Author Topic: Does anyone know if Sapphire21 has a website?  (Read 3541 times)

Offline 88

Does anyone know if Sapphire21 has a website?
« on: May 27, 2017, 01:03:44 AM »
Does anyone know if Sapphire21 has a website or an alternative way of reaching out to her? I've been on her waiting list for a while and I'm still 19th in line. Thanks.

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Does anyone know if Sapphire21 has a website?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:19:25 PM »
Be careful of this reader. I called her for 2 years, and for 2 years she claimed my ex would be back - all the fairytale bullshit. Found out not too long ago that he had gotten married. When I emailed her and told her the truth, she sent me a computer generated email, basically explaining her way out of being so inaccurate. Which to me, said she gets these emails of inaccuracy A LOT!

Not trying to tell you who to call - just giving you the heads up on this reader that I wish I was given.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 07:44:46 PM »
She also sold me a bunch of fairytales about my ex however nothing came to pass. She may be good for some but I didn't connect with her

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 09:04:47 PM »
Be careful of this reader. I called her for 2 years, and for 2 years she claimed my ex would be back - all the fairytale bullshit. Found out not too long ago that he had gotten married. When I emailed her and told her the truth, she sent me a computer generated email, basically explaining her way out of being so inaccurate. Which to me, said she gets these emails of inaccuracy A LOT!

Not trying to tell you who to call - just giving you the heads up on this reader that I wish I was given.

Would you like to post the email? Its good that others know this.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 12:01:27 AM »
Her 'standard" email is below. She couldn't even personalize the damn thing to make it "look" like she gave a shit.
Copied & paste from my Keen mail:

Hello

Because I know what you're feeling firsthand; I want to be careful, respectful, and sensitive in how I respond. I don't want to add to your pain in any way, least of all defending myself because I don't matter at all. No words of regret, explanation, or apology are anything but a burden you don't need, didn't ask for, and shouldn't have forced on you just because you messaged me.

I'm more than willing, indeed feel personally obligated, to answer any questions as to what may have happened in our readings or discuss anything you want, anything you think could help you in any way. But, as I said, I don't feel right saying anything you don't want to hear, didn't ask for, and don't care to discuss. If you, at any time, are open to asking or discussing anything; you have an open invitation to message me and expect an answer.

Just to be clear in case there is any misunderstanding in this regard; I don't mean for you to call, am not suggesting paid mail readings, or anything other than to offering that you write to me anything you want to ask or say and, if you're open to hearing anything at all from me; I'll respond to the best of my ability.

I understand you likely have no interest anything I offer or say now so I won't burden you with anything other than my prayers for your healing, protection, and your angels/guides to guide you where humans have failed. I know, without doubt, that there is help and guidance for you as there is for all of us. Readers are only a fragment, one human, imperfect tool in this.

If nothing else; trust that you will never have to go it alone, that you're surrounded by love, help, and protection beyond anything any of us understand even though it seems to have to failed you now. It's not the angels/guides, God/the universe that failed you but human failure; my own among them.

Blessings Always,

Sapphire

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 12:07:50 AM »

so you hold on to someone for 2 years and you didn't known that person was Marry?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »
Hello Faithn trust thanks so much for sharing the email of this reader. I have never read with her and never ever shall I. What a fake n fraud reader she is. Reminded me of Kisha. Nothing she said ever panned out when I requested nothing is panning out she sent me a generic email full of BS "like a man who will.... Be....usually wearing a suit. Seriously? Its a part of prediction lol.... I wonder why people over rate readers like sapphire or Kisha

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 01:27:04 PM »
Your very welcome!