Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154788 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2020, 04:25:36 AM »

He did predict for me the first time I read with him that things would get better between us but we were going to hit another issue that was going to result in a pause with our connection again which did happen

Thanks, Cake. I wonder what card or card combination indicates a break. Did Micah also tell you that neither of you will want to reach out, but your bf will after standing off as long as possible, so the break will be brief and you'd feel it was a successful confrontation regarding the issue? I figure that like Yona he's probably got certain cards or card combinations that tell him all the stuff he sees, but I wonder how much is just intuition too. He has been so accurate for me it's crazy, and there is an issue that has recently come up that I'm fed up with, so even though I didn't know what could possibly result in us not speaking at the time of the reading since we've been dating for a few years, it's all making sense to me now because I think it's going to be that neither one of us is willing to budge on this issue, and I believe this break is going to be happening soon. Sure wish I'd asked him what "brief" means lol.

pfizer

« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2020, 02:02:51 PM »
i got my email reaading from Micah
i dont know how to think.....he nailed the POI's personality pretty good, quite specific so i am sure it's not guessing.
nothing bad in his reading at all; he concluded that we will get closer and closer and will build something more solid after a 12, then he said probably 12 weeks.
i am actually going to travel with him 10 days later; so his description of 'being busy and distant, i am not his focus' is probably not going to be right..

i have a feeling micah couldnt see things which are literally happening; he made a mistake last time about a business reading too; he told me to be mindful of someone who would try to give me some advice but had a hidden agenda; he said this guy would pop up in a 5...but actually this guy was around me when i asked for this business reading.

so overall i think his reading is accurate (like takes time to grow and what is my poi's thing etc etc) but his timing is going to be unreliable...

Offline britbrat

« Reply #257 on: January 18, 2020, 07:20:54 PM »
A while back I had a 3 month outlook from Micah and he told me that I would have to watch my money in October because someone I worked with would steal from me. I hired a recommended contractor to do work on a property that should have been completed in November. Here I am months later and the guy I hired in October has been pretty much ghosted me and my partner. I didn't lose money in October, but I started working with the contractor then. I trusted my friend who referred him and I will probably have to pay someone else to finish the job if I don't hear from this guy. Micah was pretty spot on with this one. I wish I paid more attention to the prediction back then. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2020, 11:39:19 PM »
A while back I had a 3 month outlook from Micah and he told me that I would have to watch my money in October because someone I worked with would steal from me. I hired a recommended contractor to do work on a property that should have been completed in November. Here I am months later and the guy I hired in October has been pretty much ghosted me and my partner. I didn't lose money in October, but I started working with the contractor then. I trusted my friend who referred him and I will probably have to pay someone else to finish the job if I don't hear from this guy. Micah was pretty spot on with this one. I wish I paid more attention to the prediction back then.

Interesting! Hope you can find him and get your money back. That's a frustrating situation.

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2020, 01:03:25 AM »
i dont know how to think.....he nailed the POI's personality pretty good, quite specific so i am sure it's not guessing.
nothing bad in his reading at all; he concluded that we will get closer and closer and will build something more solid after a 12, then he said probably 12 weeks.
i am actually going to travel with him 10 days later; so his description of 'being busy and distant, i am not his focus' is probably not going to be right..

i have a feeling micah couldnt see things which are literally happening; he made a mistake last time about a business reading too; he told me to be mindful of someone who would try to give me some advice but had a hidden agenda; he said this guy would pop up in a 5...but actually this guy was around me when i asked for this business reading.

so overall i think his reading is accurate (like takes time to grow and what is my poi's thing etc etc) but his timing is going to be unreliable...
I had phone reading with him. He gave me 5 too could be 5 months from now or May  .  Now I don’t know if i should trust his timing. I have a job offer now he said it is not much better than current company, but he said the second offer is a great opportunity timing us 5.  I am not sure if I should let this pass wait for the “ future “ “unsure “ one

pfizer

« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2020, 11:22:20 AM »

I had phone reading with him. He gave me 5 too could be 5 months from now or May  .  Now I don’t know if i should trust his timing. I have a job offer now he said it is not much better than current company, but he said the second offer is a great opportunity timing us 5.  I am not sure if I should let this pass wait for the “ future “ “unsure “ one

things like this, you really needed to review the job without considering the psychic readings. the job nature, it's salary it's propect etc...i wont take into account of any reading if it's about my living lol.

if you take this job (if you like it) and if another even better one coming; can you resign and take the new one?

