Author Topic: Javier Tristan  (Read 12021 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Javier Tristan
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 02:25:25 AM »
Did you try his FB or LinkedIn?
He is all over the web. Just google him.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 01:36:52 PM »
Probably too busy shooting right now.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 11:43:52 AM »
What number can I text him on please? I'm in Australia, I don't speak a word of Spanish (I think that's his language) even my google translate can't help me. I'm so intrigued by him! Thanks :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 07:12:53 PM »
Please read the thread. His number is shown listed already and he speaks English. Really?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »
I've read the thread. I am unable to call this number from Australia, and all of his Facebook pages and sites are in Spanish.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 02:57:02 AM »
Oh yep. So put the number in that the previous posted suggested, into whatsapp?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 03:08:01 AM »
Sorry, I don't know where you're looking, but his FB, Instagram and LinkedIn are in English. He appears to be fluent in English, as a matter of fact.
https://www.facebook.com/mediumtristanjavier
http://poniram.com/javier.tristan.best.psychic

On this FB here https://www.facebook.com/tristanmedium, he has emails and a different number you can try.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:12:49 AM by HornetKick »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 06:07:15 AM »
Thanks so much. It doesn't even look like the guy I was trying to contact lmao. I guess it was the wrong person. Will try him :)

Offline Livvie

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 11:38:22 AM »
A couple of months ago I contacted him through WhatsApp. No reply until just a couple of days ago asking to call his secretary to set up a reading. He texted twice. He left a phone number to call her. I have an international calling card (I'm in the US), but I'm done with readings for now. Enjoying the rest of the summer........letting go of psychics and letting the universe and my own intuition guide me instead. I left my phone at work yesterday and will post later the contact info he sent if anyone is interested.

Offline CrazyDay

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2017, 11:55:32 AM »
Any updates? I have been thinking of scheduling a reading with him but I am not too sure and would like to know what people think who read initially with him.

Offline CrazyDay

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
A couple of months ago I contacted him through WhatsApp. No reply until just a couple of days ago asking to call his secretary to set up a reading. He texted twice. He left a phone number to call her. I have an international calling card (I'm in the US), but I'm done with readings for now. Enjoying the rest of the summer........letting go of psychics and letting the universe and my own intuition guide me instead. I left my phone at work yesterday and will post later the contact info he sent if anyone is interested.

Same!! But I won't mind getting a reading if he is really good, but don't wanna waste my money if he is just okay..so looking for feedback.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 12:51:13 PM »
Secretary's name is Thea at (003162222957). I've only asked him a couple of questions. I've never read with him.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2017, 07:14:36 PM »
He was wrong a short term prediction for me.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 01:34:57 AM »
Oh no, that's not good!

I spoke to him the other day, and he seemed to be getting and giving a lot of info. We had a 1 hour reading.. the rate was 120 euros now, which is a little expensive but then he did give his time. Automatically picked up on my poi(which can be like a general theme too as he didn't describe my poi or anything for me to verify anything) .. Didn't make too many predictions but overall I felt positive after reading wih him.

We will see how his big predictions pan out over next few months.. it was in line with other readers..

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »
My friend had a reading with this guy and after listening to the reading I think  he does have a gift but we were not sure on a couple of details. Has anyone ever been told your POI has autism?

anything