Author Topic: Ms. Crystal  (Read 4543 times)

Offline maroonlight

Ms. Crystal
« on: June 05, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »
I read somewhere that she is good. Has anyone else had any experiences with her? She is definitely on the pricier side.

stargazer

Re: Ms. Crystal
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:44:49 PM »
I read somewhere that she is good. Has anyone else had any experiences with her? She is definitely on the pricier side.
I read with her a couple years ago. She picked up on a lot without me telling her.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 05:12:44 PM »
I read with her. I haven't tried her on call but I did on chat. She picks up on present and gives you detailed info. Not so mind blowing though.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 04:38:43 AM »
Just read with this person. Not too sure what to think. She did seem to pick up details without knowing anything from me besides birth dates. But she gave me a prediction way out (January) and I sooo hate that. It’s stringing along way too long at that point.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 02:54:21 PM »
All of the readers are now pushing out dates to January lol.

All spring it was June July august

In July it was September-October

End of august October-December.

Now early next year. I wouldn’t trust them. I just disregard timing altogether unless they give an exact date and I write it down.

I’ve had exact time come to pass with readings by Charlie and Marie Anna both on keen. I did once or twice get timing with serendipity007 but she’s wrong more than right and shuffles her cards forever. She literally will go on shuffling for 30-45 seconds and likes to run the clock.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 02:57:25 PM »
I tried her years ago when I had my first binge like 4-5 pois ago.

She said he would be back and I want to say she was really convincing so I read with her several times. Anyways the guy I was calling about at the time turned out to be involved with someone else who he eventually married and has kids with. Needless to say she was wrong. Not every reader resonates with everyone though.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2023, 03:36:28 PM »
All of the readers are now pushing out dates to January lol.

All spring it was June July august

In July it was September-October

End of august October-December.

Now early next year. I wouldn’t trust them. I just disregard timing altogether unless they give an exact date and I write it down.

I’ve had exact time come to pass with readings by Charlie and Marie Anna both on keen. I did once or twice get timing with serendipity007 but she’s wrong more than right and shuffles her cards forever. She literally will go on shuffling for 30-45 seconds and likes to run the clock.

That is SOOOOO true, it really bothers me but it's how they keep people on the hook. Screw timing and screw January! I'm over it. If they start saying that to me I'm going to end the call. It's just not worth it to keep thinking this or that is a couple months away.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2023, 03:38:39 PM »
I tried her years ago when I had my first binge like 4-5 pois ago.

She said he would be back and I want to say she was really convincing so I read with her several times. Anyways the guy I was calling about at the time turned out to be involved with someone else who he eventually married and has kids with. Needless to say she was wrong. Not every reader resonates with everyone though.

ummm yeah that is VERY far off! Well glad my chat was short and to the point but I probably won't be reading with her again after hearing this. That's so wrong it's not even funny. I agree though, she seemed pretty convincing to me as well but I'm just not going to keep buying this stuff when it gets pushed further and further back to a point where I won't even see this guy at that time or until 2024. I better not even care anymore after that long. Ridiculous!

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2023, 06:16:11 PM »
For 10.99 a minute and to be that far off? Wow.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2023, 08:42:26 PM »
I had a credit because I rarely use Keen but you're right, I wouldn't normally go with someone that expensive unless everyone on here swears by them.

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2023, 09:09:24 PM »
I'm sorry that happened to you.

I had a credit because I rarely use Keen but you're right, I wouldn't normally go with someone that expensive unless everyone on here swears by them.