Author Topic: OValley  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Apalm831

OValley
« on: May 27, 2017, 10:11:38 PM »
Thoughts on this reader? She was pretty negative RIGHT out the gate. Went straight for a third party and told me to move on. 99% of all readers haven't picked up on this. She has very little negative feedback so I'm wondering if I need to listen to this one and pack it up. Anyone have any experience with her?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: OValley
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 10:16:26 PM »
She tell me that my poi like me a lot but as soon as I try to make a move on her she run fast as hell because she not ready  same as every psychic try to tell me lol

Offline BeachLover

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 02:11:06 AM »
Newbie here. I had a reading with her a while ago. She seemed to have a gift but was direct. I didn't feel that great of a connection with her. But, in my circumstance she was right.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 05:03:30 AM »
Thoughts on this reader? She was pretty negative RIGHT out the gate. Went straight for a third party and told me to move on. 99% of all readers haven't picked up on this. She has very little negative feedback so I'm wondering if I need to listen to this one and pack it up. Anyone have any experience with her?

My experience when a reader tells you something completely different than the others and it's negative, believe them. Don't be like so many of us and call for months and spend a ton of money.   Get out while you can.  I've heard Ovalley is very good with 3rd parties. I would believe her

Offline BeachLover

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 03:19:45 PM »

My experience when a reader tells you something completely different than the others and it's negative, believe them. Don't be like so many of us and call for months and spend a ton of money.   Get out while you can.  I've heard Ovalley is very good with 3rd parties. I would believe her

Very true!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 04:50:00 PM »
She is really good with third parties. The few times I read with her she was accurate, but she can be a bit negative in general.

Offline SUPERN0VA

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 05:09:24 PM »
Any updates on Ovalley?