Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 155193 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #480 on: July 28, 2020, 04:50:28 AM »
I just  found some notes from an old reading from
 last January 2019 and Micah picked up a move for me in a “6”. And I just moved this June 2020 due to a change in my work location.

Has anyone had predictions play out years after?

If you're asking in general, I should say yes. I have predictions from Kisha made over a year ago and now it's happening exactly as what she said. But not Micah :)

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #481 on: July 28, 2020, 12:14:14 PM »
I just  found some notes from an old reading from
 last January 2019 and Micah picked up a move for me in a “6”. And I just moved this June 2020 due to a change in my work location.

Has anyone had predictions play out years after?

If you're asking in general, I should say yes. I have predictions from Kisha made over a year ago and now it's happening exactly as what she said. But not Micah :)

Awesome, thanks Jill! This is a first for me lol

Offline calibabe

« Reply #482 on: July 29, 2020, 05:52:41 AM »
I have a Micah hit.  I asked if my POI will reach out, we got into a disagreement and stopped speaking.  He said yes and when he does reach out you will feel totally over it, like everything he does will annoy you.  Well POI reached out after 2 months and Micah was right, I feel so over it!  It was so strange because I wanted him to reach out so bad and when he finally did and apologized I just did not feel the same.  Micah was right.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #483 on: July 29, 2020, 06:23:28 AM »
I have a Micah hit.  I asked if my POI will reach out, we got into a disagreement and stopped speaking.  He said yes and when he does reach out you will feel totally over it, like everything he does will annoy you.  Well POI reached out after 2 months and Micah was right, I feel so over it!  It was so strange because I wanted him to reach out so bad and when he finally did and apologized I just did not feel the same.  Micah was right.

had Micah given you a time frame?

beachgal214

« Reply #484 on: July 29, 2020, 11:07:54 AM »
love that calibabe! that is my hope!

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #485 on: July 31, 2020, 06:22:01 PM »
Read with Micah the other day about my love path reading & surprisingly he picked up about my poi in my path (I didn't ask anything about him). He described our situation eerily accurate! He has some predictions aligned with most readers I had reading with which is towards the end of this year. I will update!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 06:24:07 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline Esse

« Reply #486 on: July 31, 2020, 08:55:28 PM »
well my prediction from Micah for July didn't come in :-(

Offline JJC

« Reply #487 on: July 31, 2020, 09:57:57 PM »
Had my first reading (by email) at the end of June, Micah said POI and I will reconnect in 6 or 7, but I will not want to reconcile with him by the time opportunities present themselves. He was right about the reconnection however we did reconcile and things are improving slowly and steadily.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #488 on: August 01, 2020, 12:26:37 AM »
Had my first reading (by email) at the end of June, Micah said POI and I will reconnect in 6 or 7, but I will not want to reconcile with him by the time opportunities present themselves. He was right about the reconnection however we did reconcile and things are improving slowly and steadily.

Awesome! I hope things keep getting better and better with your POI ☺️

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #489 on: August 01, 2020, 04:33:19 PM »
So I had to do a quick update!!

About 1.5 weeks ago/maybe 2 I did a phone reading with Micah. It was for 30 minutes but we ended up speaking about 45. Anyway, the last 10 minutes we talked about my career. basically I asked him if he saw me doing well or not in my current role seeing as I was having a lot of personal issues with another manager on the property. I did specifically mention her name so that he could better pick up on her energy and tell me what he could see or feel would happen. He made a prediction and he said that I shouldn’t worry too much about this person because he felt that in the month of August we would actually have a really big “ Coming to Jesus meeting“ /type conversation and it would actually fix everything between us. I was not convinced even for one second that this would ever happen. I had tried in the past to fix this relationship with this person and they were dead set on making sure I ended up getting fired or looking bad to everyone on the team.

Well guess what??
Just a few hours ago we had this coming to Jesus meeting he spoke about. I could have never seen this coming in 1 million years because I tried it before and she always pushed me away. She even cried and we hugged in the end. we’ve been in a bad phase for about three months and I saw no end in sight and things seem to be getting worse to be honest.

Micah was totally right! Literally first day of the month and everything!
My love predictions are due in about a month and a half, so I’m hoping he’s also accurate with that!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2020, 11:26:38 PM »
I don't have complete confirmation on it yet but i do believe he was right about something i called him about and the timing of it as well.

Offline Lys

« Reply #491 on: August 11, 2020, 12:06:00 PM »
I don't have complete confirmation on it yet but i do believe he was right about something i called him about and the timing of it as well.

Its about what subject ? :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #492 on: August 11, 2020, 06:08:17 PM »

Its about what subject ? :)

Correction  10/4 - he was wrong.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 06:36:10 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #493 on: August 11, 2020, 06:10:29 PM »
He was wrong for me. He told me something would happen in 7 weeks or July..... Nothing yet....

Offline Esse

« Reply #494 on: August 14, 2020, 09:19:12 PM »
well despite Micah being right on an ex unexpectedly reaching out in a very specific way the overall outcome was totally wrong, I have one more prediction remaining from the two reads i had with him earlier in the year and this one lines up with Kisha so we will see.

anything