Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154956 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2020, 04:53:23 PM »
To me, there is no debate on that question. I had phone readings with both of them and for me, they both ramble. Kisha spoke too fast and made no sense and Micah was flat wrong on an issue. However, their email reads for me have been accurate to no less than 85%. I dont find them to be good on the spot readers. Kisha needs time to clarify the images that come to her and Micah needs time to line up his intuition with the cards. Their email reads described my situation perfectly and several things they predicted have happened. Regarding my poi, they both see possibilities but Micah was slightly more positive. They have both accurately predicted my job situation so far. Lets see how the other predictions go!

I would say he is more like 80% accurate for me. Lucky you.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:55:32 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2020, 05:36:46 AM »
How long does Micah take to respond to phone reading request? I just emailed him after buying it from the clairvoyant site.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2020, 07:47:54 AM »
He contacted me back in 2 days and I had my reading 3-4 or so days after booking it! He was great! And I’ll be sharing my experience soon!!!

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #348 on: May 03, 2020, 12:42:58 AM »
I did a text reading with Kisha with one question in January and have read with Micah twice over the phone.

I haven't done a 'general reading' by either.... which would you guys suggest in terms of overall accuracy (preferably in terms of relationships and career)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #349 on: May 03, 2020, 01:24:42 AM »
Kisha but be ready for the truth!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #350 on: May 06, 2020, 11:19:50 PM »
I did a text reading with Kisha with one question in January and have read with Micah twice over the phone.

I haven't done a 'general reading' by either.... which would you guys suggest in terms of overall accuracy (preferably in terms of relationships and career)

They are not comparable at all. Definitely Kisha!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #351 on: May 07, 2020, 10:15:32 AM »
Welp. I finally was able to talk to Micha AND Matilda and they both told me the exact opposite thing of each other. So we will see who is right.... regardless of predictions, they’re bang accurate on past and present. And I loved both of them, their energy is so wholesome

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #352 on: May 07, 2020, 12:05:21 PM »
To me, there is no debate on that question. I had phone readings with both of them and for me, they both ramble. Kisha spoke too fast and made no sense and Micah was flat wrong on an issue. However, their email reads for me have been accurate to no less than 85%. I dont find them to be good on the spot readers. Kisha needs time to clarify the images that come to her and Micah needs time to line up his intuition with the cards. Their email reads described my situation perfectly and several things they predicted have happened. Regarding my poi, they both see possibilities but Micah was slightly more positive. They have both accurately predicted my job situation so far. Lets see how the other predictions go!

I would say he is more like 80% accurate for me. Lucky you.

Thanks for digging up my past lol. Yes, thats exactly how I felt from my first general read from Micah. 85% seems abt right. However perhaps I got too many readings too soon because the success rate went down. I once tried Micah’s three month outlook and I dont recall anything coming to pass there. So yes, clearly there is merit to the warnings for reading too often in too short a timeframe with psychics.

Curious your opinion on how frequent is “too often in too short a timeframe”? I’ve been feeling the want to get a reading but I had one in March. For my March reading, I’m still waiting on predictions.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #353 on: May 07, 2020, 01:28:10 PM »
Hey, I posted about this a few weeks ago, but I asked him directly during my last reading in Feb. He said only to get readings from him every 3-4 months. Hope this helps!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2020, 01:47:17 PM »
Welp. I finally was able to talk to Micha AND Matilda and they both told me the exact opposite thing of each other. So we will see who is right.... regardless of predictions, they’re bang accurate on past and present. And I loved both of them, their energy is so wholesome

Oh did you get to call Micah?   I only had an email with him years ago.  Is he better in person?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #355 on: May 07, 2020, 04:18:55 PM »
Hey, I posted about this a few weeks ago, but I asked him directly during my last reading in Feb. He said only to get readings from him every 3-4 months. Hope this helps!

This is helpful. Thank you.  :)

Offline bonba

« Reply #356 on: May 08, 2020, 12:23:32 AM »
totally wrong for me . never deliver on time and took so long to set up the appointment .

Offline bee.23

« Reply #357 on: May 08, 2020, 12:43:54 AM »

Oh did you get to call Micah?   I only had an email with him years ago.  Is he better in person?

Haven’t tried his email. I had the call and him and Matilda had a similar reading style with shooting out loads of validated information, and both being charismatic, thoughtful and warm. I went 3 months or so prior to this with no readings but individuals kept recommending me to him so I broke the gap to try him out about a week ago, along with another bitwine reader.  But then I was also recommended, Matilda. So I tried her recently as well. Loved them both - even tho they gave opposite predictions + outcomes from the other. Both validated a lot for me, so regardless of the future I would most definitely read with both again later on this year
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:45:57 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Esse

« Reply #358 on: May 08, 2020, 09:20:59 PM »
Micah has been far better for me than Matilda.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #359 on: May 08, 2020, 10:02:47 PM »
😳 yeah idk cause Micha said everything the exact opposite for future compared to Matilda. So I just don’t know until time unfolds. But @esse can I ask you how Micha has been better than Matilda specifically prediction wise ? Very interested. I feel like I didn’t get a lot of clarity from Matilda in regards to predictions, just a lot of validations on past and present

anything