Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65942 times)

Offline LayaLove

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2019, 12:14:43 AM »
I had a reading today with Aries Intuition. She said that my boyfriend and I will get more serious in 2020. And that our engagement may not be immediate but it will happen but I would have to push for it ( like tell him what I want)
Other good readers have however told me that I should expect to be engaged Feb/ March 2020. So will have to wait it out & see what happens.

Offline Jili1945

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2019, 01:10:35 AM »
I had a reading today with Aries Intuition. She said that my boyfriend and I will get more serious in 2020. And that our engagement may not be immediate but it will happen but I would have to push for it ( like tell him what I want)
Other good readers have however told me that I should expect to be engaged Feb/ March 2020. So will have to wait it out & see what happens.

Great! Keep us posted how things go :)

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2019, 06:16:19 AM »
This may be a foolish thing to ask but who is  better out of Micah and aries intuition?

I had a general reading from Micah and his predictions happened and corresponded with the numbers he gave me. Looking back, I think his was my favorite and most accurate reading of all readers. Big things he predicted that I was like what in the world at the time happened. Maybe not exactly how he said, but right now, I trust him the most. Kisha has been great as well but the styles are very different. His general reading for me was crazy accurate. 

Offline sexyp

« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2019, 10:29:29 AM »
micah and kisha have given me different readings  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Esse

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2019, 08:07:39 PM »
micah and kisha have given me different readings  :'( :'( :'(

Same here, very similar but with one important difference.  I found Kisha to be a bit less clear, Micah to be more positive and spot on about the past, both were correct about the present.   Micah gave me a short term contact prediction though and I can't see it happening.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2019, 03:36:45 PM »
i read with both as well. Micha is stright forward and clear and easy to understand whereas kisha doesnt want to read about another party involved. i had 2 readings with kisha, they both were different. so i dont know which one to go by, 1st or 2nd reading.

Micha picked up 3rd party, i didnt even mentioned anything. hope he is correct.

How is carla? i havent tried her yet...should i? is she worth it?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2019, 12:14:32 PM »
Recently read with both Micah and Kisha and they have completely different love outcomes for me... now I’m so confused  lol

Carla is very sweet and she has helped me. Some of her generic predictions have come true but nothing on the love front, in fact the outcomes were often the complete opposite

Offline sexyp

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2019, 01:35:21 PM »
i am in the same boat as you their outcomes are so different.
Recently read with both Micah and Kisha and they have completely different love outcomes for me... now I’m so confused  lol

Carla is very sweet and she has helped me. Some of her generic predictions have come true but nothing on the love front, in fact the outcomes were often the complete opposite

Offline KT2019

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2019, 12:07:31 AM »
Hello everyone! I’m new on the site.
I read with both Carla, Micah and Kisha.

I had an email reading with Carla back in April. She was very sweet and very ethical. She said that I’ll eventually be in relationship with my ex and lead towards marriage and children. But one of us has to conform into another person’s life. It’s fairly true since my ex and I hold different nationalities and live in different countries. She said there is obstacles but it could happen. She said that I’d meet him during my trip to his country and that there is an older lady presence that affect my reconciliation. At the time, the prediction was wrong because he didn’t come to see me and Carla refunded me. However I ended up visiting his country again a month later and he did come to see me. I found out that he is in relationship with a new girl around his age or could be older from September. If they were in contact back then, that means Carla could be absolutely right in my case.

I also had one email and one phone reading with Micah. He also said that my ex and I would be in relationship. He said my ex is impulsive and doing things without thinking of me due to his childhood trauma (correct). In email (early November), Micah said my ex would face a minor life experience in 6, and come to me in a new light in 8. On the phone (mid December), he said my ex faced or is going to face a mistrust problem with an old friend that he trusted (could be an ex), it’d make him think of me and reconnect with me in 4. He said most likely 4 weeks- he didn’t think it’d take as long as 4 months or April. My ex does have an ex gf that stays on as close friends for about 10 years. So I could resonate with Micah on that. Plus, it is followed his first prediction in the email that my ex would face something in 6. My phone reading was about 5 weeks after the email ones. I cannot confirm the accuracy yet but my ex has stopped replying me since mid November and unfollowed me on IG few days ago. If Micah’s predictions come true, I should get some contacts this coming or within January.

I had two email readings with Kisha early Oct and will have another phone call on Monday. Kisha mentioned many things that I could resonate about my relationship with my ex. The way she described my ex is similar to Micah and both are quite accurate. I’d say Kisha is more accurate than Micah in that. However she said that my ex may take up to a year to wanting to settle down with me. He may come back and reconnects and disappear (on and off) several times. She said I’ll hear from him in the coming months (I don’t know how long that could take) but it’d be false expectations about reconciliation and it is just a reconnection. The problem here is that she wrote it down as ‘He wants to reconcile permanently’ so I don’t know if it means that we will eventually. He might want to but never act on it, who knows? I discussed with her about his new relationship, she said that it is up to me to decide whether it is fair to wait for him during this extended period. He will date or see other people during this time and probably come and go out of my life as well. But most likely reconciliation would take a year to take place.

All three mentioned that my ex and I have really strong bond and all three mentioned that I’d eventually get back together with him. But it is frustrating since I could not see that happening with him stop replying me and deleted me off IG. My ex used to say that he’d always be a friend to me and he’d followed me even though I deleted him off long time ago.  So not really understanding his thinkings.

