Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154564 times)

Offline GoldieShawn

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #420 on: June 12, 2020, 07:56:59 PM »
I tried him and he might have been the nicest person ever, but his predictions mostly were not right (8 months later so I'm pretty confident as these were things predicted to happen within a month or so of the reading). One sort of vague one I would say might have happened (seeing me having more hobbies). I liked him so much though I would consider reading with him again, everyone has off days.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #421 on: June 12, 2020, 11:46:56 PM »
Talked to him for the first time. Not sure about predictions. We'll see I guess. He was super friendly though.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »
One of Micah prediction came to pass last Friday.  He nailed the situation, the person but wrong gender. Family drama.sigh!!!

Prediction on POI...he gave me a 6,,  6 months, June ...not sure why he still picked up on poi in my reading... POI is in his own planet...in planet Mars... no WiFi, no Internet, no cellphone, no FB,.....unreachable..

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2020, 03:18:48 AM »
Wow, got my reading from Micah. He picked up my POI's bf and said similar things to Kisha in regards to where he sees my connection going with her.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2020, 06:30:15 PM »
Received a general reading in May, and can say that majority of reading all came to pass. Described events with each person pretty accurately. He made some predictions 2 years out, but the fact that he picked up on a goal of mine I want to accomplish was amazing. That’s the predictions that’s about two years out.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #425 on: June 20, 2020, 07:23:20 PM »
Received a general reading in May, and can say that majority of reading all came to pass. Described events with each person pretty accurately. He made some predictions 2 years out, but the fact that he picked up on a goal of mine I want to accomplish was amazing. That’s the predictions that’s about two years out.
Did you do email or call? I'm thinking of getting a general email from him since he connected well with me for my specific question one.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2020, 07:34:33 PM »
Did you do email or call? I'm thinking of getting a general email from him since he connected well with me for my specific question one.

This was an email reading.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #427 on: June 21, 2020, 11:13:30 AM »
Does it really take him 2 weeks to deliver your email reads or has he been quicker than that?

Offline Lys

« Reply #428 on: June 21, 2020, 01:54:38 PM »
Does it really take him 2 weeks to deliver your email reads or has he been quicker than that?

Yes! 2 weeks

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #429 on: June 22, 2020, 11:57:34 PM »
Hi -- here's the transcript of the reading I had with Micah -- I hope this helps someone. I don't have an outcome yet -- will update as it transpires.

https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/micah.html

Offline calibabe

« Reply #430 on: June 23, 2020, 04:53:49 AM »
I had a reading with Micah this evening after work and I was asking about my ex who I haven't spoken to in 2 weeks.  He randomly said in our reading that I think "name" is going to contact you soon.  "Name" came up in the reading so I figured it was important.  Now this person, not my ex is someone I haven't seen or spoken to in months...  Well he just messaged me right now out of nowhere.  I immediately thought of Micah!

Offline Esse

« Reply #431 on: June 23, 2020, 07:02:33 AM »
wow - he is good, hes been wrong on one or two things for me but right on describing how ex contract would go - which i totally didn't believe was possible at the time.  I have two predictions not due yet with Micah so hoping he's right :-)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #432 on: June 24, 2020, 12:15:04 AM »
Well I booked a reading with Micah.  A phone reading.  How long does he take to organise or give me a time/date?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #433 on: June 24, 2020, 03:01:12 AM »
I’ve only had one reading with him and I paid and had my reading within a few days. He’s the nicest person and I wish I could talk to him everyday. He was right about me getting some money owed to me and he said “no it’s not the stimulus check either!” And we both laughed...

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #434 on: June 24, 2020, 05:35:22 AM »
I’ve only had one reading with him and I paid and had my reading within a few days. He’s the nicest person and I wish I could talk to him everyday. He was right about me getting some money owed to me and he said “no it’s not the stimulus check either!” And we both laughed...

He messsged me and we tried to read.  So disappointed he couldn’t connect to me ☹️

anything