Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153672 times)

Offline Kaz

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #540 on: April 29, 2021, 12:41:19 PM »
I recently got a one question career related prediction from Micah. He is such a kind person, I will update if it comes to pass.

This is a psychic review forum. Clearly, to update if predictions happen or not. Who gives a shit if he is kind or not. What matters is whether he is accurate or not.

I can say he is 100% wrong and once again, another scam but what is new here? 99.9% of them are.

I’m not going to give you the attention you so desperately require.

Have a wonderful day :)

Offline Kaz

« Reply #541 on: April 29, 2021, 12:44:35 PM »
I recently got a one question career related prediction from Micah. He is such a kind person, I will update if it comes to pass.

To clarify, I paid for one question but he actually answered 3 questions and did an extra spread for me to gain insight and clarity. He did not have to do that as I did not pay for that but he really was honest and told me to update him in a few months.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #542 on: April 29, 2021, 12:52:09 PM »

Also to clarify, I paid for one question but he actually answered 3 questions and did an extra spread for me to gain insight and clarity. He did not have to do that as I did not pay for that but he really was honest and told me to update him in a few months.

Your attention is NEITHER needed NOR requested.
You can post freely and SO CAN I. Thank you for your understanding.

Micah is a scam and I would advise people to not read with him. Nothing he says comes to pass. Although of course, if you would like to read with him because some people here say that he is nice, oh well. He is not nice either by the way.

It must be so tiring being such a deranged and miserable individual. I hope you heal whatever is going on with you :) This forum is obviously very triggering for you, i suggest you figure out why you have this need to terrorize people you don’t know online.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #543 on: April 29, 2021, 07:01:34 PM »
I ride with Micah last year, July  I believe. He made a prediction pertaining to an individual that I work with and it did come true. He said things would be fixed and this person would apologize in August (which I would have never bet on), but in fact they did on the first day of that month. He also read my love life pretty accurately but the predictions have yet to come true.

Offline Esse

« Reply #544 on: April 30, 2021, 07:47:36 AM »
Micah made an amazing prediction for me last year, my ex (who i haven't been in contact with for 30 years - nor am i in contact with his friends or family) got in touch and Micah told me how he would get in touch and the exact sentence he would say, it wasn't a generic sentence either - however his two other predictions did not happen, I will be happy if they happen this year though!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 09:39:47 AM by Esse »

Offline Esse

« Reply #545 on: April 30, 2021, 03:35:24 PM »
Aha - but that was in August he did in fact reach out again after that and I turned him down, probably could have gone somewhere if i had liked what he was offering and Micah's prediction was that it 'could' work out not that it 'would'. 

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #546 on: August 23, 2021, 06:05:32 PM »
He could not see beyond a short period of time with me so he refunded me.

I guess I can say he was right a bit. Nothing happened with me until may of 2021 and since then, nothing has happened from there. I got a reading with leanne as well around this time and she made a lot of predictions so

Offline chi109862

« Reply #547 on: October 08, 2021, 02:53:08 PM »
How do his email readings compare to Kisha and White Dove?

I would imagine Kisha's are the best but with her not doing them anymore curious if it is worth trying one of them.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »
Hes having a sale on email readings. Im debating if I should get it

Offline Jeni

« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2021, 05:59:55 PM »
I feel slightly disappointed in my last reading with him. He responded on the 13th September 21. He said I will hear from my POI in 6. He is unhappy and his current situation is not that he is dating. He also feels bad about the way he treated me. Well his gf just posted a happy one year anniversary of them today. They have been seeing each other for a year. Micah also said if we wanted to discuss this further, we can set up an appointment at no extra charge. I was super excited and responded immediately to that invitation. To date he has not responded so i don't even know if he read my email

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #550 on: November 11, 2021, 05:50:12 AM »
i had 2 separate career readings with Micah.
Both the times he was consistent and he read the current situation absolutely spot on. He was 100% accurate about what had happened and how i felt about it.

He gave a specific outcome in a timeline and that did not materialise. I mailed him to inform him and he was kind enough to offer a free reading to understand what happened.
He told me to be fluid on the timeline as he still sees the same outcome. Hoping for that to happen now.

Also, he was very accurate about an ex contacting me out of the blue via social media. he said the ex will ask for an apology and it happened the exact way. my ex contacted me on insta after 3 years and just asked for an apology.

One thing that stands out about micah is his ability to read emotions and situations as is. He is amazing. His prediction on the ex happened as he predicted. The career prediction is pending and he said the timeline could be fluid and 1-6 months.

His is exceptionally kind and always responds to his mail.
I informed him about the ex contacting me via insta and he responded.

That is a first.

Offline Anon

« Reply #551 on: November 11, 2021, 10:49:54 AM »
Prediction from 2 years ago, didn't happen, but maybe need to give it a few more years... ;D

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #552 on: November 11, 2021, 12:57:23 PM »
Prediction from 2 years ago, didn't happen, but maybe need to give it a few more years... ;D

If all predictions will happen, he will be God!
So i usually take a strike rate of 50-70% as good.
and i have always observed, we connect with some readers and we dont connect with some.
So its just our luck

Offline Jeni

« Reply #553 on: November 11, 2021, 06:36:14 PM »
I like him..
I really really like him because I believe he is ethical and genuine, but I just dont believe he works for me.
I wish he did. I read all these lovely messages you guys post but none have come to fruition for me. I dont even know if I should remind him that he offered me a free reading especially if he does not work for me.

Offline bonba

« Reply #554 on: January 18, 2022, 09:19:10 PM »
when i asked him why hechange his reading second time he said free will can change things . well i wouldnt trust or rely on readers that throw out the free will to cover their lack of ability to connect . it is been 3 years and not one thing he said ever happen nothing positive or negative . be might read emotions and present or past but i never had anything future related happening with him  despite of all good reviews he has .