Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154613 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #465 on: July 24, 2020, 03:21:51 AM »
Micah is great for current situation.  My predictions never happened with him sadly:(

Offline samantha87

« Reply #466 on: July 24, 2020, 07:28:21 PM »
Having read with Micah, wow, I never actually felt my mind put at ease after a reading.  He nailed the present so well; I really think his predictions are viable and not a fairytale.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #467 on: July 24, 2020, 07:41:32 PM »
Do you think Micah is better than Kisha?

for me yes -- kishas reading did not resonate with me at all

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #468 on: July 25, 2020, 06:54:06 PM »
He’s been the most accurate reader for me. Not all of his predictions have come true around love (he had read a few guys in the past and things didnt manifest the way he said it would with respect to relationships) but a lot of the rest have. Incidentally, he had picked up communication with my ex POI back during an email reading in November and said it would be in a 7.. well, nothing happened at all all year and I let him go and moved on and out of the blue I got a text from him on July 7th.....

Micah definitely is the real deal for me. 

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #469 on: July 25, 2020, 07:33:54 PM »
I wonder if people who read with him since the beginning of this thread are still active here to speak on final outcomes? Now that along time has passed as timeframes seem to be the trickiest things.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #470 on: July 25, 2020, 08:06:37 PM »
He got a few short term things absolutely correct his outcome on my ex was positive but it was not positive in reality. By my third reading with him nothing passed like he said at all. Most of the first a few in the second and then nothing. He still read it as positive after it went really negative. My first reading with him was about a year ago.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #471 on: July 25, 2020, 08:31:24 PM »
I wonder if people who read with him since the beginning of this thread are still active here to speak on final outcomes? Now that along time has passed as timeframes seem to be the trickiest things.

I read with him twice 1.5 years ago. Once I got an email reading and asked specifically about POI and the other time general Skype reading. His timeframe for reconnection came and passed (months ago) and nothing happened (Email reading). No significant prediction made in Skype general reading. Those minor ones did not happen or it was too general that I notice.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #472 on: July 25, 2020, 09:04:28 PM »
He’s been the most accurate reader for me. Not all of his predictions have come true around love (he had read a few guys in the past and things didnt manifest the way he said it would with respect to relationships) but a lot of the rest have. Incidentally, he had picked up communication with my ex POI back during an email reading in November and said it would be in a 7.. well, nothing happened at all all year and I let him go and moved on and out of the blue I got a text from him on July 7th.....

Micah definitely is the real deal for me.

7/7 That’s good, Cc.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #473 on: July 25, 2020, 09:26:41 PM »

Ive been reading with for about 4 years now. I would say (for me personally) he is usually pretty bang on in general reads, but the specific "what will happen b/w POI and I" type questions have always been a hit or miss... He has told me in the past about guys that wouldnt take me seriously, but he always delivers his messages in a nice and light way and will say something like "well, there will be other options,, etc".

Truthfully, the only specific questions that I ask are either about work or reading someone's personality, I dont ask him specific love outcome questions due to his his accuracy rate, but the general reads are usually really spot on.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #474 on: July 25, 2020, 10:26:06 PM »
thank you everyone! i just had my reading with him. he is really good, honestly he almost made me cry with one thing he said because it was true and kind of a sensitive thing to bring up(nothing bad just personal and something only i would know). his prediction for love is in august & again september so i will see how it goes (in line with all of my other top hitters). we also spoke about career and he made a prediction for january for a promotion. oddly enough i already know there is a particular promotion coming up in january (although im not interested in it). I mentioned this to him and he said it might not be that specific job i already knew about but maybe something else because he definitely saw more money and an elevated position from my current one. overall, it was a great read. he is beyond generous with his time. i purchased a 30 minute reading and we went over 15 minutes. I feel like I kept trying to cut him off because i felt bad lol & he kept on talking. love Micah  :) :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #475 on: July 25, 2020, 10:38:33 PM »
I read with Micah yesterday and he blew me away.  He broke down my POI's behavior in a way that makes sense.  And this really struck me, he called my POI confusing because he is a good guy but if you judged him by his actions alone then you'd consider him a jerk.  And that's just it, he is such a good guy but then he does thoughtless things because he completely shuts down when something in one area of his life is going wrong.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #476 on: July 25, 2020, 11:43:21 PM »
I read with Micah yesterday and he blew me away.  He broke down my POI's behavior in a way that makes sense.  And this really struck me, he called my POI confusing because he is a good guy but if you judged him by his actions alone then you'd consider him a jerk.  And that's just it, he is such a good guy but then he does thoughtless things because he completely shuts down when something in one area of his life is going wrong.

Did you get a general?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #477 on: July 26, 2020, 12:03:20 AM »

Did you get a general?

I didn't I just asked about my POI.  Even if predictions don't play out, he broke down my POI's behavior in a way I never thought of.  And I didn't ask Micah for any contact predictions, albeit he brought them up himself.  If by chance they happen, I'll definitely update! :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #478 on: July 26, 2020, 12:35:25 AM »

Did you get a general?

I didn't I just asked about my POI.  Even if predictions don't play out, he broke down my POI's behavior in a way I never thought of.  And I didn't ask Micah for any contact predictions, albeit he brought them up himself.  If by chance they happen, I'll definitely update! :)

Thanks Samantha!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #479 on: July 28, 2020, 02:41:40 AM »
I just  found some notes from an old reading from
 last January 2019 and Micah picked up a move for me in a “6”. And I just moved this June 2020 due to a change in my work location.

Has anyone had predictions play out years after?