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2020, 03:33:42 PM »
It will be hard to resign . The current offer is actually my previous company. I left them year ago. It doesn’t look good leave again with short time period. The more people I talk the more confusing

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2020, 08:06:10 PM »
It will be hard to resign . The current offer is actually my previous company. I left them year ago. It doesn’t look good leave again with short time period. The more people I talk the more confusing

I wouldn't weigh my decisions based on a psychic for these matters. You have the facts about the job and have worked at the company before. If it is going to be hard to resign again if something better comes along, then do you want to take this job? How does taking this job affect your future? Did you like working for this company the first time? If you don't want to work for that company long term or want something better, then keep looking and applying until you find the right job. If you think that staying with that company long term is in your interests, then take it. In the end, if you find something better even if you take the job, then your current company really cannot force you to stay. You have to weigh the pros and cons for yourself, especially since you know about that company having worked for them previously.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2020, 05:43:10 PM »
Has anyone got a text reading from him? I ordered one last week, but there are no instructions on his page. I followed up with an email to him, but haven't received a response yet...

Offline bee.23

« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2020, 10:45:58 AM »
I had a phone reading with Micah on Dec 10th. He said he saw my ex got into a minor life experience in a 1 and it will make him think of me and contact me in a 4. He said it could be 4 weeks or 4th of a month. I specifically asked if it could take as long as till April. He said no. Most likely in January.

So January 4th and 4 weeks have passed since. I got nothing from my ex.
He unfollowed me from IG on Christmas Eve and he was celebrated new year with his new date.

So I guess Micah’s prediction didn’t work for me. I emailed him twice to inform him since he told me to give him updates. I heard nothing from Micah.

I did hope his predictions come true, he sounded very confident while reading for me and I could resonate with his descriptions of the relationship and my ex’s character.

Just FYI to you all.

Ouch. I could feel the pain in your words here. Its good to be hopeful but it could also be that Micah was just plain wrong. I give you the advice Kisha gave to me. Regarding my poi she sees a connection and romantic feelings but sees no action attached to the thoughts as far out as she can see. And she advised that we have to live our lives based on what is presented before us at present. It makes no sense floating off in dream land. So if he has blocked you and is staying away, try to accept the reality in front of you and live your life accordingly. If he is destined to return, free will, LOA, heaven, nor hell will prevent that. Wishing you peace in this painful time!

I agree with this 100%. Grieve the loss and live your life. It’s hard, but really nothing a psychic says about the future can change the reality right now, and I think prolongs the healing process.

Yeah. I think we all call psychics to get some amount of hopes but it’ll reach a point where we say enough is enough and just accept the reality. I looked into my situation and I realized that if my ex came back to me now, it’d be hard to forgive him for hurting me and making me wait. If I live my life and coincidentally we cross paths again, it’d be an easier way to renew a relationship. If not, a better guy will come.

I 100000% agree to this statement.

Offline Boba

« Reply #265 on: February 26, 2020, 07:00:27 AM »
Is he always late these days? I am on 13th business day and still no reading.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2020, 08:32:49 PM »
Micah is 3 for 3 for me.  I read with him in Jan and he gave me a few predictions and I just tucked them into my pocket and went about my business.  The first prediction was that the current man in my life will progress the relationship.  This has happened and its been really nice I was at that time just going with the flow and to my surprise hes been making moves which shows me progress and consistency. 

I asked him about a friend of mine who wanted to take things past a friendship, I told him I was seeing someone and that things were getting serious.  He got really upset and reacted badly to me.  I asked Micah about him and he said that he will contact me in a few weeks.  I can't remember if he gave me a specific number.  But he was right, I thought I would never hear from this person again given the circumstances, but he contacted me again after 3 weeks of silence.

When the third prediction came to fruition I immediately contacted Micah again because he was 3 for 3 at this point and I had to tell him.  A person I was dating (before the current one) was going through a rough patch with his family, there was a recent passing.  My communication has been on and off with this person and I sent a condolence text.  He totally ignored me which has never happened before.  I asked Micah about the situation I think because I was hurt about being ignored but Micah said this person will contact me again and he got soon.  He said he got the number 2 and he feels like it will be February.  Well he was right, this person did contact in February. 

Anyway not sure if I am really easy to read or if I just vibe with Micah, but so far I have 3 predictions from my last reading which is pretty amazing.  I've read with Micah for a long time and although he has not been 100% for me historically, hes about 75-80% which for me is darn good.  Awesome awesome person and reader.  Hope others have success with him as well!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #267 on: March 04, 2020, 08:55:27 PM »
I really liked my reading with him a few weeks ago. He went above and beyond in it. Predictions pending, but he brought up something that I had not considered before, and I believe he is correct about it. His outcome was the complete opposite of Kisha's, so only time will tell who is correct.

Offline Esse

« Reply #268 on: March 04, 2020, 09:17:54 PM »
I had a reading with Micah in Dec and one with Keisha, are his email readings as good as his phone readings?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2020, 07:44:23 PM »
I had a reading with Micah in Dec and one with Keisha, are his email readings as good as his phone readings?

I prefer phone.

anything