Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154539 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #510 on: September 22, 2020, 11:48:08 PM »
Is Micah better in emails than phone?

My phone reading was totally non-sense. However, I went over my email reading the other day and found it more reasonable. Although contact prediction never happened (reading goes back to 1.5 yr ago), he could get the feelings and relationship dynamic pretty well.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #511 on: September 22, 2020, 11:57:53 PM »
Is Micah better in emails than phone?

My phone reading was totally non-sense. However, I went over my email reading the other day and found it more reasonable. Although contact prediction never happened (reading goes back to 1.5 yr ago), he could get the feelings and relationship dynamic pretty well.

That’s funny.  Same happened to me sort of.  I had an email reading going back years.   That was pretty good.  Then. He couldn’t connect on the phone at all.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #512 on: September 23, 2020, 12:48:57 AM »
Thank you! I asked because the first phone reading I had with him, he made a prediction that I was about to burn out. And I had to do something quickly. It was true. I started meditating and I could see, within the time frame given, that he was correct. The second reading, I was not so sure... He is good, but I was wondering if, like Kisha, he would shine in the email.....

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #513 on: September 23, 2020, 12:56:09 PM »
After reviewing my notes, my phone reading with Micah had no prediction hits. All timesframes have passed. I'm curious as well if his emails are better.

Those who have had both with him, what are your opinions?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #514 on: September 23, 2020, 06:48:40 PM »
I had an email reading back in 2019, and the first half of the reading was accurate. Micah was accurately able to predict how my POI would communicate to me and his commitment phobe like behaviours. He said that he is not capable changing which has been true. He told me that there would be a possible meet up in Spring of 2019, and that I would do all the planning and it would be one sided. He said that if we do meet there would be awkwardness. Yes, I did plan for a meet up and I did ALL the planning but we never actually met up. When I text my POI about me visiting him he was awkward about it but never followed up with me, so the meeting never happened but Micah was spot on on thoughts, emotions and intentions. The second half of the predictions in my email reading did not manifest. Micah told me I would meet a new guy organically. This never happened and at this point I have zero interest in dating or being in a relationship as I have lost so much faith in men. But right now I am enjoying my life - I'm alive and healthy and so is my family. I can't ask for more than that <3

Offline Anon

« Reply #515 on: September 23, 2020, 07:06:51 PM »
He was too general for me.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #516 on: September 24, 2020, 05:48:33 PM »
After reviewing my notes, my phone reading with Micah had no prediction hits. All timesframes have passed. I'm curious as well if his emails are better.

Those who have had both with him, what are your opinions?

I haven’t had both, just the email reading in late January.  Nothing he said has come to pass and none of it really even sounded right. He said I would meet a new guy in 5 months (that would’ve been around June).  I haven’t met anyone this year.  He also said I’d have difficulty with finances, and I’m in great shape financially.    Nothing really resonated with me, so I think I’ll pass on getting another reading with him.

Offline bonba

« Reply #517 on: September 28, 2020, 09:02:31 PM »
honestly his eeading was vague and did not entirely make sense and there was not a real prediction or soecific details provided . I cant say he provided a quality reading but he read the person accurate I think .

Offline Anon

« Reply #518 on: September 28, 2020, 09:18:22 PM »
Read thru email. Vague.

Offline Esse

« Reply #519 on: September 28, 2020, 10:11:03 PM »
Out of three predictions from my phone reading with Micah last March one came in and it was incredibly specific, one didn't come in :-( and one is due next month.  The one that came in was also predicted by Kisha and the one that is still to come was also predicted by her again for next month.   

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2020, 12:23:29 AM »
Got a hit from Micah. He predicted a career advancement for me in Sept.-Oct. Honestly didn't think it would happen because I wasn't even considering it but I decided last minute to apply for the full time position of my spot and got it.

He told me I can have my POI but it would be later into next year so I'm really hoping his timing is off for that because I am not waiting a whole ass year. I've already made my resolution with POI.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 12:25:36 AM by frozenfox »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #521 on: December 06, 2020, 01:53:19 PM »
I read with Micah just once - a general reading over Skype. He reads cards, I believe but when I think about it he never mentioned even once a single card in my reading. Has he ever mentioned the cards for you?
Also, how far out does he read? He said he normally sees 2 years out but for some reason he was surprised he could only see 1 year out for me.

That's disturbing. 💀💀💀
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 02:00:56 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #522 on: December 06, 2020, 02:03:27 PM »
I read with Micah just once - a general reading over Skype. He reads cards, I believe but when I think about it he never mentioned even once a single card in my reading. Has he ever mentioned the cards for you?
Also, how far out does he read? He said he normally sees 2 years out but for some reason he was surprised he could only see 1 year out for me.

Thaat's disturbing. 💀💀💀

Why disturbing? Some people have commented on how Yona for example cannnot read futher out than 6 months for them or even less

Yona gives a reason.

Offline Lys

« Reply #523 on: December 06, 2020, 02:17:10 PM »
Prediction have not passed. Wrong for me

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #524 on: December 06, 2020, 02:32:00 PM »

Thaat's disturbing. 💀💀💀

Why disturbing? Some people have commented on how Yona for example cannnot read futher out than 6 months for them or even less

Yona gives a reason.

Micah kind of said that things were moving fast but then again, maybe they don´t always know why they can´t see further than 1 year for example.

Correct. And sometimes they can but just don't want to tell you. Double edge sword.

anything