Author Topic: Best reader on Keen  (Read 14934 times)

Offline 88

Best reader on Keen
« on: May 30, 2017, 04:34:41 PM »
Best reader on Keen? Factors in your decision: honesty (not selling fairytales), accurate on past and present conditions, accurate future predictions.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Best reader on Keen
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 05:39:36 PM »
That my friend is the million dollar question? So far none!!!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 08:25:03 PM »
None of them have been correct in my case. None.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 09:50:33 PM »
I haven't found one psychic on Keen to be accurate in all three: past, present and future. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 10:57:33 PM »
Actually I'm just remembering something. At the time, one reader did tell me in a harsh way that I was done with the situation with my ex poi and that nothing would change. Her name was advisor Bella magnolia.
Was she just guessing, was she legit? I have no idea. But, she was right anyway lol

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 12:49:36 AM »
I agree with everyone here. I have yet to find the perfect reader. Sometimes i will cross one and i will think that i have found that one reader that nails it, and then ill call that same reader back again for a second reading and it will be total crap, they will either have written down notes from the first reading or say the same things over again as the first, or it will lack details as good as the first. Don't get me wrong there are a few readers with whom i do cherish but they have ultimately never been right on major predictions. Looking back i've never had a reading where a psychic gave me personal specific  details about my life that would confirm, except for one reading. ONE. but when i called her for a second reading it was horrible.  But this one time, she asked "who is ___" at the very start of the phone call and it was the name of my sister's fiance at the time, and it's not like his name is real generic. So i was pretty speechless, i was shocked! I called her 2 months after that and she was inaccurate on everything.. so i don't know, it's a never ending search lol.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:53:13 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 03:39:46 AM »
I agree with everyone here. I have yet to find the perfect reader. Sometimes i will cross one and i will think that i have found that one reader that nails it, and then ill call that same reader back again for a second reading and it will be total crap, they will either have written down notes from the first reading or say the same things over again as the first, or it will lack details as good as the first. Don't get me wrong there are a few readers with whom i do cherish but they have ultimately never been right on major predictions. Looking back i've never had a reading where a psychic gave me personal specific  details about my life that would confirm, except for one reading. ONE. but when i called her for a second reading it was horrible.  But this one time, she asked "who is ___" at the very start of the phone call and it was the name of my sister's fiance at the time, and it's not like his name is real generic. So i was pretty speechless, i was shocked! I called her 2 months after that and she was inaccurate on everything.. so i don't know, it's a never ending search lol.
That’s my issue as well. The first reading can be extremely well and then subsequent readings are flat out shit. So I don’t know what’s up with that.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 03:39:56 AM »
i must have spent over 5K on Keen..and in the last 3 years i have found none to be reliable and fully accurate..some are okish but thats cause of guess work. Solara is the only one whose got it right time and again.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 04:05:41 AM »
After 3 men and years of calling Keen, I have found NONE that are the BEST reader.  A lot of them get the past and present accurate. That I can say.  This go around, NONE of them have been accurate.  I guess time will tell, but most said POI would be back last October, then November, December and it went on and on.  He's still not back.  LOL 

I haven't read on keen for a few weeks.  After I realized Lotus of Light was completely WRONG with what she told me a month prior, I was done.  I really had faith in her.  She told the beginning of April that he had or was ending it with the GF.  It's May 30 and they are still together.  2 months later.  Yeah, she was very wrong. 

I have no desire to read on Keen ever again.  I still have Yona and Dianne731 predictions pending which happen to be exactly the same, but if they are wrong, then I can honestly say, NONE of them have been right for me. 

I now have $38 credit with Keen ($25 Keen sent me the other day) and I have no use for it! I can't even give it away.  I've spent thousands of dollars on that damn site.  It's NOT worth it.  I could have paid my house down, remodeled my house, bought a car, gone to Europe for a month on the money I spent on Keen.  So, my opinion is NO ONE IS GOOD ON KEEN. 

Sorry

Offline 88

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »
Baypark1 - Do you have a site that works for you?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 10:00:56 PM »
Baypark1 - Do you have a site that works for you?

Not really :)  The only ones that have been remotely accurate with a few things transpiring were Yona Farrell and Diane731.  Even they have predicted things that haven't happened yet

Offline kumamon

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 11:43:43 PM »
Yona Farrell on keen?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 11:46:34 PM »
http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/

Offline kumamon

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 11:47:24 PM »
http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/