Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 155001 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2019, 11:41:06 PM »
Since I’m on here updating I had another hit from Micah recently. He saw me getting a second job offer and I got asked to tutor HS students part time, 2 nights a week through an organization I was involved in during undergrad.

Lovefash67

« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2019, 02:21:31 AM »
Hey guys so I have never read with Micah before and I am interested in reading with him is he better at specific questions or general readings?

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2019, 05:00:17 AM »
any updates?

Offline Sasha30

« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2019, 08:06:09 AM »
Since I’m on here updating I had another hit from Micah recently. He saw me getting a second job offer and I got asked to tutor HS students part time, 2 nights a week through an organization I was involved in during undergrad.

I'm sorry to post this here but I had a one question reading with Carla white dove, Micah and Aries intuition. They all picked up the situation my poi but Micah and Carla gave me the same outcome and Aries a different, who to believe??

Offline Loulou

« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2019, 09:37:21 AM »
I found his email reading good. Didn’t happen but lots of details. It
May happen but not
In time

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »
I purchased his email reading two weeks ago from this date. I still haven’t received my reading yet, I noticed when I bought mine it said 7-10 business days. When I checked his website a day after it said 10-12 business days. I’m not sure if I should contact him or not yet.

Just send him an email. He is very nice and responsive.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #201 on: October 17, 2019, 11:39:55 PM »
Just dropping in to say that I think Micah is fantastic. I've had two readings with him now. The first he nailed so many predictions for me - relationship, financial, career, and personal growth and change. I can't speak to his predictions from the second reading yet because it was recent; however, I can say that he absolutely picks up specific things that he could only know from true psychic gifts. Finally, I want to add that he is genuinely kind and helpful, offering additional advice and providing clarity after the fact. I'm sure he doesn't connect with everyone, but fortunately he connects well with me and I am so happy to have found him based on recommendations here.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2019, 11:50:22 PM »
I'm waiting on his predictions which are in line with Kisha. He said in 8-12 big conversation with bf. Its been 11 weeks today. After that he said in a 2 for the big commitment conversation. I'm assuming Feb. Kisha got a 2 on Sept 2nd for the commitment conversation. I assume 2 months. So they are pretty lined up on this conversation. Micah said after the 8 to 12 talk things will not go backward at all.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #203 on: October 18, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »
He predicted I would meet someone on a trip with friends. My friend is getting married next month and we are traveling. That is the only trip I have planned until next August. Him and Leanne predicted my last poi. I think he is one of the few readers good with new relationship predictions. Unless it's a friend of the groom I'm not sure it would lead to anything. I don't want a long distance relationship. This is one of the reasons I recently broke off my last relationship. I will update if I meet this mystery man.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #204 on: October 24, 2019, 11:53:50 PM »
Edit: I just received my reading after a delay and Micah was very understanding! His reading for me about my POI was very accurate but also provided me with new insight about my POI that has never crossed my mind even once. Somehow, after receiving a reading for a psychic, for the first time, I know my POI better than I did before. He provided me with a general timeline as well, which is helpful, but the outcomes he predicted is what was really valuable. I got the 1 question email reading, and I think it was well worth the money!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 12:18:50 AM by kacee8796 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2019, 12:20:09 AM »
Edit: I just received my reading after a delay and Micah was very understanding! His reading for me about my POI was very accurate but also provided me with new insight about my POI that has never crossed my mind even once. Somehow, after receiving a reading for a psychic, for the first time, I know my POI better than I did before. He provided me with a general timeline as well, which is helpful, but the outcomes he predicted is what was really valuable. I got the 1 question email reading, and I think it was well worth the money!

He was late with my reading before. He was nice when I emailed to ask what the hold up was.

Offline princessdelilahxxx

« Reply #206 on: November 17, 2019, 08:16:44 PM »
I'm on day 15 (business days, not counting weekends) of waiting for my reading. I emailed him a few days ago and just told him no rush, just making sure my reading request didn't get lost in the shuffle. He offered to upgrade me to a phone reading, refund me, or get me my email reading. I told him I'd still like the email reading, but now it's been a few days and I haven't heard anything else. I'm really excited to get a reading from him, but I'm admittedly a little peeved. I'm trying my best to be patient. Anyone else have it stretch out this long before? It sounds like most of you have gotten them late but only a couple of days late. I'm just nervous I'm not going to get it, honestly. And I don't want to push him because I don't want to offend him.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #207 on: November 17, 2019, 08:47:48 PM »
Maybe he thought since you said no rush that you didn't mind waiting a few extra days? He's soooo nice, like super, super generous with his time and helpful if you have follow up questions and his readings are very thorough and detailed. I absolutely think it's worth waiting for the reading. He'll probably get it to you today since it's the weekend (someone posted here previously that they think he's a professor or teacher because he mentioned grading papers or something). If you email him again and ask when you can expect it he'll let you know. I am a little in love with him lol, does it show?

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #208 on: November 17, 2019, 11:30:19 PM »
Maybe he thought since you said no rush that you didn't mind waiting a few extra days? He's soooo nice, like super, super generous with his time and helpful if you have follow up questions and his readings are very thorough and detailed. I absolutely think it's worth waiting for the reading. He'll probably get it to you today since it's the weekend (someone posted here previously that they think he's a professor or teacher because he mentioned grading papers or something). If you email him again and ask when you can expect it he'll let you know. I am a little in love with him lol, does it show?

I'm also in the Micah fan club hahaha :D He is ridiculously nice and understanding. He's one of my favorites! Always consistent and accurate, prediction wise- things usually unfold the way he says they will

Offline princessdelilahxxx

« Reply #209 on: November 18, 2019, 02:41:26 AM »

I'm also in the Micah fan club hahaha :D He is ridiculously nice and understanding. He's one of my favorites! Always consistent and accurate, prediction wise- things usually unfold the way he says they will

Alright! You both have me convinced lol. I'll wait it out a little longer but if it's more than a few days I'll shoot him a message again! :)

anything