Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154569 times)

Offline kacee8796

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #390 on: May 29, 2020, 08:11:49 PM »
did you ask for a general reading, or specific? Im thinking of reading with him again

I got a general reading, but I've had a specific question reading in the past. He originally gave me a 9, and I've had many 9s pass so far, but I'm starting to suspect he meant 9 months... In his general reading, the same thing I asked about popped up and it seems like he sees it happening in the Summer, so 9 months is starting to sound plausible to me... I found both readings to be great, but I definitely think general is the way to go just because of all the different things they can pick up on.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2020, 10:08:24 PM »
I got a general reading with him and he was one of the only ones to prepared me for a few things that were coming.... He gave me advice for me and for another person close to me out of the blue and they were correct.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2020, 12:27:32 AM »
Do you guys think Micah is more on the positive side when it comes to love life? I told him that I really don’t see his prediction happening with POI but he stood his ground and said he does see us eventually moving forward and progressing...

Yona and him both predict contact but it seems highly unlikely at this point and I don’t want to keep holding on to this hope :/

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2020, 12:44:32 AM »
Micah definitely leads more positively.  However, you NEED to take into account what’s going on in the world at the moment.  I do readings everyday and sadly everything has been delayed timing wise.  It’s not even worth getting readings at the moment.  He’s very gifted and talented though.  Did you also talk to Kisha?

Offline jqc103

« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2020, 12:56:07 AM »
Micah definitely leads more positively.  However, you NEED to take into account what’s going on in the world at the moment.  I do readings everyday and sadly everything has been delayed timing wise.  It’s not even worth getting readings at the moment.  He’s very gifted and talented though.  Did you also talk to Kisha?

I got a one question email reading from her about a year ago... said she only saw the upcoming 3 months or so... she did say that she saw a lack of major progression overtime but she also saw things getting better within those 3-6 months but nothing really happened so it didn’t really get better.. I’ve been thinking about reading with her again but I’m not sure, she didn’t really wow me before

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2020, 01:32:50 AM »
😂😂😂

Offline jqc103

« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2020, 01:34:50 AM »
Micah is male.

Lol I am aware. I was responding to dreamescape about whether I had read with kisha or not... sorry just realized it’s off topic since this is Micah thread

« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2020, 02:41:54 AM »
Micah is male.

It was a typo.  Please don’t put the 🤣symbol.  I’m in Chicago and I’m extremely depressed when now with what’s going on in the world and the city I live in.  There’s no need to poke fun of.  I’m aware Micah is a “he”. Have a great night

« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2020, 04:44:53 AM »
I just re-read and realized that comment wasn’t even directed towards me.  Serves me right not to read this board through my cell! 

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2020, 04:49:17 AM »
I just re-read and realized that comment wasn’t even directed towards me.  Serves me right not to read this board through my cell!

I was going to mention that, but didn't want to get caught in crossfire lol

« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2020, 07:52:01 AM »
I mean Micah is clearly a guys name.  “Mica” I think is more of a girls name.  Anyways lmao “Micah” is a very gifted reader and has actually said to me a few times that I should be doing readings and I took his advice.  I think he’s a great tarot card reader but don’t think he has a ton of psychic ability in my honest opinion.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #401 on: June 01, 2020, 03:40:52 PM »
I mean Micah is clearly a guys name.  “Mica” I think is more of a girls name.  Anyways lmao “Micah” is a very gifted reader and has actually said to me a few times that I should be doing readings and I took his advice.  I think he’s a great tarot card reader but don’t think he has a ton of psychic ability in my honest opinion.

🤔 does he use tarot cards for his general reads? I'm regretting such a pricey purchase with someone I've never read with/can't confirm connection with. Maybe I should have opted for shorter call.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #402 on: June 01, 2020, 04:33:44 PM »
He gave me a 4 and was hinting it will be 4 weeks. This is the fourth week but nothing so far. I Will update if anything happens. Good luck people :)

His numbers have been mostly specific months. He also doesn't shy away from giving specific dates. He is one of the few who actually have accurate time frames for me.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #403 on: June 02, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »
If you sign up for their website you receive email "specials" they have sometimes, which is worthy.

« Reply #404 on: June 02, 2020, 08:15:59 PM »

Micah is a tarot reader.  He may have clairvoyant abilities but he uses the tarot to answer everything.  I love tarot cards but it’s very easy as a reader myself to often misinterpret them so that is why I try not to focus on the cards solely.

I hope this helps!

anything