Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153348 times)

Offline ladymonarch

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2019, 02:29:30 AM »
I don’t know what to do in this case. I am tempted to request a refund from PayPal. I ordered a reading from Micah and emailed him about it, to set up an appointment. Till now he has not responded to my email. Do you guys know any other means to bring this to his attention

He's usually pretty responsive, I would send him another email first

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2019, 03:05:48 AM »
I have already had three hits from my most recent general reading with Micah. One was related to a coworker, the other two were financial, both pretty specific but one of them had some very specific situational details. Pretty impressive that his prediction was so solid. So yeah when he connects with you he's awesome, but honestly what I like most about him is that he makes me feel like I'm capable and on the right path and strong and like I got this. Maybe that's not something everyone wants or needs, and he doesn't give advice, it's not like that, it's just he points out your strengths and the things you're doing well and how far you've come and the areas you'll continue to grow in. I love that about him. I dunno, I just think he's a very decent human.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2019, 03:11:13 AM »
I have already had three hits from my most recent general reading with Micah. One was related to a coworker, the other two were financial, both pretty specific but one of them had some very specific situational details. Pretty impressive that his prediction was so solid. So yeah when he connects with you he's awesome, but honestly what I like most about him is that he makes me feel like I'm capable and on the right path and strong and like I got this. Maybe that's not something everyone wants or needs, and he doesn't give advice, it's not like that, it's just he points out your strengths and the things you're doing well and how far you've come and the areas you'll continue to grow in. I love that about him. I dunno, I just think he's a very decent human.

Oh yes! I agree completely! He definitely is kind but it’s not like his readings are sugar coated. He kept mentioning how my work ethic is unmatched when talking about my career. It was nice to hear. (:

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2019, 03:44:04 AM »

I do too! Micah is very easily in my top list.
Super ethical reader. (And wildly accurate)

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2020, 02:30:33 AM »
has anyone gotten an email reading recently? Do you know if he counts the holidays as non business days?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #230 on: January 01, 2020, 03:12:26 PM »
has anyone gotten an email reading recently? Do you know if he counts the holidays as non business days?

Usually around 5-10 business days. But they are usually very detailed when he sends them.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #231 on: January 01, 2020, 08:42:04 PM »
Am asking because online it said 10 to 12 business days. Today is the 12th business day if you count the holidays as business days. Ordered on dec 16th evening.

I would not count holidays as business days.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #232 on: January 01, 2020, 09:40:21 PM »
Am asking because online it said 10 to 12 business days. Today is the 12th business day if you count the holidays as business days. Ordered on dec 16th evening.

He will send it. Ive read with Micah for many years and he can just be a bit late with the email :)

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #233 on: January 02, 2020, 01:02:31 AM »
I got it. In 12 business days counting holidays! Or less if you don’t count them.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #234 on: January 04, 2020, 02:46:11 AM »
If I was to order a general reading from Micah, do I ask questions?

I was a bit confused about that from the site.

pfizer

« Reply #235 on: January 04, 2020, 03:27:15 AM »
i was cleansing my old emails and i found i did get a reading from Micah long time ago!!!
its about business and its quite accurate now that i can see it.
he mentioned for 1 things will get better and started taking off from there, accurate.
he mentioned if there is a man coming and suddenly gave business advice, dont listen he has hidden agenda; i couldnt tell who he was talking about when i read his email but then i put it down didnt think about it again.
now when i re-read i remember there was a very rich guy who was my bf's friend, kept telling me what i should do what i shouldnt do; then he got a bit abusive i finally block his number. i got his email reading late april i think i blocked this guy around around late april as well. maybe it's literally happening at the same time.

i jsut purchased another one q email reading from him, so we will see how it goes.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #236 on: January 04, 2020, 04:29:14 AM »
If I was to order a general reading from Micah, do I ask questions?

I was a bit confused about that from the site.

I just sent an email with the subject as “General Outlook Reading” then just said I purchased the general outlook reading and for him to reach out if he needed anything else from me, which he didn’t.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #237 on: January 06, 2020, 03:26:22 AM »
I just purchased the general reading,  mainly to see if his lines up with Yona’s.  I just forwarded the receipt and asked him to contact me if he needed anything else.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #238 on: January 06, 2020, 06:31:36 PM »
Anyone have updates?!

Offline starGazer

« Reply #239 on: January 06, 2020, 07:58:30 PM »
I had a general reading via email back in the middle of August.
Micah said that the man that was currently present in my life would fade out of my life in a 9.

Things between POI and I had been really great leading up to September (probably the best it had been our whole relationship) but about midway through we fought and stopped all contact.

Micah said it was for a ‘period of time’ so not sure how long that’ll be but we still haven’t had contact since September. Later in the email he said there would be a new romantic connection coming in early 2020 and POI will be in my life as well so I’ll have a choice.

I haven’t met the new connection yet and POI hasn’t tried to reconnect yet.

Yona and Gaylene also saw POI coming back and a new love interest. Kisha did as well in my general email reading but in my last call with her, she only talked about POI coming back. Calls with her have been more accurate for me, so maybe she just didn’t see the new guy yet.