it, but I’m the end she was sadly right.  So I know it hurts as I feel led on by Micah, but o trust Kisha over Micah as she has a way better track record.  Take what Kisha says and run far, very far away because Micah is most likely wrong.  Nice guy but no pyschic ability he’s just a tarot card reader nothing else.

Offline Lys

Im not sure Micah is not good maybe its depend. He is probably the only reader who give me the exact reason of what happened and he saw perfectly the situation.. But for the prediction its too soon to tell. I was really impressed, I dont know how just a tarot reader can see that

Offline kumamon

Im not sure Micah is not good maybe its depend. He is probably the only reader who give me the exact reason of what happened and he saw perfectly the situation.. But for the prediction its too soon to tell. I was really impressed, I dont know how just a tarot reader can see that

Exactly my case too
He well said about the situations in details without any info from me

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

I’m glad he worked for you guys.  He got everything right with me except outcome which happened opposite of what he said.  Yeah hi thanks Micah I’m good. 

Offline britbrat

Lady P is very good at picking up third party if that is what you are looking

I’m sorry for your situation. Micah is wrong more than right.  I read with Kisha and she also gave me a negative outcome and I hated for it, but I’m the end she was sadly right.  So I know it hurts as I feel led on by Micah, but o trust Kisha over Micah as she has a way better track record.  Take what Kisha says and run far, very far away because Micah is most likely wrong.  Nice guy but no pyschic ability he’s just a tarot card reader nothing else.

Offline britbrat

Micah has been on point for me with my current poi. He has been a great empath for me lately.

Offline simplyliving

@Lys how far out are your predictions? Have they already come to pass?

Offline Lys

@Lys how far out are your predictions? Have they already come to pass?

He gave me the time frame 4 and my reading Was in April. Nothing have happened for the moment and I don’t think it will happen..

Offline Intheotherside

when she gave me a number she said could be weeks, months of the month. For number 4, could be 4 weeks, 4 months or April. But not necessarily this year, she sees far ahead...

Offline Rosieroo17

I ordered an email reading with micah 5 days ago hopefully it will come through soon.
I would like to read with kisha however being overseas in the UK id also have to pay the phone bill as well and cannot afford that on top of the cost of the reading itself.
She currently is not doing email readings it states

Offline Cc2019

I had a 10 or 15 minute reading from Micah in May and he was one of the readers accurate about how things would go for me and what the outcome would be. Things happen this weekend so he was one of the readers who were accurate.

Off topic, but have any of you have a picture reading before? What kind of details did it offer?

He’s predicted big picture changes with my work a few years ago. He knew what would happen, the job I would get, the timeframe was off slightly bit happened. He knew of fallout that would occur and also knew how those conversations would be.

Offline Mirosee

I ordered an email reading with micah 5 days ago hopefully it will come through soon.
I would like to read with kisha however being overseas in the UK id also have to pay the phone bill as well and cannot afford that on top of the cost of the reading itself.
She currently is not doing email readings it states
Call with skype, its cheap.
Or if u never get the trial subscription, use that. Its free for one month😁

anything