Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154564 times)

Offline seeker123

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #330 on: April 28, 2020, 02:33:27 PM »
Omg I just received my reading from Micah... and he described perfectly my situation.... I have no words..

Glad to hear that. Did you do the one-question email or the general reading? Did he pick up the past/current as well as give predictions?

Offline Lys

« Reply #331 on: April 28, 2020, 02:48:49 PM »
Yes it was one question. Very detailed. He read the past perfectly and current. We will see for the future predictions. He gave me numbers.. so you know if he is good with numbers?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #332 on: April 28, 2020, 03:13:04 PM »
Yes it was one question. Very detailed. He read the past perfectly and current. We will see for the future predictions. He gave me numbers.. so you know if he is good with numbers?

His numbers are 50/50 for me. Sometimes they make perfect sense and other times they make no sense at all. I focus more on outcomes than I focus on numbers for all readers.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2020, 03:44:24 PM »
I love getting readings from him over the phone. Hes genuinely just a nice guy!! Ive had two reads about two months apart and it was wayyy too early because my first reading in January had predictions for summer/fall. So if you guys do choose to read with him, I would wait a bit before doing another:)

I also asked him directly on my second reading how often I should read with him, if I were to keep coming back for readings, and he said 3-4 months!!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2020, 10:41:10 PM »

Yes. Excellent at picking up past, present and near future(like within hrs and days), but iffy at best beyond that. Gonna get another reading regardless. Like Kisha, he genuinely cares abt his clients. I somehow have never gotten that deep down I care abt you vibe from Yona. Not that its a requirement for a paid service. But  kisha and micah do have genuine caring souls. So i think im gonna go for a email read, just for entertainment purposes ofcourse with no hardcore expectations. But I must say, I dont get alot of readings, but I do get a rush in my stomach when the nervous energy tickles my belly when waiting for a reading to popup in my email. A little secret pleasure 😈😈

Agree with you Micah does a good job at picking up past and present.  I’ve had 3 out of 5 predictions happen, and honestly if he doesn’t get all 5 I won’t write him off.  I heard if you talk to him too much he begins repeating himself.  Funny he mentioned April.27th as a big date and I didn’t think it would pass, then at 11:58pm yesterday lo and behold.

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #335 on: April 28, 2020, 11:51:48 PM »

I also asked him directly on my second reading how often I should read with him, if I were to keep coming back for readings, and he said 3-4 months!!

Thank you so much for sharing this!! I have wondered but never asked. It makes sense to not have readings too frequently and it's nice to know he recommends quarterly updates for those who are interested and inclined to come back.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 12:09:00 AM by simplyliving »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2020, 12:03:54 AM »
I am wishing everyone the absolute best with their outcomes!
I have my reading booked with Micah for tomorrow - ill let you know

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #337 on: April 30, 2020, 02:36:36 AM »
I am wishing everyone the absolute best with their outcomes!
I have my reading booked with Micah for tomorrow - ill let you know

How did It go?

Offline user5942

« Reply #338 on: April 30, 2020, 03:06:25 AM »
Kisha also answers her email pretty frequently and even said the next time I read with her I have an extra 5 minutes since we went under time last reading

Yona barely answers her emails unless it’s for purchases lol

I think Kisha and Micah definitely see the human in you while Yona sees dollar signs

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #339 on: April 30, 2020, 03:41:12 AM »
Kisha also answers her email pretty frequently and even said the next time I read with her I have an extra 5 minutes since we went under time last reading

I think Kisha and Micah definitely see the human in you while Yona sees dollar signs

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Deep down, I am left feeling the same vibes. Dont get me wrong, Yona comes off as sweet and kind. But deep deep down, I am just not picking up that genuine feeling I get with Micah and Kisha!

Micah was super nice, which is great, but none of his predictions have happened a year later. He's good at past and present for me, but that's not terribly helpful. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #340 on: April 30, 2020, 03:51:31 AM »

Really? That's not my experience at all. All of them have been polite and professional. I have to disagree about Yona seeing only dollar signs. I had 2 readings with her in March, because she wasn't happy with each of the readings. After 2 40 minute readings, she still gave me a complete refund. She may not always be warm and fuzzy, but she certainly will give you your money back.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #341 on: April 30, 2020, 03:59:09 AM »

Really? That's not my experience at all. All of them have been polite and professional. I have to disagree about Yona seeing only dollar signs. I had 2 readings with her in March, because she wasn't happy with each of the readings. After 2 40 minute readings, she still gave me a complete refund. She may not always be warm and fuzzy, but she certainly will give you your money back.

I have read with Yona for a while and like her, although her readings are always way out for me.

Past I have read with both Micah and Kisah, one was great for career and both incredibly kind, actually Kisha was correct in the end.  But which one would you recommend for another reading.  Some 5 years on from the last time?

Thank you

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #342 on: April 30, 2020, 04:03:03 AM »
It’s different for everyone.  I personally didn’t like Kisha put I know a lot so.  I liked Yona and Micah for me.

Offline user5942

« Reply #343 on: April 30, 2020, 12:05:32 PM »
Not just referring to refunds

Kisha has literally sent me emails after I read with her to add on to predictions or to clarify if she felt she didn’t explain something clearly without me even asking

I like Yona and all don’t get me wrong! She’s nice but I do like Kisha a ton. I’ve noticed Yona kinda tells people things to keep them coming back like she doesn’t doubt her predictions and everything is predestined and the cards are never wrong but Kisha doesn’t get into those conversations...I like that she just reads and doesn’t get into that fluff

Everyone has their own personal experience, but I definitely “trust” Kisha more especially since more of her predictions happened and she’s been more accurate in describing those predictions and didn’t downplay or over exaggerate them

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #344 on: April 30, 2020, 04:45:30 PM »
Anyone that got the 3 month email... do things that are predicted for one month sometimes happen in the beginning of the following  month? Or just timing is pushed? I’ve had one of three things happen so far from my June predictions. Maybbeeeee 2? I could just be making the second fit, I’m not sure. And it just doesn’t seem like the third is likely to happen in the next 4 days.

The non romantic stuff is playing out for me in the timeframe he said. Like Kisha though, nothing happened in the love predictions. I did get a second follow up reading to find out why. I think he records his readings because he got exactly the same cards but then backtracked on the original outcome. He definitely remembered me, which I think skews the reading also. I don't think I will go back unless something earth shattering happens.

The stuff he says for me usually plays out but not always in the timeframe he states. Jealous.