Author Topic: stock answers?  (Read 12058 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: stock answers?
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2017, 03:07:05 PM »
I have heard all those BUT I have got the "he loves and cares for you ..no question"but he just ISNOT ready ..which is more honest than those mentioned previously  :)

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2017, 04:38:13 PM »
Yes, have gotten all these lines too! Funny how he sure was ready to marry someone else!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 04:50:51 AM »
Reading all of these answers puts things in perspective for me... I have received every single answer on this post from a reading at one point or another. It really does show that 98 percent of the psychics on keen if not 100 percent are totally fake! 

He cares about you
there is a deep spiritual connection or there is a soul mate connection past life connection
he's been hurt from someone in the past
he's scared of the connection/his feelings, it's too strong
he's confused he's hot and cold one foot in one foot out
he's not ready for commitment/ he's immature
he needs to feel like the man
he has a wall up
he's preoccupied with work
There is a female from the past coming in who gives him a lot of trouble

I feel like a FOOL. Such basic lines. If they are really tapping in, why are they all using the same lines for every client?
Seriously I should start writing down my readings and use them as scripts and go work for keen. I would have all the tools needed and i could charge 9.99 a min.  I feel so played.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 04:59:28 AM »
Reading all of these answers puts things in perspective for me... I have received every single answer on this post from a reading at one point or another. It really does show that 98 percent of the psychics on keen if not 100 percent are totally fake! 

He cares about you
there is a deep spiritual connection or there is a soul mate connection past life connection
he has a wall up

I feel like a FOOL. Such basic lines. If they are really tapping in, why are they all using the same lines for every client?
Seriously I should start writing down my readings and use them as scripts and go work for keen. I would have all the tools needed and i could charge 9.99 a min.  I feel so played.

You're not alone. Trust me. We eventually learn and stop calling.  They run a very good scam :(

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 05:09:51 AM »

He cares about you
he has a wall up

You're not alone. Trust me. We eventually learn and stop calling.  They run a very good scam :(

Yes they do. I have always known this deep down, but keep coming back for readings ...to search out someone who is authentic .. yet never seem to find them. I guess psychics don't really exist, yet i still have a desire to call when i'm being ignored by my POI. I wonder if these "psychics" ever feel guilty or bad about lying and giving false hope to people.

anything