What do you think about their readings? And what should I discuss with Kisha next?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2019, 12:38:07 PM »

I had an email reading with Carla back in April. She was very sweet and very ethical. She said that I’ll eventually be in relationship with my ex and lead towards marriage and children. But one of us has to conform into another person’s life. It’s fairly true since my ex and I hold different nationalities and live in different countries. She said there is obstacles but it could happen. She said that I’d meet him during my trip to his country and that there is an older lady presence that affect my reconciliation. At the time, the prediction was wrong because he didn’t come to see me and Carla refunded me. However I ended up visiting his country again a month later and he did come to see me. I found out that he is in relationship with a new girl around his age or could be older from September. If they were in contact back then, that means Carla could be absolutely right in my case.

I also had one email and one phone reading with Micah. He also said that my ex and I would be in relationship. He said my ex is impulsive and doing things without thinking of me due to his childhood trauma (correct). In email (early November), Micah said my ex would face a minor life experience in 6, and come to me in a new light in 8. On the phone (mid December), he said my ex faced or is going to face a mistrust problem with an old friend that he trusted (could be an ex), it’d make him think of me and reconnect with me in 4. He said most likely 4 weeks- he didn’t think it’d take as long as 4 months or April. My ex does have an ex gf that stays on as close friends for about 10 years. So I could resonate with Micah on that. Plus, it is followed his first prediction in the email that my ex would face something in 6. My phone reading was about 5 weeks after the email ones. I cannot confirm the accuracy yet but my ex has stopped replying me since mid November and unfollowed me on IG few days ago. If Micah’s predictions come true, I should get some contacts this coming or within January.

I had two email readings with Kisha early Oct and will have another phone call on Monday. Kisha mentioned many things that I could resonate about my relationship with my ex. The way she described my ex is similar to Micah and both are quite accurate. I’d say Kisha is more accurate than Micah in that. However she said that my ex may take up to a year to wanting to settle down with me. He may come back and reconnects and disappear (on and off) several times. She said I’ll hear from him in the coming months (I don’t know how long that could take) but it’d be false expectations about reconciliation and it is just a reconnection. The problem here is that she wrote it down as ‘He wants to reconcile permanently’ so I don’t know if it means that we will eventually. He might want to but never act on it, who knows? I discussed with her about his new relationship, she said that it is up to me to decide whether it is fair to wait for him during this extended period. He will date or see other people during this time and probably come and go out of my life as well. But most likely reconciliation would take a year to take place.

All three mentioned that my ex and I have really strong bond and all three mentioned that I’d eventually get back together with him. But it is frustrating since I could not see that happening with him stop replying me and deleted me off IG. My ex used to say that he’d always be a friend to me and he’d followed me even though I deleted him off long time ago.  So not really understanding his thinkings.

What do you think about their readings? And what should I discuss with Kisha next?

I’ve read with all three on multiple occasions and personally I’ve found that I’ve connected the best with Micah. Micah has picked up very specific things that have transpired in my life. His POI readings have mostly come true for me although on a few occasions the prediction passed. I would still trust him a lot.

Carla is very sweet and she’s very good at reading card energies but her love predictions have mostly been wrong for me. She was adamant that my ex POI would return for over a year and he never did. She also missed a big work prediction last year and the opposite of what she though happened. She gets minor random things though in her general readings

Kisha and I have never connected unfortunately. I love her style and she seems great but all of her predictions have never panned out for me from love to career. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:39:56 PM by Cc2019 »

Offline big12africa

« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2019, 10:16:05 PM »
I don’t know what to do in this case. I am tempted to request a refund from PayPal. I ordered a reading from Micah and emailed him about it, to set up an appointment. Till now he has not responded to my email. Do you guys know any other means to bring this to his attention.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2019, 10:53:55 PM »

I’ve read with all three on multiple occasions and personally I’ve found that I’ve connected the best with Micah. Micah has picked up very specific things that have transpired in my life. His POI readings have mostly come true for me although on a few occasions the prediction passed. I would still trust him a lot.

Carla is very sweet and she’s very good at reading card energies but her love predictions have mostly been wrong for me. She was adamant that my ex POI would return for over a year and he never did. She also missed a big work prediction last year and the opposite of what she though happened. She gets minor random things though in her general readings

Kisha and I have never connected unfortunately. I love her style and she seems great but all of her predictions have never panned out for me from love to career.

So did Micah say that your ex wouldn’t resurface?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #147 on: December 31, 2019, 03:53:01 AM »
I don’t know what to do in this case. I am tempted to request a refund from PayPal. I ordered a reading from Micah and emailed him about it, to set up an appointment. Till now he has not responded to my email. Do you guys know any other means to bring this to his attention.

Did you check your spam box?

I would wait a bit longer, as it's holidays season.

Offline Aibaj678

Hello, am planning to get a reading from Mica, what should I opt for Phone Reading or Email? Besides that should I go for general reading or ask specific question?

Offline Jili1945

Hello, am planning to get a reading from Mica, what should I opt for Phone Reading or Email? Besides that should I go for general reading or ask specific question?

I've done both.

Email reading was okay but the prediction did not come to pass.

On phone, I went for general (15min) and asked the specific question at the end. Except one prediction, nothing else happened.