Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154066 times)

Offline princessdelilahxxx

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2019, 10:01:52 PM »
I would message him. In my case he is never on time. Once, he thought he had sent the reading but realized it was still sitting in his outbox. But I keep going back because I get results! Message him. He wont mind and it will give you peace of mind.

I read your comment and thought I might message him tomorrow if I didn't hear... and he just sent me the reading! Because I didn't take up his offers, he included a mini six month outlook on top of the 1 question reading I asked for. Which was so sweet of him. I just finished reading it, and it really resonated with me. His predictions were very detailed and made so much sense. I just kept nodding my head while reading them.

Thanks for the encouragement from those who responded to me! I'm team Micah for sure!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »
He told me about 4 months ago my guy and I would have a really deep conversation where he would open up about 80% in 8-12. He thought weeks. Sadly I now think this is months or possibly Aug to Dec. I hope its Dec... His last talk he got he said 2 weeks and it was indeed about 2 weeks.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #212 on: December 05, 2019, 07:12:28 PM »
I have a recent hit from Micah with a twist. Micah said that I would meet someone when I went on a trip. Over the past several weeks my ex-husband and I have been talking a lot more and we both traveled for our friends wedding. We see each other weekly because we share a child, but we haven't been together in a few years. We spent some time together on the trip and he mentioned getting back together. This may be what Micah was getting, but he definitely isn't a new man and I don't know if I want to try again. We didn't travel as a couple and we had separate rooms. I think this is the trip he mentioned. I am not sure what I am doing about my ex and may still meet someone else.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #213 on: December 05, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
I have a recent hit from Micah with a twist. Micah said that I would meet someone when I went on a trip. Over the past several weeks my ex-husband and I have been talking a lot more and we both traveled for our friends wedding. We see each other weekly because we share a child, but we haven't been together in a few years. We spent some time together on the trip and he mentioned getting back together. This may be what Micah was getting, but he definitely isn't a new man and I don't know if I want to try again. We didn't travel as a couple and we had separate rooms. I think this is the trip he mentioned. I am not sure what I am doing about my ex and may still meet someone else.

I was wondering if you'd met anyone on your trip... Thanks for reporting back! Yeah, I agree that since you see your ex regularly and he's your child's father that he would show as a more familiar energy and not someone new. I had a question about a male in one of his predictions once, whether it was my employer or my partner because he hadn't mentioned whether it was platonic or romantic (he sometimes does), but he couldn't tell with that one, just that I was close to the man. Sometimes I think the info is limited, but maybe he saw him as new because he's not a current SO or a "recent" ex???? Hmmm, interesting. Please come back and let us know if you do wind up meeting a new person. I appreciate your updates!

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #214 on: December 06, 2019, 03:25:24 PM »
where can i find this Micah guy? im on keen only

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2019, 08:36:08 AM »
where can i find this Micah guy? im on keen only

https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/readings-by-micah

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2019, 08:42:05 PM »
Any updates on Micah? He predicted my current POI a while back, and well we're broken up now, however when he predicted this person, he said by this time next year you will be in a relationship making it sound like it was this person or another guy that I was already talking to. So I just asked him to look into the situation now, but am still waiting to get the reading, so just curious if anyone has any updates, especially on accuracy with POI readings!

pfizer

« Reply #217 on: December 30, 2019, 01:53:36 PM »
i just ordered one Q email reading from Micah
lets see what happens!!!

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2019, 03:13:44 PM »
I will say when I had my phone reading with him, he was pretty spot on. Just waiting for predictions to come through.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »
I had a reading back with him in May.

Not one thing has happened

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2019, 06:30:46 PM »
Interesting. He gave me one of the best generals I’ve ever had. Quite a bit manifested and he was correct about what I do and his career predictions are in line with when I am supposed to graduate. All of his love life and personal life predictions manifested for me as well!

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #221 on: December 31, 2019, 01:12:09 AM »
Too bad he didn't connect for some, I find that when he does connect he does so really well. Micah is definitely one of my favorites. My readings are always accurate and more often than not his predictions have come true for me even when I didn't believe they would. He's also super nice! : )

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #222 on: December 31, 2019, 01:39:47 AM »
He has also been remarkably accurate for me as well.

Offline big12africa

« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2019, 02:14:36 AM »
 I don’t know what to do in this case. I am tempted to request a refund from PayPal. I ordered a reading from Micah and emailed him about it, to set up an appointment. Till now he has not responded to my email. Do you guys know any other means to bring this to his attention

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2019, 02:28:12 AM »
Very odd as Micah always responds timely ... email him again. He may have just missed it.

anything