Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154558 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #360 on: May 09, 2020, 11:21:54 AM »
Matilda gave me one prediction last year which didn't come to pass.
Micah has given me a few predictions some of which came to pass - but not quite how i expected, still pending a couple which aren't due for a while.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #361 on: May 09, 2020, 11:33:36 AM »
I haven’t read with Micah for years and only email so thinking of trying a phone reading.

When I did read with him work predictions happened but love not.

Matilda only have a few predictions but helped me understand things better.

Never found anyone really right on both sides though. 

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #362 on: May 15, 2020, 10:45:50 PM »
Can anyone share if Micah has given correct love predictions? Even if they were for a long ways out. Mine is currently months out and I'm curious if others were given predictions that were from months away that came to pass.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2020, 11:24:27 PM »
Can anyone share if Micah has given correct love predictions? Even if they were for a long ways out. Mine is currently months out and I'm curious if others were given predictions that were from months away that came to pass.

He gave me a prediction which was due in April 2019, and never happened.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2020, 11:33:36 PM »

I read with him years ago and nothing he said ever came to pass.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2020, 11:53:16 PM »
@LillyPad99 and @Jilli1945

May I ask what specifically he predicted, that didn't come to pass for you both, if you feel open to sharing? He has some very big, life changing, predictions to unfold for me but now I am quite hesitant

His reading and Matilda's reading were polar opposites for future

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #366 on: May 15, 2020, 11:56:34 PM »
@LillyPad99 and @Jilli1945

May I ask what specifically he predicted, that didn't come to pass for you both, if you feel open to sharing? He has some very big, life changing, predictions to unfold for me but now I am quite hesitant

His reading and Matilda's reading were polar opposites for future

I asked about reconnection with POI, who has been out of contact for a long while, and he predicted reconciliation in April 2019, something that never happened.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #367 on: May 16, 2020, 02:26:38 AM »
Ahhhhh this is so disheartening, Micah was my last hope for readers at this point lolll, he had a positive outcome for me that would take some time

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2020, 06:53:32 AM »
Did Micah at least get the present right?

(To those who say predictions didn’t come true?)

He saw a reconciliation for me at the present. He said [this will be with POI] and will happen very soon as it showed up in the present. It turned out to be reconnection with a colleague who was not in a good term with me for a long while. It happened a few days after reading.

It showed up in general. So, at the beginning he did not mention "with POI", but later when he leaned my story he said Okay, it could be him. But was not.

Offline Esse

« Reply #369 on: May 16, 2020, 08:49:08 AM »
He said my ex would reach out to me to tease me online and then say he didn't mean it like that - totally happened but different ex than what I was thinking of - hadn't heard from this one for many years.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2020, 08:54:37 AM »
Why oh why do they always see the ones we don’t want.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2020, 09:45:16 AM »
Did Micah at least get the present right?

(To those who say predictions didn’t come true?)

My statement above showed the generalities of his current assessment. I’m going to say “no” in my case.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #372 on: May 19, 2020, 10:53:11 PM »
Reading through old notes - read with him in mid 2018 and can officially say none of his predictions ever happened.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #373 on: May 20, 2020, 11:16:04 PM »
Why oh why do they always see the ones we don’t want.

Law of attraction... lol the one we aren't worried about will show up because we don't care anymore about them.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #374 on: May 22, 2020, 02:13:52 AM »
Yes it was one question. Very detailed. He read the past perfectly and current. We will see for the future predictions. He gave me numbers.. so you know if he is good with numbers?

Yes. Excellent at picking up past, present and near future(like within hrs and days), but iffy at best beyond that. Gonna get another reading regardless. Like Kisha, he genuinely cares abt his clients. I somehow have never gotten that deep down I care abt you vibe from Yona. Not that its a requirement for a paid service. But  kisha and micah do have genuine caring souls. So i think im gonna go for a email read, just for entertainment purposes ofcourse with no hardcore expectations. But I must say, I dont get alot of readings, but I do get a rush in my stomach when the nervous energy tickles my belly when waiting for a reading to popup in my email. A little secret pleasure 😈😈

Agree with you Micah does a good job at picking up past and present.  I’ve had 3 out of 5 predictions happen, and honestly if he doesn’t get all 5 I won’t write him off.  I heard if you talk to him too much he begins repeating himself.  Funny he mentioned April.27th as a big date and I didn’t think it would pass, then at 11:58pm yesterday lo and behold.

anything