Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 155000 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #495 on: August 14, 2020, 11:33:34 PM »
well despite Micah being right on an ex unexpectedly reaching out in a very specific way the overall outcome was totally wrong, I have one more prediction remaining from the two reads i had with him earlier in the year and this one lines up with Kisha so we will see.

Thanks unfortunate! Was this prediction of your ex given when he does a general read or did he specifically focus on your ex?

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #496 on: August 15, 2020, 01:20:44 AM »
Is there anyone who was given love predictions on a specific POI from Micah that have turned out? I had a recent phone call with him and he continues to predict the same thing he has in the previous two readings I had with him over the last year, but I guess I am a little skeptical of that happening. I don't think he is a fairy tale reader at all, I really think he tells you the truth, so I'm curious to see what others have experienced!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #497 on: August 15, 2020, 05:44:47 AM »
To me, there is no debate on that question. I had phone readings with both of them and for me, they both ramble. Kisha spoke too fast and made no sense and Micah was flat wrong on an issue. However, their email reads for me have been accurate to no less than 85%. I dont find them to be good on the spot readers. Kisha needs time to clarify the images that come to her and Micah needs time to line up his intuition with the cards. Their email reads described my situation perfectly and several things they predicted have happened. Regarding my poi, they both see possibilities but Micah was slightly more positive. They have both accurately predicted my job situation so far. Lets see how the other predictions go!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #498 on: August 15, 2020, 05:48:51 AM »
So...... Micah was right again! He mentioned in my three month outlook that in June I will take up a hobby that will take my mind off the professional side of things. Unfortunately I am now afraid to give specific details but it didnt make sense at the time but last week I actually did start a hobby I havent done in quite a long time. His timing was obviously off by a few days but He was right. So.... will he be right that my poi will reach out?..... I hope so. Thats the only prediction I would wish to be right!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #499 on: August 15, 2020, 06:26:15 AM »
I agree fully. Everything i post a certain user finds time to shuffle thru my past posts to find some ‘mistake’. But trust me nobody is gonna shut me up, so keep researching!!!! 😇😇
'

To me the amount of time that you have not been out of contact does not change the fact that predictions have not come to pass "yet". It does not matter 2 years, or 3. What should matter to us (as members of this forum) is the second part. First part is your life and we should stay out of it. It's not something that should be discussed here.

Offline Esse

« Reply #500 on: August 15, 2020, 08:33:24 AM »
well despite Micah being right on an ex unexpectedly reaching out in a very specific way the overall outcome was totally wrong, I have one more prediction remaining from the two reads i had with him earlier in the year and this one lines up with Kisha so we will see.

Thanks unfortunate! Was this prediction of your ex given when he does a general read or did he specifically focus on your ex?

It was actually a reading focusing on a different POI, (Micah correctly said that wouldn't go anywhere) the ex that popped up was the last person i expected to hear from, its been over 20 years!!! and Micah very accurately described exactly how an ex would reach out and the month, i assumed he meant my most recent ex). But Micah implied we would end up dating and that isn't going to happen as he just got back with a recent ex :-( Kisha also predicted a 'rehashing of feelings', I'm starting to think that she's been the best for me out of all the readings I've had including Yona.  Micah's financial prediction for me for July also didn't happen.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 08:37:04 AM by Esse »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #501 on: August 15, 2020, 07:59:49 PM »
Micah is one of the few who has been on point with timeframe hits. He has been stellar with career and finance. He isn’t afraid to tell negative predictions, but I like that he is caring when he delivers bad news. I use him for more specific questions.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #502 on: August 16, 2020, 06:34:25 AM »
All true!!!!!!! He was also right abt a close relative i would stop speaking with! Copy and paste rhat one right away too!! But his poi prediction failed and none of his 3 month outlook predictions passed!!!!! Keep it up tho!!!!

He was also right abt a financial hit. Remember that washing machine thing u copied and pasted on another thread?? Yea he got that right too!!! But still!! Most of his 3 month predictions failed!!! Keep wasting ur time tho 🐶🐶

Can someone be 85% right and then it changes after u continue to read with them a year later?? Well i think ur bright enuf to figure that one out too 🐶🐶

Is that it??? No more texts to paste? Come on now step up ur game please. Even the mad dolphin is better than this 🐬🐬

Thanks for this it kinda made my evening awesome:)

Offline bee.23

« Reply #503 on: August 24, 2020, 09:33:50 AM »
Hey guys haven’t been on here in a while. I wanted to re-center, align my energy, and stop focusing on predictions and psychics as obsessing was draining my energetic field and emotional well being. I also wanted to give time for more predictions to pan out. Here I am though and I  wanted to update y’all. Of everyone I’ve spoken with (and trust me I tried them all), Micha and Terry Mitchell have absolutely been the most accurate so far . Had my reading with Micha beginning of May and literally every single thing he predicted for me has come true, with one BIG prediction left to go (we will see). Him and Terry were also scary accurate with past and present and these are the two people that blew my situation out of the ballpark most accurately. I am still so impressed with Micha.... every big hitter kept telling me something different than the other and it created nothing but confusion, when it turns out he was the one that resonated most in the end! I guess you just got to find the ones that work for you! Hope this helps! Love y’all ! Stay strong

(For all those who have inboxed me while I’ve been away, I will be reading and returning messages soon) xoxxo
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 09:35:54 AM by bee.23 »

Offline laoch

« Reply #504 on: September 02, 2020, 04:30:33 PM »
Tried Micah but he couldn't read for me as it was too confusing?
Did this happen to anyone else?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #505 on: September 02, 2020, 06:09:21 PM »
It happened to me

Offline britbrat

« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2020, 11:39:47 AM »
totally wrong for me . never deliver on time and took so long to set up the appointment .

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #507 on: September 17, 2020, 09:38:19 PM »
I like Micah as a person but nothing he said except for a few small predictions happened.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #508 on: September 18, 2020, 05:39:07 PM »
I read with Micah yesterday and he blew me away.  He broke down my POI's behavior in a way that makes sense.  And this really struck me, he called my POI confusing because he is a good guy but if you judged him by his actions alone then you'd consider him a jerk.  And that's just it, he is such a good guy but then he does thoughtless things because he completely shuts down when something in one area of his life is going wrong.

Did you get a general?

I didn't I just asked about my POI.  Even if predictions don't play out, he broke down my POI's behavior in a way I never thought of.  And I didn't ask Micah for any contact predictions, albeit he brought them up himself.  If by chance they happen, I'll definitely update! :)
I had an email reading a few weeks ago. I would agree he got my poi behaviour spot on. And the situation between me and poi was correct also. He says late fall to see changes so we will see

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #509 on: September 22, 2020, 05:32:58 PM »
Is Micah better in emails than phone?